"the best rendition of the Mexican Nath anthymn"

aye aye aye

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
title fight for 10 rds?

here we go-

rd1-chavez TOWERS over this guy...looks like 2 different wt classes...maybe 3...cuello agressive...so hes there to be hit...chavez hk to liver...another...cuello came to win...another...rt by jr...another hk...nice rt by cuello...jr showing some weaknesses...why they keep him away from punchers...rd to jr but cuello had moments as well

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2-chavez needs to jab more...tries to be too much like papa...cuello agressive...nice body sht jr...going to take a toll...when cuello goes bck, we'll know its over...cuello getting hit on the ropes...jr warned...rd to jr...cuello trying but these guys giving him a bit too much credit imo

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
- i think jr will be able to get cuello to drop his hands to protect for the body shot and land left upstrs

rd3-cuello doing better here...he wants this fight...cuello landing his own but jr still landing liver sht...they r going to slow him dwn...cuello nose is bloody...hopefully cuello nose is broke..cuello hurt a little...nice rt jr...cuello tough but i cant see him taking those body shts for 10...rd to jr...good fight...

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
this is fricken great, both guys bleeding, Chavez being pushed huge!!!!!!! Word is Chavez didn't quite make the weight but since he's a priviliged , pampered dude, they figured out a way to make ti slide. If not too many are on Chavez inside, luv to see him get stopped.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Hearns down and hurt on SHOWTIME !!!!!!!

now Yorgey down !!!!!!!!!!

both down in round 4 !

Come on Ronald!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4- cuello showing he can take a shot so far...jr will need an accumulation to get him out...the ko is not a given here...cuello stalking...jr moving...not standing his ground...jr really has his weaknesses...nice body shts jr...cuello was doing well but jr finished strong...even rd...cuello bleeding bad from nose...that has to be troubling him

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5-they are announcing the scores i have it 40 -37...bern has it even??????????wtf? judges have it 39-37. quieter rd from both...cuello breathing hard...fans booing...cuello calling jr out...i gave it to cuello but close rd

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd6-fight is looking like a dst fight at this pt....cuello pressing...jr needs to go after the nose...it has to be broken...cuello droping his hands and his rt side is red...close rd to jr