Lucky 13

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Any idea why someone would take the time to do that?

NBA Kid was losing so much, he had to resort to posting both sides so he'd come back to the site he won at and then brag about his win. He was so deep in hole even hammer1's plays could not save him.

• Wow
Reactions: DoubleH

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Since this is Jord20's thread I feel it is only fair that I call out Jord20 for also posting both sides on various handicapping websites. Every time I log into "shemalehardcorebondagepicks dot com" and "ladyboyplayoftheday dot com" I always see Jord20 posting the Over on one site and the Under on the other site.

It ain't right, but since I am a Platinum Level Member at both of those websites I do not report it. I don't want those sites shut down, so I remain silent. I just felt out of fairness I should call Jord20 out.

Oh and for those wondering Jord20 is only a Bronze Level Member at both of those places, he hasn't even earned a free T-shirt like I have :smilies1

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Since this is Jord20's thread I feel it is only fair that I call out Jord20 for also posting both sides on various handicapping websites. Every time I log into "shemaleharcorebondagepicks dot com" and "ladyboyplayoftheday dot com" I always see Jord20 posting the Over on one site and the Under on the other site.

It ain't right, but since I am a Platinum Level Member at both of those websites I do not report it. I don't want those sites shut down, so I remain silent. I just felt out of fairness I should call Jord20 out.

Oh and for those wondering Jord20 is only a Bronze Level Member at both of those places, he hasn't even earned a free T-shirt like I have :smilies1
You should follow my plays on those sites. I post as Bruce Jenner’s penis.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mdbasketball

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2019
Thank you again Jord for your picks! I made money both Saturday and Sunday. Finishing the weekend with GB. Over and a 2 team parlay.

Reactions: Jord20
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Chase and Higgins are back tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Tough to feel great, but here is where I am at.

I believe in Browning. I think he has looked good. Pitt in your first start with not a lot of prep is tough - I wouldn't look too much into it. BEngals are well coached and not dead yet. Jags been cruising as expected - I have backed them a lot and I do like them. I haven't thought too highly of their last few wins tho.

I think Bengals are going to be able to score tonight in a bit of a weird prime time spot where they are big favorites against a backup.

Played over 41 4x
Bengals tt over 13.5/6.5 (-125 each) 4/4
Browing over 1.5 Tds +190
Browing over 220.5 yards
Bengals Over 1.5 Tds +100
Etienne over 67.5 rushing
Chase ATD, 1stTD,and 2 tds
Engram ATD and 1stTD

Reactions: T
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie