MASTER L....RIP

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

masterl

Forum Member
Jun 1, 2004
Gurnee
This is MasterL's wife, this is sad that you all would believe he was dead, can't you tell by join date, location and posts he is alive. To explain if you go back his last post was January 9th, on the 10th my appendix actually ruptured and I had to have emergency surgery. there were a lot of complications from the poison that went through my system from the rupture. I could of died, so it is sad to hear everybody talking about him like he is dead. I was devastated when he brought this to my attention, it was also very unsettling for him especially after the emotional month we have been through. This man sat by my hospital beside day after day for over a month and some guy is lasvegasernie is creating a rumor?? we don't even know lasvegasernie, we live in Illinois. You just can't sink any lower than you have lasvegasernie. You made up a rumor that my 33 year old husband is dead. Are you going to be the one to break the news to our 11 year old? You know something we don't?

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
masterl said:
This is MasterL's wife, this is sad that you all would believe he was dead, can't you tell by join date, location and posts he is alive. To explain if you go back his last post was January 9th, on the 10th my appendix actually ruptured and I had to have emergency surgery. there were a lot of complications from the poison that went through my system from the rupture. I could of died, so it is sad to hear everybody talking about him like he is dead. I was devastated when he brought this to my attention, it was also very unsettling for him especially after the emotional month we have been through. This man sat by my hospital beside day after day for over a month and some guy is lasvegasernie is creating a rumor?? we don't even know lasvegasernie, we live in Illinois. You just can't sink any lower than you have lasvegasernie. You made up a rumor that my 33 year old husband is dead. Are you going to be the one to break the news to our 11 year old? You know something we don't?

We're just glad everything is OK with you and your hubby Mrs. Masterl. Ernie's a douchebag, plain and simple.

Take care of your self. We're glad your son still has his Dad and you have a husband.

One of the MJ family,

nole

Cappin Kirk

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2003
Fargo, ND
That's weak man, why would you tell your wife about this site. Sorry Miss if we didn't waste our time researching his background at MJ's. Sorry about your surgery, but after Worm's stunt, I'm just going to assume everyone is full of shit on here. I didn't follow him or care if he posted, but he sucked in alot of newbies. Keep your personal problems to yourself, I for one, could careless. Welcome back to the forum Master L.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Franky Wright

Forum Member
May 28, 2002
Heaven, oh!!, this isn't it?!
Cappin Kirk said:
That's weak man, why would you tell your wife about this site. Sorry Miss if we didn't waste our time researching his background at MJ's. Sorry about your surgery, but after Worm's stunt, I'm just going to assume everyone is full of shit on here. I didn't follow him or care if he posted, but he sucked in alot of newbies. Keep your personal problems to yourself, I for one, could careless. Welcome back to the forum Master L.

Hey Captain,
I'm a surgeon, not a f__king Ace Rothstein! :scared , but shut your PIE HOLE and give the guy his due. Not all Star Trek Groupies need to hide there lifestyle from there significant others(wifes, girlfriends, etc.). Masterl seems like the more reserved type(some here could learn from him :brows: ) and probably happened to tell his confidant(wife) about this, and this probably pissed her off. So she wanted to set the record straight. No harm in that, hell, everyone here is asking for that, moon1 Im glad to see he is Ok, and her too, and lets get on with it............
LV Ernie, now you have some c-plaining to do :SIB

Franky ;)

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Has anyone asked the question, How LV Ernie came into the information in the first place? He came out of nowhere with the news. He had to have some scoop as to the origins of the death/dissapearance/whatever.

Forget that he probably made it up, but HOW did he know to make it up in the first place?

Why watch TV, when you can follow mediocre Madjacks drama!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cappin Kirk

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2003
Fargo, ND
I'm not saying hide it, but be a man and speak for yourself. Don't go crying to your wife. By the way, I hate Star Trek. Kirk is my last name. Know what you're talking about before you speak. I don't care what you do for a living. The point I'm trying to make is: I don't give two shits about personal problems, including your profession. Go finish off Mr. Ed. and pass out you drunk.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Cappin Kirk said:
I'm not saying hide it, but be a man and speak for yourself. Don't go crying to your wife. By the way, I hate Star Trek. Kirk is my last name. Know what you're talking about before you speak. I don't care what you do for a living. The point I'm trying to make is: I don't give two shits about personal problems, including your profession. Go finish off Mr. Ed. and pass out you drunk.

Bullshit. Anyone who has the last name Kirk that ACTUALLY hates Star Trek wouldn't willingly take up the handle Cappin Kirk. That would be stupidity of epic proportions.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Fascinating....................

spock.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
The twists and turns that go on in this place is straight out of a movie.

What a cast of characters -- but glad to hear that everything is alright with the MasterL family.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
LasVegasErnie said:
Trust me boys, masterL is no longer with us. Whoever posted using his id is obviously an idiot.
Don't you thimk that if his dying was a rumour, he would post every day with his picks, as he usually did? Also, would he not put to rest the rumour?

so, what do you have to say now?? :talk:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Franky Wright

Forum Member
May 28, 2002
Heaven, oh!!, this isn't it?!
bjfinste said:
Bullshit. Anyone who has the last name Kirk that ACTUALLY hates Star Trek wouldn't willingly take up the handle Cappin Kirk. That would be stupidity of epic proportions.

Exactly, and Kirk you moron, the Dr Bones reference was to have some fun, but since you have had to spout off about not giving a shit about what anybody elses problems are, then why dont you stay the f*ck out of this thread, and go take that Kentucky pussy paw print and tickle your one testicle, and then shove the both of them up your black-hole. Im sure your incest loving brothers would love to help moon1

Franky :fingerc:

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
It's hard to determine what is worse here.

Las Vegas Ernie and the bullshit story, masterl posting as his wife, or all of the nitwits that believe both of the above.

:look: :hitwithro :142slap: :s4: :mj122:

escarzamd

...abides.
Forum Member
Dec 26, 2003
5ft, pin high......
:s5:

I have seen denial, anger, depression and acceptance on this thread.........someone chime in w/the bargaining and bring it to a mercilful close. Un-B-Fawkin-Leevable :com:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg