monday night bomb

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I could retire if he hit 80%!

But that is part of it. Being up 49 plays over .500 is great but if you are 549-500 that isn't enough to break even after buying the picks and paying the juice on the 500 loses.

The guy picks winners though. You have to admit that.

:0008

If he's hitting less then 52.5%...

That's nothing to write home about.
I thought it would be much higher then that.

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
To me, wagering on sports represents a mental challenge and the thrill is in the hunt. I find it enjoyable to research teams, watch games, take notes, etc, etc to try to find lines that can be beaten. If not for that mental challenge of it, I would not gamble at all.

IMO, anybody that would purchase a service's selections is more than likely a rather dim individual.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
To me, wagering on sports represents a mental challenge and the thrill is in the hunt. I find it enjoyable to research teams, watch games, take notes, etc, etc to try to find lines that can be beaten. If not for that mental challenge of it, I would not gamble at all.

IMO, anybody that would purchase a service's selections is more than likely a rather dim individual.

Well said.. And I couldn't agree more... there are many very dull and dim individuals paying.. I consider it flushing money down the toilet. Maybe that's why Raymond calls him CRAPPER.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
yup

laid a BOMB today

So Florida laid one too

Saints and Lions both suck. Crap Game Crap Teams.

Not a single loser yesterday so not hurting here.

Aint no-ting.

===========

Poor Schmucks ??

Keep Parlaying and Teasing. ...that is a poor schmuck. Losers in the long run.
If your in it for fun..that's a different story. But playing those weekly, you will still wind up an entertained loser.

These "Poor Smucks" are making money while you....Oh well, you get the picture.

Enough time wasted here. I got bombs to lay hmh

----------------

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg