LSU vs DUKE -- IN GAME >>>>>>>>>

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
I really find it hard to believe that Big Baby & Thomas have 7 fouls against them combined, while S. Williams has supposedly only committed 1 foul all game long.....WTF is that about!

sdf

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
lsu is playing really poorly on offense. 1-6 on 3s
1-5 on fts. lots of turnovers. not much flow either.
ugly to watch. if duke offense wasnt struggling this
game would be a huge lead for duke

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
fouls are in both sides, dont be biased, well, at least right now is a big differential

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
3 Seconds said:
I really find it hard to believe that Big Baby & Thomas have 7 fouls against them combined, while S. Williams has supposedly only committed 1 foul all game long.....WTF is that about!

williams has been hacked 2 or 3 more times with no calls. been following lsu all year and the tigers' inside guys look lame. lsu should be up way more than this but duke is being more aggressive

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sdf

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
shelden bangs the guy with his body....where's the call?

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
gman2 said:
williams has been hacked 2 or 3 more times with no calls. been following lsu all year and the tigers' inside guys look lame. lsu should be up way more than this but duke is being more aggressive

Be that as it may, SW has absolutely committed at least 4 or 5 fouls by this point.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
P

payne034

Gman LSU games are not lame big baby is literally a walking double double, LSU is a good team and have proven that by hanging in their with the eilte regardless of this game

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
and there it is

just a matter of time

lsu totally lost this game in the first 8 mins of this half when duke was sleepwalking and lsu played like they were totally uninterested in building a lead......they should have expanded that lead to dd by hitting ft (went 0-4) and executing on fast breaks 2 turnovers

good night

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
payne034 said:
Gman LSU games are not lame big baby is literally a walking double double, LSU is a good team and have proven that by hanging in their with the eilte regardless of this game

comprehension please?
like i said, i have been watching lsu all year and this is the worst ive seen lsu's big guys look. theyre playing like pussies. never seen them look this bad.

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
lsu left duke in this game they could have put them away but now ole mo is fuelin duke if jj hits some shots duke wins this one gon away. i think the officiating has let both sides get away with some fouls. i just dont see it one sided.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
gman2 said:
comprehension please?
like i said, i have been watching lsu all year and this is the worst ive seen lsu's big guys look. theyre playing like pussies. never seen them look this bad.

& you dont think that has something to do with the ticky tack fouls the refs have given to Duke???

As I type.....another absoultely BS foul on Davis.....

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
3 Seconds said:
& you dont think that has something to do with the ticky tack fouls the refs have given to Duke???

As I type.....another absoultely BS foul on Davis.....

glen davis is shooting floaters from the free throw line. the coaches might want to tell him he's 6'9 and 300 lbs

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
3 secs

you are biased and is comprehensive when you have a side

but if lsu didnt have a fg in about 7:30 minutes thats also a big factor