Looking for some insights...

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Hi guys I bought crypto alt coins in 2018 at the very peak of the last bull run. I didn't know what I was doing and about 2 weeks after purchasing the entire market crashed. The last time I checked about 12-18 months ago I was down 95 percent in my Binance lol . I wrote this shit off as a bad mistake and moved on. I got a call from a buddy a few weeks ago telling me to check my Binance account. I downloaded the app and got into my account to see I made all my money back!!! Pleasant surprise but I have none clue what to do with these.

I own Cardano, vechain, and I bought ethos in 2017 which I see now on binance is bqx and its the same as vgx ? Anyhow what are people prospects of these coins? Sorry I don't knownshit about alt coins all my attention is on sports betting and the stock market. With that said I understand we are in the midst of another bull run and I want to make the most of it this time around.

Insights are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

CoverEverything

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys I bought crypto alt coins in 2018 at the very peak of the last bull run. I didn't know what I was doing and about 2 weeks after purchasing the entire market crashed. The last time I checked about 12-18 months ago I was down 95 percent in my Binance lol . I wrote this shit off as a bad mistake and moved on. I got a call from a buddy a few weeks ago telling me to check my Binance account. I downloaded the app and got into my account to see I made all my money back!!! Pleasant surprise but I have none clue what to do with these.

I own Cardano, vechain, and I bought ethos in 2017 which I see now on binance is bqx and its the same as vgx ? Anyhow what are people prospects of these coins? Sorry I don't knownshit about alt coins all my attention is on sports betting and the stock market. With that said I understand we are in the midst of another bull run and I want to make the most of it this time around.

I really like VGX.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal

Nice. Dump it into ChainLink. Check back back in 3 years. Retire

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Wow ADA is one heck of a run the last 24 hours. I keep adding the big double digit dips on my 3 ponies. I really hope Vechain can start running soon, I am reading on so many big time partnerships ; DHL, Louis Vuitton, BMW, Bayer Pharma, Walmart. Apparently the founder of Vechain and Paypal are close too, and there is speculation of Paypal using the Vechain blockchain.

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
I will take a look at LINK, thanks! I have adding to VGX on the dips :0074

Hey Crookity I need voyager to buy VGX correct? Been waiting for close to 2 weeks for my account to be opened. It?s still pending. Is that normal for them? Thanks man

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Hey Crookity I need voyager to buy VGX correct? Been waiting for close to 2 weeks for my account to be opened. It?s still pending. Is that normal for them? Thanks man

I bought Voyager Token on Binance it's listed as BQX on there but it's the same thing! As per the conference call yesterday with the CEO of Voyager they are cutting back the wait times asap for people like you trying to be onboarded. Talking about Voyager damn they're stock is on fire! I was sleep at the wheel with this latest crypto run. The stock was trading at 2 bucks a few months the back it's now around 20!

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
I consolidated all of my holdings into Vechain a few weeks ago. The more I read about this the more I think it is a once in a lifetime investment opportunity.

Look at who has signed on already with VeChain Blockchain ;

- Walmart
- McDonalds
- Sams Club
- BMW
- Groupe Renault
- Balenciaga
- Louis Vuitton
- H and M
- Haier
- DHL
- DNV GL
- Amazon
- Deloitte
- PWC
- Bayer Pharma
- Republic of Cyprus
- Sales Force
- This list does not include Billion dollar utility companies that are also utilizing this blockchain.

I keep learning more, and makes me more bullish. Have you guys heard of the Belt Road Initiative that is going on in China? This is basically Joe Biden 'Infrastructure Plan' on steroids, and it is already happening right now. They are re establishing the trade routes, building out roads, and railways connecting mainland china to East , and South Asia as well as the middle east. They are also re establishing shipping routes to no longer rely on the US Navy to control the routes where 80 % of China imported oil has to pass. The CCP chose Vechain to help assist them, and integrate the blockchain into the new trade routes, logistics channels. THIS IS HUGE. China is moving quickly to take their economy digital, they are so far ahead of the US as far as blockchain is concerned. Once this digital yuan gets released, and they start letting people trade crypto legally again you better believe VET will be on the short list of tokens that can be bought and sold. Everything is China is highly controlled, and Sunny Lu and Vechain are connected right to the TOP. I bought this in 2018, I started buying in February at .04, and I have bought the dips right up to .14. This is one of the those rare opportunities to make life changing money. This token is so undervalued.

Diego Gravas

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2021
Toronto
If crypto flip ever takes place and BTC will be moved down from the 1st position I believe that Cardano is the best candidate to take bitcoin's place. So I guess that it is best to hold ADA. This ecosystem has several huge improvements ahead so theoretically the price will be even higher.
UPD: it turns out that Musk also supports Cardano. Read about it in this article. The question is if the billionaire will do for Cardano what he has done for Doge and Bitcoin.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bombs

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
Earth
If crypto flip ever takes place and BTC will be moved down from the 1st position I believe that Cardano is the best candidate to take bitcoin's place. So I guess that it is best to hold ADA. This ecosystem has several huge improvements ahead so theoretically the price will be even higher.

Cardano is not designed to be money, it's not bitcoin, and it's not going to take the place of bitcoin. It's more of an ETH competitor.

Trying to find the "next bitcoin" isn't possible because there is only ever going to be one original organic source of money in the crypto pile. There are other coins aimed at being money, but they are so far behind bitcoin in terms of security and economics that it would take a failure of bitcoin for them to take over and it likely wouldn't be one, it would just be chaos.

Note I'm not commenting on ADA's price potential, I'm commenting that comparing it to bitcoin is not a sound assessment.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Cardano is not designed to be money, it's not bitcoin, and it's not going to take the place of bitcoin. It's more of an ETH competitor.

Trying to find the "next bitcoin" isn't possible because there is only ever going to be one original organic source of money in the crypto pile. There are other coins aimed at being money, but they are so far behind bitcoin in terms of security and economics that it would take a failure of bitcoin for them to take over and it likely wouldn't be one, it would just be chaos.

Note I'm not commenting on ADA's price potential, I'm commenting that comparing it to bitcoin is not a sound assessment.

Vechain is one of the most widely used blockchain entities right now, they are revolutionizing the supply chain industry world wide with heavy weight fortune 50, 100 and 500 companies. This thing isn't even on Coinbase yet, if this bull run goes through the summer I am hoping I can cash out 400-500k out of this thing. I heard there are more deals to announce. The Sales Force deal announced last week is HUUUUUUGE. Sales Force is the most widely used CRM software in the world right now. I heard Fedex is coming next...BUY VET !!!

Last edited: