LSU VS MICHIGAN

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Kewl Tigers

A LESBIAN
Forum Member
Aug 14, 2005
Man if this happens this will be a game. LSU defintely has the talent but the coaching scares me.

Saban here we win easily but man Les just drives me nuts.

Michigan a 7 point fav what ya think?

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Are you kidding about the spread being 7 points:shrug: I would guess Michigan -3 to -4.5 maximum. LSU has played the far tougher schedule and could definately beat Michigan SU. Remember what the Tigers did to Miami in last year's bowl game?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
uh, michigan might not even be favored. could easily be a pick or lsu (-1) or (-2) game

Kewl Tigers

A LESBIAN
Forum Member
Aug 14, 2005
I guess you guys are right after looking back at this years games where LSU faced a top 10 team I don't think the spread was more than 3. I guess vegas gives LSU lots of respect.

Any event it would be a hell of a game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Are you kidding about the spread being 7 points:shrug: I would guess Michigan -3 to -4.5 maximum. LSU has played the far tougher schedule and could definately beat Michigan SU. Remember what the Tigers did to Miami in last year's bowl game?

LSU could certainly beat Michigan but let's not be comparing this Michigan team to Miami of last year. :nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I think the most tiring thing i have read and heard this year is everyone suck up with this LSU team. all this talk how good they are is a joke. the defense can't stop anyone good and the quarterback is the biggest joke because when he gets inside the thirty he plays like a complete fool. The coach is down right awful. Mich should be at least a eight point favorite. What has Michigan done to be an even pick with this so called great team? Lost away to the best team in the nation? A pick 1 2 you guys have to be nuts.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I think the most tiring thing i have read and heard this year is everyone suck up with this LSU team. all this talk how good they are is a joke. the defense can't stop anyone good and the quarterback is the biggest joke because when he gets inside the thirty he plays like a complete fool. The coach is down right awful. Mich should be at least a eight point favorite. What has Michigan done to be an even pick with this so called great team? Lost away to the best team in the nation? A pick 1 2 you guys have to be nuts.

Although I am in agreement with you that LSU Defense may not be as good as advertised, the QB gets a bad rap for no good reason. His record as a starter is something like 24-4 ( briefly looking at the game logs I tabulated 8-4 vs ranked opponents, but this may not be accurate ). This includes wins on the final drive vs Tenn, Zona st, Fla, Ole Miss and Oreg St.

This "joke" QB is the highest rated passer in any BCS conference, even though he faced 4 top 10 teams on the road.

As for the opening line should LSU face Mich in the Rose bowl, I would be shocked if it were any higher than -2.5.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Against Auburn he was awful inside the thirty. Against Florida he stunk inside the thirty. Now anyone with their athletes can make up impressive numbers against those shit teams. That total conferance is overratted. Ark cant pass but almost won it. The quarterback in my opinion plays way below his abilities. Not saying the defense sucks but they sure are not as good as what i had to hear every week. what has this team done to make themselves as good as michigan? They havent played a defense anything like Michigan and auburns is not close. they would probably beat MIchigan because Mich will be pissed they are not in the big game and play thru the motion. That quarterback be lucky if he passes for 130 yards against MIch. This isnt Troy Smith and Teddy Gin this is a dumb coach with dumber quarterback.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
Against Auburn he was awful inside the thirty. Against Florida he stunk inside the thirty. Now anyone with their athletes can make up impressive numbers against those shit teams. That total conferance is overratted. Ark cant pass but almost won it. The quarterback in my opinion plays way below his abilities. Not saying the defense sucks but they sure are not as good as what i had to hear every week. what has this team done to make themselves as good as michigan? They havent played a defense anything like Michigan and auburns is not close. they would probably beat MIchigan because Mich will be pissed they are not in the big game and play thru the motion. That quarterback be lucky if he passes for 130 yards against MIch. This isnt Troy Smith and Teddy Gin this is a dumb coach with dumber quarterback.

Well guys this is the post that did it for me. Sponge joins the elite ranks of total waste of timers as dan murphy and Scott4SC. I have been listening to your lies from day 1 sponge. But apart of me hoped that you werent lying, or at least not far off, when you said you were the worlds greatest handicapper. Of course this flew out the window after about your 10th post, but I hoped still that you at least knew ANYTHING about the sports your were commenting on. this post just shows me you know absolutely nothing about college football.

What has this team done to be as good as Michigan? How about go 10-2 while playing 4 top 8 teams or better ON THE ROAD! Pretty damn impressive. I could give you all the stats that you don't bother to look up to make you look even more silly, but I am over you sponge. You have said 4 things in NCAA Foots. 1 is Wyoming coach trys not to cover games because he kicked a fg on 4th and 15 when he was down by +20 and he didnt get the cover for you.
2. Petrino is a idiot of a coach because he played smashmouth football on the 2 yrd line against WVU, then came back and said he was an idiot because he wasnt running enough reverses and screens(even though he did run screens) against Rutgers.
3. Claiming of bets you made after the fact
4. This garbage up above.

What do you offer to handicapping sponge? A 22-27 NBA record thats -15 units on the season and a generalities in NFL that can't be tracked or help anyone? You offer Nothing. This is why I am ignoring you for good.

Not because all you do is post right wing hating threads in the R&P forum, or lowball rankings on naked women posted by vinnie. Or because you claim to be a 40 year old who is a construction worker, baseball coach (who threw a f*cking bat at a kid who wouldnt listen), a defender of check out line ladies everywhere by tackling a retard that was bagging next to her, owner of a restaurant, and other job descriptions and experiences that you have fabricated. Or because you claim all these things and yet dont even try to hide your age (my geuss is 15-17) with your grammar or name calling in your posts.

I am done with you because you offer nothing to anybody, and mostly this is a post for everyone else who even would consider betting money on Sponge, because he is a 15 yo blow hard liar. And I feel that those who interact with you and claim to like you should at least realize, that is all you are.

So sorry to jack your thread Tigers, and I dont want anybody to respond to my post about Sponge. I just couldnt take him anymore:142smilie

But to give my .02 about this matchup. I think it would be top notch and I would have to agree with the -2.5 line above. I would probably give the edge to LSU just because they have won the last two big games they have played this year. And though Mich played tough against OSU they are 0-1 in Big Games. Oh and I think JaMarcus will give that Michigan secondary all they can handle.

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Moron alert!

Moron alert!

What an idiot! LSU in the first team in college football history to play 4 top 10 teams on the road. They won 2 lost 1 and got screwed by the refs in the other. This is the best 2 loss team in college football history and will prove it with a win over favored michigan. Did you watch the Arkansas game? Obviously not!

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
This LSU team hasn't gotten respect all year. Herbstreet went as far as claiming West Virginia deserved the at large spot. Then they get beat by South Florida? If herbstreet says it, the exact opposite happens. He picked Miami to win the NC? They program implodes, he says West Virginia is more deserving of the at large, they lose at home to S. Fla? What an idiot. Thats what I am talking about a complete lack of respect by the national media up until now. We were on no ones radar until we beat Arkansas. The SEC beats each other up all season while the Pathetic 10 glides through medoicre teams. Notre Dame is a frieken joke also. They don't deserve a BCS bid, USC spotted them 3 turnovers and a blocked punt and they couldn't do anything with it! Frieken Irish are terrible.

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
This LSU team hasn't gotten respect all year. Herbstreet went as far as claiming West Virginia deserved the at large spot. Then they get beat by South Florida? If herbstreet says it, the exact opposite happens. He picked Miami to win the NC? They program implodes, he says West Virginia is more deserving of the at large, they lose at home to S. Fla? What an idiot. Thats what I am talking about a complete lack of respect by the national media up until now. We were on no ones radar until we beat Arkansas. The SEC beats each other up all season while the Pathetic 10 glides through medoicre teams. Notre Dame is a frieken joke also. They don't deserve a BCS bid, USC spotted them 3 turnovers and a blocked punt and they couldn't do anything with it! Frieken Irish are terrible.

Put down the peace pipe man, LSU got more respect than any other SEC team.......their coach is a boob thats all.........if Fla loses the championship game(which LSU is not in).....then they are out of the BCS and they beat lsu........so wheres the respect?? In LSU's favor.........have another drink

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
here we go again....the mighty sec

a few facts...

lsu and those daunting 4 road games, those were the only road games they played all year

the top ranked teams they played, none of them are really as good as advertised

tenn=above average, won on last play of the game
auburn=above average, lost at the end but looked horrible on offense
fla=good, but one of the worst one loss teams ive ever seen and destroyed lsu
ark= decent, but pretty one dimensional.....think they might have won if not for the kickoff return in the 4th vs lsu

as for those teams being top ranked....as most outside of the south always mention, the sec teams are ALWAYS ranked early, play nobody in their non conf schedule, play them at home and then move up in the rankings, thus they "are top ranked teams beating each other up" when the conf schedule starts.........really?

that said, if they matchup lsu very easily could beat mich.......then again, they should have beaten auburn and fla and didnt.

x factor is the bozo on the sidelines and how he mismanages the game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
GJN 23

GJN 23

Always see you on these SEC posts running your mouth. Why don't you take your mildcat garbage to the Arizona Mildcat thread, Oh thats right no one is talking about your team or the fans that tailgate at starbucks. I am not disrespecting you just keeping it real. When your team plays in a BCS game or a bowl game for that matter then you can post on our thread until then shut the ____ up!

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Michigan will be -3 at the open, I would guess...and I will be betting LSU hard.

People are questioning LSU's schedule? Michigans is downright awful sans Notre Dame...and how good are they?

Too much team speed for LSU, and I consider both coaches as average...