Manson's spamming is out of control

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Funny how all of the reasonable right leaning people disappear when this little tag-team of idiocy shows up on their monthly visit. Hmmm, monthly visit. Sounds about right.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
CHARLESMANSON said:
You know your life must really suck when you get all bent out of shape over an anonomous person's screenname in a chatroom. He cannot debate the facts at hand so he had to act like a whiny girl.

Now I see Gecko editted his post!!!!!

LMAO!!!!! Like I'm going to give you my solid hockey picks???

What kind of an idiot asks if a -460 chalk is a good idea?????!!!!!!!!!!!

:mj07: :mj07:

I enjoy reading you guys "debating" politics in this forum. Truly entertaining stuff. You and scribble and other conservatives vs. libs like Eddie and kosar.

I myself am a moderate. More liberal in college but have grown conservative over time.

I listen to Hugh Hewitt and Medved on the radio. Great debate in those shows. As a matter of fact, I agree with many conservative ideas. But your posts reek of arrogance and you show a reluctance to accept other legitimate points of view, even if they are from the liberal side.

Your opportunity to discuss the issues from a conservative side intelligently has been replaced by unabashed name calling.

Regarding your screen name, yes, MANSON did direct those killings. The man is a psychopath and delirious. Not all bent out of shape about it. Just wanted to know that you are a pot calling the kettle black.

SADDAM = KILLER
MANSON = KILLER
CHARLESMANSON = HYPOCRITE

What if someone came in with the name SADDAM HUSSEIN LIVES FOREVER. Or OSAMA BIN LADEN. Or DENNIS RADER, SERIAL KILLER. You'll have no problem with that, right?

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
LOL. I was just being facetious about Ottawa. I'm sure you realized that, right?

btw, if you play hockey, get an acct at 5DIMES. And if you're not afraid of laying better than 4:1 odds, try your hand at their No Overtime prop. I've played No OT about 20 times and haven't lost yet. Just pick the right games. GLTA!!!

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
gecko said:
I enjoy reading you guys "debating" politics in this forum. Truly entertaining stuff. You and scribble and other conservatives vs. libs like Eddie and kosar.

Gecko,

Thanks, but I am far from a liberal on many matters. I know that you don't mean it this way but just because somebody is against this 'war' in Iraq, does not make them a liberal.

I agree with Republicans on as many matters as not.

That said, this war is a joke that has the potential to strangle this country in many ways without any benefit to us. Not only without any benefit, but with huge losses.

Iraq will end up an Iran-lite when all is said and done, there is no question.

We will have created yet another Islamfascist state in the Middle East.

If we leave tomorrow or 10 years from now, that's what we will have done.

Sickening.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
kosar, thanks for clarifying your positions. I guess I was distorted by all the name calling towards those who would dare to disagree.

It's apparent that the U.S. needs to invest all that it can into the war effort to ensure that the Iraqi government is viable for the long-term. I don't think that this administration realized just how difficult it would turn out to be. Just toppling Saddam was not the solution. Rebuilding the infrastrucutre, helping to establish the new government and winning over the Iraqi hearts and minds are a tall order indeed. We cannot do a half ass job and leave. Now that we have made it our mission to establish democracy in that region we have to make sure that Iraq does not break out into civil war or the United States will feel the heat from the Arab world. A lot is at stake.

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Why does the United States have to worry about feeling the heat from the Arab world? Do you think we need them more than they need us? What is at stake?

Nosigar

53%
Forum Member
Jul 5, 2000
Florida
spibble spab said:
i can see it now:

Kosar: yeah, bush sucks man. people are dying
Mastercapper: yup
djv: yup.
kosar: so what are you guys doing tonite
mastercapper: i dunno
kosar: yeah, me to
djv: yup
kosar: yup
Kosar: did i mention that the war in Iraq is the wrong war:
djv:uh huh
clem d: yup
smurphy: yeah, what a quagmire
kosar: yup

:jerkit:
et cetera

:mj07: :mj07: :clap:

Man, I'm tearing up!

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
lol-You like that one, huh Sigar? I see that you're loosening up a little.

Speaking of loosening up, i'll be at the Hard Rock hotel in Hollywood tonight and at the Royal Palm on South Beach tomorrow. Why don't you come down and party with us? I'd love to see ya get live dancing up on the bar at Mangos. Get ya outta the house for a change and as a bonus i'll help you understand better about this war.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You left out the Saved By the Bell references. ....And I never used the 'Q' word.

Nosigar

53%
Forum Member
Jul 5, 2000
Florida
kosar said:
lol-You like that one, huh Sigar? I see that you're loosening up a little.

Speaking of loosening up, i'll be at the Hard Rock hotel in Hollywood tonight and at the Royal Palm on South Beach tomorrow. Why don't you come down and party with us? I'd love to see ya get live dancing up on the bar at Mangos. Get ya outta the house for a change and as a bonus i'll help you understand better about this war.

Bernie, would be great. But I'm sick and on antibiotics and other meds as we speak (maybe that's why I'm so loose :) ).
Send me an email to my handle at yahoo. Maybe we can hook up for steak on Sunday. Say Smith & Wollensky or something. Actually Hollywood's a lot closer for me, but let me know when you're heading back to the USA :mj07: . Remember, you need a passport and visa visit So. Florida.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
ferdville said:
Why does the United States have to worry about feeling the heat from the Arab world? Do you think we need them more than they need us? What is at stake?

Simple. Overturning centuries of Islamic-Christian conflicts and Jewish-Arab / Palestinian-Israeli hatred is a pipe dream, they're not going to happen overnight.

But the USA is Israel's greatest ally and benefactor. We have established diplomatic relations with Arab countries such as Jordan and Egypt. We have a military presence in Saudi Arabia. We have tenuous ties with Iran and Syria.

We need them because of oil and our unique relationship with Israel. They need us to help them keep the extremists in check.

If President Bush is right, that the success of democracy in Iraq will be a signal to the rest of the Arab world, then we DO have much at stake in that region. We also do not want Iraq, a country previously run by a secular gov't under Saddam, to turn into a fundamentalist Islamic state or break out into civil war. Any failure will have enormous long-term implications in an already unstable region.

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Nosigar said:
Bernie, would be great. But I'm sick and on antibiotics and other meds as we speak (maybe that's why I'm so loose :) ).
Send me an email to my handle at yahoo. Maybe we can hook up for steak on Sunday. Say Smith & Wollensky or something. Actually Hollywood's a lot closer for me, but let me know when you're heading back to the USA :mj07: . Remember, you need a passport and visa visit So. Florida.

:mj07: :clap: :mj07: :clap: :mj07: :mj07: LOL well said man, I was in Lake worth area for the hurricane last month and as Beantown Jim will say "will the last white person in lake worth please wave the american flag" christ I drove in north on 1-95 through Miami and it did not look pretty.....Bernie (Kosar) is a good guy I can personally attest, I forgot hed be in South Beach this wkend but that will be a good time, nothing like the FLA weather when its 25 degrees in NY right now, thank you florida for that, but not much else

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Nosigar said:

Left before you posted and just got back home. One of these times we'll definitely hook up for a good steak dinner. I'm over there all the time.

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Gecko -"We do not want Iraq, a country previously run by a secular gov't under Saddam, to turn into a fundamentalist Islamic state or break out into civil war. Any failure will have enormous long-term implications in an already unstable region."

I agree - evidently this isn't shared by the majority of posters on this forum?

And many would say that it is our "unique" relationship with Israel that is at the root of all our problems in the middle East. Wouldn't you agree that it is the major factor?

So who are we trying to appease?

Bet on MyBookie