media:..all obama all the time..."THE TRIP"...

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Good job GW. Keep calling him a terrorist because he disagrees with you. Pathetic.

not because i disagree with him...it`s because i think he`s a liar and a propaganda tool....

the guy is a never ending font of anti-american propaganda....if the american death count in iraq float`s your boat,or anything anti-american,then stw is your man..

-a smattering of topics over the last several months..

-Iran test-fires more missiles in Persian Gulf Spytheweb

-9 US soldiers killed in Afghanistan
Spytheweb

-Will Bush be booed at Olympics, Gee i hope so ( 1 2)
Spytheweb

-America is the rogue nation
Spytheweb

-US continues to trail world broadband rankings
Spytheweb

-US soldier deaths in Iraq, 7 month high
Spytheweb

-5 soldiers die in Iraq
Spytheweb

-US GI's in Iraq suffer worst week of 08 ( 1 2)
Spytheweb

-New slavery coming for many Americans ( 1 2 3)
Spytheweb

-5 soldiers killed in Baghdad blast
Spytheweb

-Easter Sunday, Iraqi death toll hits 4,000
Spytheweb

-29,320 wounded in Iraq as of Mar 1st
Spytheweb

-Iraq OK huh? Iraq casualties rise 36% in Feb
Spytheweb

-US soldier Iraq death toll 3,972
Spytheweb

i absolutely think the guy could be a part of the internet jihad used by the islamists to influence american public opinion and weaken resolve....

http://www.usip.org/pubs/specialreports/sr116.html

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Sad to here Old John is not gettting share of press. Then why do I every day see him yacking from his wifes plane. Or the 80% fox gives his coverage. Only reason you dont see him more is he's older and takes extra nabs. And his staff will not let him alone to much with press. Everytime they do they have to do fire control on one of his mistakes. I said it before he needs to name his V P fast. Then his V P like Rommney can save him. I don't think he should wait till day after Dem's covention to say who his V P is. Thats to late by then he can lose election.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Hard to believe I ever associated you with McCarthy.

thaaaats right....any pushback on an open forum is mccarthyism...how dare i state an opinion on this anti-american p.o.s.`s propaganda blitz....

and provide a link to establish some context for my position...

another chickenhawk-style argument......

nobody`s trying to shutdown stw...

the leftist stoneage tactic of trying to shut down dialogue and silence the debate by ruling that the other side is out of bounds for daring to disagree or by shedding the light of day on roaches like stw...

it`s a simple-minded and profoundly anti-democratic tactic , which is why it so deeply appeals to those who sling it around the most......

sometimes i can`t tell if you`re purposefully blind or just foolish in the extreme...

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
thaaaats right....any pushback on an open forum is mccarthyism...how dare i state an opinion on this anti-american p.o.s.`s propaganda blitz....

and provide a link to establish some context for my position...

another chickenhawk-style argument......

nobody`s trying to shutdown stw...

the leftist stoneage tactic of trying to shut down dialogue and silence the debate by ruling that the other side is out of bounds for daring to disagree or by shedding the light of day on roaches like stw...

it`s a simple-minded and profoundly anti-democratic tactic , which is why it so deeply appeals to those who sling it around the most......

sometimes i can`t tell if you`re purposefully blind or just foolish in the extreme...

Here's the pot calling the kettle black. You're the one that "shuts down dialogue and silences the debate by ruling that the other side is out of bounds for daring to disagree". YOUR OWN WORDS, brother-man. A guy comes in here and starts threads that you deem unamerican and you resort to labeling him an internet jihadist. If you can't see the irony here, you are blind/foolish one.

Cheers.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Here's the pot calling the kettle black. You're the one that "shuts down dialogue and silences the debate by ruling that the other side is out of bounds for daring to disagree". YOUR OWN WORDS, brother-man. A guy comes in here and starts threads that you deem unamerican and you resort to labeling him an internet jihadist. If you can't see the irony here, you are blind/foolish one.

Cheers.

how do i silence debate by stating my opinion?.....and giving legit source material as context?...

should i just "not state" my suspicions?...

you don`t like what i`m saying,so you cry foul?...

thank god for joe mccarthy, eh,gm?....the left's favorite senator....

without him you`d actually have to defend yourself in a coherent manner... now you just say the magic word "mccarthyism" and assume the cloak of martyrdom?.....

lol....maybe in la la land....

the real "mccarhtyites" are on campuses...
the leftist profs and their undergraduate brownshirts---throwing pies, destroying conservative newspapers, shouting down conservative speakers, disrupting meetings, writing "hate speech" codes,trying to force rotc off campus.. etc.

or on forums like this trying to shut down debate........or religious freedoms...

the lunatics(spy)and their enablers(gmro) demand the right to scream their drivel and then scream even louder when someone calls you on it....

you`re not intimidating me...

you have the right to try and keep stampeding lemmings toward the cliff....and i have the right to respond....

as it should be...

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
how do i silence debate by stating my opinion?.....and giving legit source material as context?...

without him you`d actually have to defend yourself in a coherent manner... now you just say the magic word "mccarthyism" and assume the cloak of martyrdom?.....

the leftist profs and their undergraduate brownshirts---throwing pies, destroying conservative newspapers, shouting down conservative speakers, disrupting meetings, writing "hate speech" codes,trying to force rotc off campus.. etc.

or on forums like this trying to shut down debate........or religious freedoms...

the lunatics(spy)and their enablers(gmro) demand the right to scream their drivel and then scream even louder when someone calls you on it....

you have the right to try and keep stampeding lemmings toward the cliff....and i have the right to respond....

as it should be...

I have to say, I am a little surprised the Whine Police have not been all over this.:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

as it should be...

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie
I'd say this is a top 20 Weasel post. Really good stuff.:00hour

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
It's up there, but I don't know about top 20. I do know that the Wease rarely disappoints!

Yeah, maybe top 20 of the month - but there are too many incredible ones. It's almost like trying to compare Michael Bolton songs. I mean you hear one and you think it just can't get any better. They all have special qualities and it's unfailr to attempt to rank them. Better just to celebrate the artist and leave it at that.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Yeah, maybe top 20 of the month - but there are too many incredible ones. It's almost like trying to compare Michael Bolton songs. I mean you hear one and you think it just can't get any better. They all have special qualities and it's unfailr to attempt to rank them. Better just to celebrate the artist and leave it at that.

Yeah, 'of the month', I can go with.

I also agree with your Michael Bolton analogy.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
the leftist profs and their undergraduate brownshirts---throwing pies, destroying conservative newspapers, shouting down conservative speakers, disrupting meetings, writing "hate speech" codes,trying to force rotc off campus.. etc..

Great stuff here. Time for a check up from the neck up, o crazy one...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

You try to silence any debate he starts by accusing him of being an islamic jihadist. Rather than challenge the belief, you attack the person.

You can state your ridiculous suspicions all you want, but be prepared to be called out on them.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
You try to silence any debate he starts by accusing him of being an islamic jihadist. Rather than challenge the belief, you attack the person.

You can state your ridiculous suspicions all you want, but be prepared to be called out on them.

He doesn't like that, when people present him with facts. He always takes a day or two off.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

his debate?....he seldom debates... he posts AMERICAN troop caualty counts....or just denigrates some other aspect of america or americans...

seldom,if ever,do i see the word "we" used in his disparaging posts ...i consider that not only pathetic,but dubious and downright suspicious when supposedly coming from an "ex-serviceman"......lol

an ex-serviceman that gets his jollies reveling in the death of other american servicemen..it borders on obsession....is anything jaw-dropping anymore?....is anyone still shocked at the depths to which ...?

:00x10 `scuse me..for a second i forgot who i was addressing......

soooo,sorry,but,i take offense at this a-hole/ quisling using american troop deaths as a propaganda tool...

that might tickle your fancy,but,then again you have faith in nothing other than your own self interests...

in your mind,up is down,bad is good and night is day.....

all that said,i`m thankful that we live in a free society and that spy has the freedom to spew his garbage and that radical,atheistic lefty`s like yourself get your jollies by being brave little theoretical contrarians(all the while "bravely"dodging bushitler`s secret police)....:lol:

most of us understand that one of the consequences of freedom is that it allows the scum to rise to the top and become visible(along with their well meaning albeit willfully blind dupes and enablers)...

and thats probably a good thing...the light of day is a powerful disinfectant...;)

Last edited:

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
his most of us understand that one of the consequences of freedom is that it allows the scum to rise to the top and become visible(along with their well meaning albeit willfully blind dupes and enablers)...

...;)

So that explains Bush and Co.

Bet on MyBookie