MNF - When everyone is on ONE SIDE

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
the public doesn’t bat 0%….. and even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. Just sayinnnnn

for the record. Our boy Jason. The feather. Not only did he not lose weight but went 5-10 last week. 😂 and yessssss. He’s on the falcons tonight.

Cheers madjackers . Kick their ass tonight

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Our boy Jason. Your forgot ? He was hot as hell in 2022. When I made all my money. Jack would post his videos.

Reactions: boomer1

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Our boy Jason. The feather. Not only did he not lose weight but went 5-10 last week. 😂 and yessssss. He’s on the falcons tonight.

He is a terrible handicapper, one of the worst you'll ever see on youtube, he is awful. And on top of that he constantly lied about his record and shit, just an all around disaster.

But......on the other side of things he is super lucky at life, you are telling me now has GAINED WEIGHT, holy hell😲😲😲 The fact he is still alive tells me he is one lucky human.

Before he could barely breath, you couldn't even watch his videos because it was so tough sit through (I couldn't handle watching the guy gasp for breath), and now you are telling me it is worse😲 Yeah, he is one lucky individual, how is he still walking around?

Wow😲

• Haha
Reactions: boomer1 and Slumdog

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Kick. You were always hard on him. He loooks like a nice guy. But yea. He was awful in 2023 and so far in 24 His picks are hitting at a 20% clip. Lol.

Sad to see his diet and work out sessions weren’t successful

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Kick. You were always hard on him. He loooks like a nice guy. But yea. He was awful in 2023 and so far in 24 His picks are hitting at a 20% clip. Lol.

Sad to see his diet and work out sessions weren’t successful

I was hard on him because of his lying.

And yes he seems like a nice guy, but nice guy or not, I can't see him living much longer. I mean it is his body, it is his life, he can do what he wants. But eventually his heart will say "fuck this, I am done" and that will be it.

Gained weight.....unreal🤦‍♀️

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
lol.

We don’t know. Maybe he has a medical condition that doesn’t allow him to lose weight. A thyroid isuue ? But yea. He’s looks bigger than ever. Maybe we should start a fundraiser for him. A gofundme and send him to Nepal. North Korea. Ethiopia. Somewhere where food is scare. Seems like you don’t see many big people in those countries.

Our food supply is poison !

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
lol.

We don’t know. Maybe he has a medical condition that doesn’t allow him to lose weight. A thyroid isuue ? But yea. He’s looks bigger than ever. Maybe we should start a fundraiser for him. A gofundme and send him to Nepal. North Korea. Ethiopia. Somewhere where food is scare. Seems like you don’t see many big people in those countries.

Our food supply is poison !
This is 100% correct, and I live outside our food and pharmaceutical toxic industries. Eat healthy , workout, and behave yourselves and avoid the 1-2 Food-Pharm punch !! And most importantly...

ALL HAIL 🙌 THE FEATHER

Reactions: Slumdog

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
ALL HAIL 🙌 THE FEATHER

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg