link to USC game

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
Holy SH**!! Thats enough to make you throw up and bet twice as much tomorrow. Up by 7 with 1 sec. left and foul a 3 point shooter???????????????? Go Lobos!!!!!!!!

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
I hear you.... I had a 9 team teaser and a 10 team parlay alive going into the ELON/BOISE ST game and I'm getting 13 pts in the par, 15.5 in the teaser and at HT I'm down by 1. Then BOISE rolls them in 2H and I lose by 16 to blow both plays out of the water.... :nutkick :banghead:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... I figure since the last leg of my par/teaser was USC, they are gonna win and truly piss me off, so I go ahead and play a teaser and straight play on USC. I tease the game down to USC -1 & Over 133... and buy a pt to lay -4.5 with USC.... :rolleyes: :bsflag

Now reading what you said happened at the end, well, I'm :cursin: I was so close to a HUGE HUGE nite.... if ELON covers vs BOISE, I hedge like a DIME on IND STATE +5.5 or 6 and I'd be chirping like a CANARY with my 4500 payday by middling on a BS 3 pt foul with 1 sec.... instead, I gotta drown my sorrows and agonize over a break even day that should have been PLUS money big time.

I understand bad beats, but damnit, I lose NETS under when the score 14 pts in the last 102, and I HAD it teased to 185.5, lands 186. Played KST over 71 in 2H, lands 70, and then watch CLIPPERS piss away a 17 pt lead and go to OT and lose my HT play on the Under in that game.... and as a nightcap, I get this USC blunder.... time for me to :drinky:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie