MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

waterbull615

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2008
Brandon Lang

MONDAY
15 Dime 6-point Teaser - Ravens and Under (Let's take the Ravens up to +11 and take the total up to 40 and go under)

FREE - Under Ravens/Steelers

waterbull615

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2008
Winners Inc. Guaranteed Selections

Date: Monday, September 29, 2008
9/28/2008

$500 MEGA MNF TOTALS PLAY OF THE MONTH
OVER 34 Baltimore and Pittsburgh 8:35 EST

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CobraKai

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Advance Analysis --------Baltimore Ravens 1*
Doug Williams --------Baltimore Ravens

Dr Boob --------------Baltimore Ravens

fezzik --------------Baltimore Ravens

Hilton Contest -----Baltimore Ravens 3rd Top Pick
Hondo ------------------Baltimore Ravens 10 Units
NSA ---------------------Baltimore Ravens 10*
Oriental Expert--------- Baltimore Ravens 4 Units
Sixth Sense Sports ------Baltimore Ravens

Sportsbettingstats ---------Baltimore Ravens

Andre Gomes -----------------Pittsburgh Steelers

Cappers Access --------------Pittsburgh Steelers

Dunkel Index ----------------Pittsburgh Steelers

fairway jay ----------------Pittsburgh Steelers 10*
Hiesman Trophy Club ----------Pittsburgh Steelers 10 Star
JB's Computer Picks ----------Pittsburgh Steelers

JEFFERSONSPORTS ----------Pittsburgh Steelers Early Release
Lance's Lock ----------------Pittsburgh Steelers

MARC LAWRENCE ---------Pittsburgh Steelers 5* Best Bet
Norm Hitzges -----------Pittsburgh Steelers Double Play
pointwise phones ----------Pittsburgh Steelers 3*
THE GOLD SHEET --------Pittsburgh Steelers

THE RED SHEET ----------Pittsburgh Steelers Rated 87

Tony Karpinski -----------Pittsburgh Steelers 5* Best Bet
WILD BILL -------------Pittsburgh Steelers 5 Units
WINNING POINTS ----------Pittsburgh Steelers

CobraKai

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Greg Shaker

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
Play: Steelers -5

Let's get the first concern out of the way. Ben Roethlisberger's hand is much better and he will play tonight for the home team. The Baltimore QB will also and while he has led his team to two wins this year, he has not been that good with one of the lowest QB ratings in the NFL, no TD Passes and 2 INT's. The Steelers came off one of their worst whoopings in their history last week to Philly, allowing 9 sacks and just looking like hell all of the way. This team will be prepared to turn it around quick and they are in a good situation to do so with a 14-1 Home Record on Monday nite and 12-3 ATS as well. This is going to be a tough place to win for Baltimore tonight and I expect that Pitt will get very good home suport from the fans. We must not forget that Flacco will be in his first Hostile Environment tonight and that is a lot on his young shoulders. These Steelers are not the Bengals, nor the Browns and this will be the first real D that Flacco will face this year. Baltimore's D has been very good so far but despite that, they have only outgained their opponents by about 300 yards in the first 2 games. We can certainly see by the posted total that oddsmakers think this is going to be a low scoring game. I do agree somewhat with that assumption but I think that Pitt will get their share of points and some of those might come with their D efforts. The Steelers are just a much better team here at this stadium and they are very good following a loss. The Ravens have discovered that as they are just 1-6 ATS the last 7 times they have visited here, after Pittsburgh had lost the previous week. As good as Baltimore is against the run, the Steelers are just as good and Flacco is going to have to show us something through the air if Baltimore is going to hang around in this contest. He will get a lot of preasure tonight, and he will have a very difficult time calling audibles. Both teams have a lot of injuries but the Pitt injuries are healing much better according to the reports out today. I am playing the squad with the better skipper behind the center, the better situation in all respects. Baltimore is just in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong personel.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
any one have matty o"shea GOY ?

Matty O'Shea | NFL Side
triple-dime bet220 PIT -5.0 (-110) BetUS vs 219 BAL
This is an absolute steal, which is why I'm betting Pittsburgh to win big as my Triple Dime AFC MNF Game O' the Year.

CobraKai

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Matty O'Shea | NFL Side
This is an absolute steal, which is why I'm betting Pittsburgh to win big as my Triple Dime AFC MNF Game O' the Year.

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
Matty O'Shea | NFL Side

Matty O'Shea

Triple-Dime Bet
PITTSBURGH STEELERS -5

This is my biggest NFL bet to date because I absolutely love the situation the Steelers are in here. The public looks at Pittsburgh RB Willie Parker being out as a big factor when rookie Rashard Mendenhall was one of the best at his position this time last year in college. On the other side, we have Ravens QB Joe Flacco making his first career road start in one of the most hostile stadiums in the NFL. Flacco has enjoyed tremendous support in winning his first two games at home, but he will face a completely different animal in Pittsburgh. The Steelers crushed the Ravens 38-7 nearly a year ago at home on Monday night, and the line will only go up as game-time draws near. This is an absolute steal, which is why I'm betting Pittsburgh to win big as my Triple Dime AFC MNF Game O' the Year.

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ HAS A SMALL PLAY TEEZER TAKING THE RAVENS + 12 AND OVER 28.5 GL :director:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
ALATEX
(CFB SUPERPLAYS - 9-0 - NFL SUPERPLAYS 8-1)
SUPERPLAY - STEELERS

REED HARRIS (NFL 13-1)
Pittsburgh

Confirmed-----Winners_Inc_(swami_site)-------Balt+++++points_______top play

Rocky Atkinson | NFL Side
double-dime bet 220 PIT -5.0 (-110) BetUS vs 219 BAL

Executive
200% Pitts

PPP
4% Steelers

Dave Cokin
Window Steelers