MONDAY NIGHT...ALRIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Maybe some preparation h will keep the letters from swelling up or at least the head:D:D I am sure WE can get it to you fast in SoCal

nice hit though.

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
sorry to see your under. i thought the over was better.
gl everybody. thought dallas would be a little better.

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
Nice short run I look at the long term yep maybe I am crazy but grind it out over 2-3 seasons and then I will be impressed. I have seen it before anyone can get hot, some guy hit 21 in a row finally over on you know where.

The biggest problem most of us have is the "WE" and the "RELEASE" words too much hype feel like a sucker in the creek and the hook is getting ready to be set.

By the way where do all you guys keep those plays in captivity before you "RELEASE" them?

:scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
alot of us are touchy. i would have to echo the release phrasing, as a sales rep it makes me feel uneasy to see that. almost feel like i'm about to be screwed. i appreciate your post's.
gl everybody.

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
thanks for bringing the negativity guys!!! guess you got your wish!!! my 2nd half play is going down in flames!!!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
nba plays go in the nba forum. i asked you before. next time, i'm throwing your threads in the dumpster.

good luck with your plays

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I was going to bet the farm on Dallas until I saw the bold font.

I just gotta ask Identity, because I've seen a few of your picks, which I appreciate........but who else is sitting there with you? You always refer to yourself as "we"......
....just curious..??

.nice job tonight

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
There's a way to give good picks and not pretend to be giving us a "gambling lesson". The only "negativity" that you mention that I've seen in here tonight stems from your immiture pompous attitude. Maybe you'll understand when you're older.

And no I'm not just saying this because I'm jealous you won, my god everybody and their mother had the Eagles big tonight, I don't see why you're trying to sound like Mr. Vegas because of it. Just a little advice.....good job on the plays. Keep it rolling.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
mr. manson and company: as i have said MANY times...i am not looking for any "pats on the back." i don't care if anyone congratulates me. all i try to do is share winners. and it makes it easier if you embolden your plays within threads.

again, as i have said, if you do not like it, you do NOT need to read it....

as for saying "we." i think we are a team. me, vinnie, inole, etc. so when i say "we," i am referring to the posters here. nothing more, nothing less.

now with that said, let's all enjoy the HUGE 5-0 card WE RELEASED tonight!!! i know i will....

:142lmao: :clap: :142lmao: :clap: :142lmao: :clap: :142lmao: :clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
hey cooler - do you know how to do a screen shot of your wagering account?

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
Like this??

Like this??

large.jpg

No...I don't know how.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Again, I was only making an observation so no need to get so defensive, especially since you were able to "release" tonight.

It's funny you say you don't care what anyone in here thinks but you still feel the need to post loud-mouth egotistical B.S. before, during, and after the game is long over. Why is that?

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
very funny. can you PLEASE tell me how to do a screen shot? i want to have the proof just in case i get stiffed at this particular book.

thanks.

MSM

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
NORTHERN MINNESOTA
WHY OH WHY OH WHY IS ANYONE PISSED OFF AT ANY POSTER?
I JUST DON'T GET IT. I AM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FOR YOU ID AND I AM ALSO MAKING MONEY AT THE SAME TIME. DON'T LET SOME OF THESE SOREHEADS BOTHER YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OF MAKING ME MONEY.
THANKS
MSM

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TheCooler

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 15, 2004
download it install it and run it then use the f12 key it will save the active screen in you c: drive it works perfect. dont check box only capture active window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie