the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Drew Gordon

1. 300,000♦ 76ers
2. 50,000♦ William & Mary
3. 50,000♦ Western Kentucky

1. 76ers- While the public jumps all over what appears to be a favorable line for the Celtics, sharp bettors know not to underestimate a 76ers squad that's been money at home, going 9-1 SU & 10-0 ATS over their last 10 at the Wachovia Center! Sorry-Celtics backers, but the fact of the matter remains, Philly has been excellent at home, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the 76ers won outright here, but let me explain further...
76ers are perfect example of a team who's found their rhythm... Take for example their last home game, a 117-83 rout of the Bucks, where 7 Philly players scored in double figures! Andre Iguodala scored 18 points, but it was Samuel Dalembert who lead the team with 22 points and 13 boards! In other words, its a complete team effort and the results are apparent: 9-1 SU & 10-0 ATS over their last 10 home games speaks for itself!
I know a lot of critics are pointing to the last meeting between these two teams, a 116-89 Celtics blowout win at the Garden. But if you actually saw the game, you know that contest was closer than the final score. Philly trailed by only 5 points after 3 quarters (after leading at halftime), when Boston dropped 38 points in the 4th quarter, thanks in large part to an incredible barrage of 3-pointers. This time around the 76ers are not only at home, playing much better basketball, but also facing a Celtics team which hasn't been nearly as good ATS of late.
Finally, its hard to ignore the 76ers red-hot play of late, averaging a scorching 111 ppg on 53% shooting (43% from 3-point) over their last 5 games! They've been torching defenses left and right, and while the Celtics D is formidable, they're not nearly as good on the road. Philly is one of the hottest teams in the East, playing in a place they've covered 10 straight times... Play here is squarely on the 76ers.
Take the 76ers plus the points over the Celtics as your top-rated play of the day.

2. William & Mary- As much as I loved George Mason last season, they're in for trouble in tonight's CAA Title Game and here's why:
First and foremost, this is not the same Patriots team as last year. They aren't sneaking up on anyone, and defensively, I'm really not impressed by their growth from season to season. George Mason is allowing 70 ppg on 46% shooting on the highway this season... Not nearly good enough to cover against a suddenly surging Tribe squad.
Have to admit a bit surprised by William & Mary, especially with their impressive outright win over VCU 56-54 Sunday as a 12-point dog! In hindsight, its another example of a team peaking a precisely the right time, combining their perimeter based attack with a very fundamental and focused defense. In the CAA Tourney the Tribe are holding their opponents to 57 ppg on just 40% shooting!
So how does William & Mary keep this one within the number? Defense, plain and simple. The Patriots offense has been less than impressive on neutral courts, scoring about 68 ppg on 45% shooting, which is decent, but not good enough to make up for their deficiencies on the defensive end. In fact, the Tribe's offense has actually improved in the CAA tourney (peaking at the right time), averaging 63 ppg on an impressive 48% shooting!
Bottom line, these two teams are a lot closer than the guys in Vegas want you to believe. True, George Mason may have the best two players on the court in Campbell and Thomas, but the better overall team is William & Mary right now, and it'll show in the final score. In the end, Patriots may win, but they have to fight for every last basket to do it.
Take William & Mary plus the points over George Mason in tonight's CAA Title Game.

3. Western Kentucky- While both these teams are playing well, there's no question the nod here goes to the Hilltoppers, who's superior offense and perimeter defense are more than enough to cover the number in this one.
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see the Trojans will have trouble keeping pace in this contest, averaging 57 ppg on 37% shooting away this season. Granted, they were better in the Quarterfinals against Florida Atlantic, but there's a HUGE difference between FAU and Western Kentucky, namely 10 wins and better players at almost every position. Recall their only meeting this season, a 71-47 shellacking of the Trojans by this Hilltoppers squad, and you can easily see the disparity.
A lot people question the Western Kentucky defense, but when it comes to the perimeter, they're excellent, allowing 41% shooting, including 32% from beyond the arc! While its true they may run into trouble against bigger teams, in this case, their right at home against a perimeter-based, smallish team like Arkansas-Little Rock. Trojans already have issues scoring points, but against this defense, their problems only get pushed to the forefront (like in their last meeting).
We all know the Hilltoppers frontline is just for show, but their backcourt of Courtney Lee and Tyrone Brazelton is a good as it gets in the Sun Belt. They have a huge edge over a Trojans squad that has no real "go-to" guy. In other words, Arkansas-Little Rock's balance may just be their downfall here tonight. Smith and Moore are decent players, but on a neutral court, against a far superior team, they're in over their heads in this one. Hilltoppers roll!
Take Western Kentucky BIG over Arkansas-Little Rock in this Sun Belt Tourney Semifinals match up.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
JEFFERSONSPORTS

Documented records since October 6th

NCAA HOOPS 128-92
NBA 83-61
NHL 45-31
NCAA FOOTBALL 27-11 (10-4 bowl games)

OVERALL RECORD 293-199 (60%) in 5 months

NBA
PORTLAND+6

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR)

LA CLIPPERS vs MIAMI HEAT
Play: LA CLIPPERS vs MIAMI HEAT OVER 190 (NBA)
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: LA CLIPPERS vs MIAMI HEAT OVER 190 (NBA)

SAN JOSE SABERCATS vs GRAND RAPIDS RAMPAGE
Play: SAN JOSE SABERCATS vs GRAND RAPIDS RAMPAGE OVER 106 (ARENA FOOTBALL)
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: SAN JOSE SABERCATS vs GRAND RAPIDS RAMPAGE OVER 106 (ARENA FOOTBALL)

LA AVENGERS vs ARIZONA RATTLERS
Play: LA AVENGERS -3 buy the 1/2 point if needed (ARENA FOOTBALL)
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: LA AVENGERS -3 buy the 1/2 point if needed (ARENA FOOTBALL)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
John Ryan

Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers (NBA) - 7:05 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Point Spread: 6/-115 Philadelphia 76ers Play Title: 76ers

Ai Simulator 7* graded play on the 76ers - Talk about hot teams, the 76ers have been playing arguably some of the BEST team basketball in the Eastern Conference. AiS shows an 85% probability that the 76ers will lose this game by 5 or fewer points and also have a 60% probability of winning the game. This opens up an optional money line wager and I suggest not exceed 2* units. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 70% with a record of 37-16 ATS since 2002. Play on dogs that are revenging a road blowout loss versus opponent of 20 points or more and with the opponent having posted 2 consecutive covers as a favorite. Boston is extremely vulnerable in this game noting that they are just 13-29 ATS off an road win scoring 110 or more points since 1996. 76ers come into this game flying high having won 12 of their last 15 games and 4 straight. Note that they are 13-4 ATS when playing on back-to-back day s; 17-6 ATS in home games after 3 straight games committing 14 or less turnovers over the last 3 seasons. Take the 76ers.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007

THE GOLD SHEET

LATE TELEPHONE SERVICE

NBA MONDAY, MARCH 10

ORLANDO Home over Atlanta - 4:05 PM PDT (team #502)

HOUSTON Home over New Jersey - 5:35 PM PDT (team #514)

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

SAN DIEGO Home over Gonzaga - 6:00 PM PDT (team #522)

WESTERN KENTUCKY over Arkansas-L.R. - at Mobile, AL 7:00 PM PDT (team #519)

Deano's Free B

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Flint, MI
Deano's Free B

Deano's Free B

Josh Dean

3/10/08

**System 100-500**

Record: 104-78 OA-- -- >47-37-2 NBA<

Top Picks: 40-21-2

500 Spurs -7

---------------------------
200 Magic -10

100 Clips -2

100 Cleveland -5.5

FREE B: Sixers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
John Ryan

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Miami Heat

7* graded play OVER Heat/Clippers

zoom232

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

505-405-17 last one hundred eighty five days
175-136-4 last sixty seven days!
2-3 Yesterday

Today:

10* CLEVELAND -5?
10* SAN ANTONIO -7
10* DALLAS -13
10* ATL/ORL UNDER 208
10* DEN/SAS UNDER 203

careful here. his last five dayz 2-3, 2-3, 2-3, 1-2, 2-3
I'm beginning to think that his overall record is scewed with a good football season. He just doesn't seem to have it with BB. Has anyone compiled his BB record?

Qtron

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2008
I'm beginning to think that his overall record is scewed with a good football season. He just doesn't seem to have it with BB. Has anyone compiled his BB record?

football has been over for 60 days

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eagles1

Forum Member
Feb 28, 2008
Chris James Sports

4* CLEVELAND
4* CLEVELAND UNDER
1* BOSTON
1* SAN ANTONIO
1* SAN ANTONIO UNDER

zoom232

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2007
football has been over for 60 days
He goes back 67 days. There were bowl games and playoff during that time.I have him down as 16-7 FB during that time. I know I am missing some of his picks like the SBowl. I think he said under, but I just don't know.
That would put him at 159-129 for BB. He has just been weak as of late. After his 1-6 day a few weeks back, He has just not been on track. I will still follow him though.