Manson's spamming is out of control

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Would you please confine your argument to one thread instead of breaking it into so many repetitive ones? It's really making this place a cluttered mess. Thank you in advance for not quoting John Kerry from 1977 as part in a separate thread in response to this request. :)

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Can;t handle the facts??? :mj07: Now you are begging for mercy???

Nobody is forcing you to open my threads. This is an open chatroom. Each one of my threads poses a different topic, with different arguments. You are just upset because you can't handle or dispute the CONTENT!!

BTW My John Kerry quotes were all from the days leading up into the Iraq invasion, not 1977.

"I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.........25 years after 1977

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Yes - nobdy is forced to open your threads. But when you repeat the same exact point on a dozen separate threads all started by you, thus cluttering the page and making other threads harder to find - well, isn't that being a bit selfish and disrespectful to the rest of the forum?

Your point that involves all these quotes can and should be made in one thread. Bump the hell out of that one thread if you need the attention.

Last edited:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
You guys are the one's who continue to call Bush a liar everyday, not me. The democrats are the one's who closed the Senate doors and dimmed the lights last week because they wanted to open up the WMD debate.

These are current issues!!! That's all I've seen on the news all week is quote after quote after quote after quote of high ranking democrats calling Bush a liar - WHEN THEY THEMSELVES SAID THE SAME THING!!!!!!!

You just can't face the facts that all your liberal heros are hypocrites!!! Now you are begging me to quit pointing it out!! :mj07: :mj07: This is priceless!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Just try and look at this objectively. Your argument is not the point - liberals and conservatives are not the point. The forum and some sense of organization, practicality, and respect is the point.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Why don't you please stop flattering yourself and do the right thing here? It's great that you post quotes, comments, thoughts, but it's just asinine to post 5 threads that say the same thing.

You think that you are hard to argue against? Please. There are some that do make quality personal points with thought, but all you are lately is a broken posting record that is cluttering up this place. I enjoy the give and take, I learn when I think about both sides of the issues. Even your posts make me think.

Lately, they make me think you are on amphetamines. How can we keep up with which of your 5 posts you want us to comment to?!? It's the same crap, just posted over and over, dude.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
First of all everytime I debate in here it's always about 5 against 1 Chadman so quit being a baby.

I'm not the one veering off the topic of politics, you guys are.

You just can't handle the fact that the democrat leaders of this country are all now proven hypocrites so you have to resort to taking out your frustrations on me. :clap:

Last edited:

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
The POINT in this thread (although I'm sure it's tough for you - or any of us to keep up with ALL of them today, thanks to YOU.) was that your spamming on this one issue is out of control and you need to scale it back for the good of the forum and discussion for BOTH sides. Here is what the POINT is:

Clinton said Saddam a threat, Kosar begs to differ
CHARLESMANSON

Al Gore 2002: "Saddam secretly hiding chemical weapons
CHARLESMANSON

MANSON CHALLENGES CHADMAN'S PATHETIC EXCUSE (Was in response to one of your plethora of spam on the one subject)
CHARLESMANSON

JOHN KERRY: The threat of Saddam with WMDs is REAL
CHARLESMANSON

The entire world was wrong, but Kosar was right!! (Was in response to one of your plethora of spam on the one subject)
CHARLESMANSON

CLINTON: Best way to end Saddam's threat is REGIME CHANGE
CHARLESMANSON

FOX airing all tapes of Dems saying "Saddam had WMDs" ( 1 2 )
CHARLESMANSON

CLINTON: "Mark my words, He will develop and use WMDs"
CHARLESMANSON

Clinton: "Weapons inspectors deceived - Iraq has abused FINAL CHANCE"
CHARLESMANSON

NINE POSTS ON THE SAME SUBJECT. THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
ALL FACTS

ALL POLITICAL RELATED TOPICS THAT FEATURE DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS SAYING DIFFERENT THINGS

ALL MY THREADS WERE ON TOPIC --- UNLIKE THIS ONE

:mj14:

spibble spab

NEOCON
Forum Member
Apr 16, 2004
Concord, Michigan
all seven of those post are about politics. If its you guys yammering on. is a discussion. If manson flies off the handle: its SPAMMING? wtf? The issue of WMDs has been the hot topic. Dont complain about manson's threads and dignify them with responses. Maybe if you simply replied directly to manson about his charges, he wouldnt need to do so much work in here. besides, YOU GUYS ARE IN HERE ALL THE TIME, EVERY GAWDDAMNED DAY? I see Manson disappear for weeks at a time.
C'mon man, If it werent for conservatives like us to keep you on your toes, youd just be fondling each other since you all think the same.

i can see it now:

Kosar: yeah, bush sucks man. people are dying
Mastercapper: yup
djv: yup.
kosar: so what are you guys doing tonite
mastercapper: i dunno
kosar: yeah, me to
djv: yup
kosar: yup
Kosar: did i mention that the war in Iraq is the wrong war:
djv:uh huh
clem d: yup
smurphy: yeah, what a quagmire

:jerkit:
et cetera

Last edited:

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
spibble spab said:
C'mon man, If it werent for conservatives like us to keep you on your toes, youd just be fondling each other since you all think the same.

i can see it now:

Kosar: yeah, bush sucks man. people are dying
Mastercapper: yup
djv: yup.
kosar: so what are you guys doing tonite
mastercapper: i dunno
kosar: yeah, me to
djv: yup
Kosar: did i mention that the war in Iraq is the wrong war:
djv:uh huh
clem d: yup
smurphy: yeah, what a quagmire

et cetera

you forgot a biggy.....

"Polls show Bush's .........."

"Tuesday polls show Bush's...."

"Friday afternoon around 4:35 Bush's poll numbers...."

"While I was taking a dump, I think Bush's poll numbers...."

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
MANSON is the real hypocrite. Here he is calling Saddam a genocidal murderer and yet he indirectly celebrates one of America's most infamous mass muderers by using his name. You're right, we don't know you nor do we care to. But at least show some common sense, man(son)!

Aside from that, got any prison picks for us today? We miss your contributions to the Hockey forum.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
When you cannot face the facts, keep plugging along. Yeah, tunnel vision always works.

BTW, Ottawa is -460. Worth the heavy chalk? Whadda think, buddy?

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
CHARLES MANSON's influence on his group resulted in the serial murders of several people. He truly is one of America's most notorious serial killers.

The first five murders, later to be called the "Tate" murders, occurred in a house high above the city of Los Angeles. One victim (Steven Parent) was found in his car outside the house and he had been shot four times and stabbed once. Another two victims (Abigail Folger) and (Voytek Frykowski) were found on the back lawn of the Tate estate. Coroner's reports would later indicate that Abigail had been stabbed twenty-eight times and Voytek was shot twice, struck over the head thirteen times and stabbed fifty-one times. The remaining two bodies (Sharon Tate) and (Jay Sebring) were found inside the house tied together by a rope around their necks, which was hung over a rafter in the ceiling. Sharon, who was eight months pregnant at the time, had died from multiple stab wounds to the chest and back, totaling sixteen. Jay, who was found with Sharon, had been stabbed seven times and shot once. He died of exsanguination, which is bleeding to death and neither of the victims had actually died from hanging.
The next two victims, in what would become known as the "LaBianca" murders, were found in a home in the Los Feliz section of Los Angeles. (Leno and Rosemary LaBianca) were found stabbed to death in their home. Leno had been stabbed multiple times and a knife and fork were found protruding from his body and Rosemary had been stabbed forty-one times.

spibble spab

NEOCON
Forum Member
Apr 16, 2004
Concord, Michigan
gecko, you were the one who called manson a serial killer.

btw. what does this have to do with politics?

everyone here has been there done that about mansons name.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
You know your life must really suck when you get all bent out of shape over an anonomous person's screenname in a chatroom. He cannot debate the facts at hand so he had to act like a whiny girl.

Now I see Gecko editted his post!!!!!

LMAO!!!!! Like I'm going to give you my solid hockey picks???

What kind of an idiot asks if a -460 chalk is a good idea?????!!!!!!!!!!!

:mj07: :mj07:

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie