Lions @ 49ers - In game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Silvio

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 27, 2015
Wow game over for the 49ers after two drives. The Super Bowl is going to suck with Detroit

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
This game is a blow out. Shanahan is over rated. Big time.

Campbell is schooling him.

ML dog parlay today would have paid a gazillion. Sheeeiiittttttt

Reactions: T and redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jdg226

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2017
Somebody explain this to me. WTF is Campbell doing giving up points like that. I'm on s.f. so this isn't sour grapes. He gave away points and momentum. Don't want to hear about analytics or being aggressive. It's stupid and losing football.

Reactions: redsfann

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Somebody explain this to me. WTF is Campbell doing giving up points like that. I'm on s.f. so this isn't sour grapes. He gave away points and momentum. Don't want to hear about analytics or being aggressive. It's stupid and losing football.
dumb as dirt..twice had a chance to quiet crowd and at least settle down momentum

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Him going for it all season was good football coaching— him going for it there was one of the dumbest calls ever.
You are tying the game with lots of time left. Instead, the 49ers drive the field and suddenly you’re 10 points behind. Just fucking dumb.

Reactions: Black Dollars

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
this guy campbell is like harbaugh on steroids(with the leaving points off the board)......he`s pathological...

i`m going to look for the detroit postgame presser...the media needs to pillory this guy...the superbowl was on the line....

Bet on MyBookie