Monday - 9/29

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
Big AL

At 8:30 pm, our selection is on the Baltimore Ravens plus the points over Pittsburgh Monday Night Football Game of the Month on Baltimore. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
Dominic Brando's Inner Circle

Monday September 29th NFL Week Four Executive Report:

Standard Against the Spread Releases:
NFL Top 100 Unit Golden Star Lock: #219 BALTIMORE RAVENS +7/-120 over Pittsburgh Steelers

NFL Money Line Isolations:
NFL Light 25 Unit Action Play: #219 BALTIMORE RAVENS +225 over Pittsburgh Steelers

Next DBIC Executive Report Due Thursday October 2nd Anytime Before 12:45 PM Eastern!

Dominic Brando Sports

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
JEFFERSONSPORTS
3-1 yest NFL
4-2-1 sat NCAA FB
7-3-1 for the weekend
NFL EARLY RELEASE FOR MON
PITTSBURGH-5

hit 8 of last 10 NFL plays

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
ace ace.......went 5-0 in nfl this past weekend.

Balt +6.............................$700.00

The Ravens are 2-0 and are still one of the more underrated teams in the NFL at the moment. The defense looks rejuvenated and they are pounding the ball on the ground with their big offensive line. The Steelers are having a lot of trouble scoring, posting just 16 points in their last two games, and I expect this to be a low-scoring, hard fought divisional game between these teams. It will be a game of field position and field goals and if Baltimore doesn't win the points will still hold up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
EAST COAST SPORTS CONSULTANTS

WILLIE "D"
Blue Chip PITTSBURGH

RANDY MITCHEL (3-1 Yest.)
Gold BALTIMORE/PITTSBURGH UNDER

Dubya

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2005
Maddux Sports-Baltimore+5

Kevin Kavitch 14-8-1 +21.20 units ytd

Baltimore is not a good offensive team and will rely heavily on their running game to take the pressure off their rookie QB. Definitely a tough environment for the Baltimore offence to play. This is the same passing attack that threw for less than 130 yards vs defensively challenged Cincy and Cleveland. Offensively the Steelers have injures and pass protection problems. Their big play ability has been limited as a result. Missing Willie Parker is also a setback and the Baltimore D has been playing very well as a group. They've thrived on Monday night in the past and I'm expecting Ray Lewis to have them fired up tonite. The small number is a concern but having it above the important number 34 helps. Lots can always happen turnover wise to blow up an Under play on a low total but I expect a smashmouth game that would stay under the number 6 or 7 times out of 10 even factoring in those types of breaks. Past meetings have seen more points than expected but these teams are quite different going into tonite and I'm definitely not a supporter of trend handicapping. Play Under 34.5 for a 3* Regular Play