Monday Service Plays 2/11

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

intelsource

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2007
Frank Rosenthal

Monday, February 11, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nba Hoops
502 76ers+3.5 Sb
505 Spurs+1 Sb
514 Warriors-9.5 Sb
Over 212.5 Sb+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
College Hoops
516 Georgetown-12 Sb
Under 134 Sb
524 Texas+5.5 Sb
Under 148 Sb+
527 Saint Marys Ca-5 Sb
Good Luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

YTownGambler

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2007
INDIAN COWBOY

Sixers/Mavs Under 187 (POD)

Winning 3 of 4 weeks, Winning 23 of 38 days (60%) and 27 of 45 POD Winners (60%).

The Sixers are more of a defensive team that many given them credit for. The prototype for this game is when the Mavs faced the Pistons at home and Detroit ended up winning 78-86. Keep in mind that the Mavs recently got blown out at Detroit but bounced-back well at Orlando but they do come of an ugly loss against Jersey. I also like the Sixers in this game as I will talk about this in that plays write-up but I believe the Sixers dicatate the pace of this game which is more in the defensive mind-set. The Sixers have played the under in 3 of their last 4 games and they recently held the Clippers to 80 points at home. This is a physical team with the likes of Dalembert, Iguodala, Thaddeus Young and Miller. This is the same team that held the Bucks to 69 points at home as well as they take pride in their defense. Dallas is struggling without Devin Harris similar to the Spurs struggling without Parker and thus the offense is hampered a bit. Look for this game to dip under in an ugly game that likely ends up in the high 160's. The under is 5-1 when the Mavs are favorites of late and the under is 4-1 for the Mavs following an ATS loss.
Sixers +3

There is no reason why the Sixers can't win this game outright. Although the Mavs are looking forward to bouncing back from their terrible game against the Nets, they are heavy public favorites today against a Sixer team that was beat by 15 points on the road earlier this year by them. The Sixers are a young and physical team that has blown out the likes of Miami, Milwaukee and beat the Wiz at home. This is the same team that nearly beat the Pistons and Magic at home and against a Dallas team that is without Devin Harris or Stackhouse, this team is struggling a bit. Dallas could certainly bounce-back today but I like the inside presence that the Sixers have today with Dalembert and Young who should give Dirk enough problems to slow him down. I look for this game to be low-scoring and a Sixer outright upset. The Sixers are 5-0 ATS at home of late and the Mavs have failed to cover their last 4 games as favorites.

Washington/Golden State Under 214

This is my third favorite play today. The Warriors are likely without Stephen Jackson today so that should aid in this under and Washington is coming off a back to back. Frankly, yesterday's game against Phoenix should have gone under for all intense purposes except for the monster 3rd quarter that both teams had and I think that although the public believes this game is likely to go over, I think it very well might dip under. Washington does have their own respective twin towers in the paint with Haywood and Jamison who provide sound defense and their guards are not bad on transition defense as well. The under is 9-2 when the Wizards face the Western Conference and the under is 5-2 for the Warriors when they are favorites by this margin of late.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Ness has Nevada and he has been really hot recently.
I got it off another baord. May have been a comp.
I'm sticking with Nevada -7.
I don't want GIANTS007 after me.

LOL - I WOULDNT BE AFTER YOU

ONLY IF YOU OWED ME MONEY - LOL LOL

AND THATS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME

:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Just an FYI, the system does not have a play for over a week now. Therefore our favorite play stealer, Deano's Free B whose service is to poach picks from a system and give them out as his own will have a hard time having to pick his own games over the course of the next 7 days, but rest assured, I will post his big pick when the system comes around before he does :mj07: :0corn

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
UNF***ING REAL. ANOTHER MEANINGLESS BASKET WITH ONE SECOND LEFT IN THE GAME TO KILL A COVER!!!! THANK YOU NEVADA FOR GIVING UP BACK TO BACK OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS SO THEY COULD TAKE THREE SHOTS IN THE LAST 8 SECONDS MAKING THE FINAL ONE WITH ONE SECOND LEFT!!!

peppermillrick

Registered
Forum Member
UNF***ING REAL. ANOTHER MEANINGLESS BASKET WITH ONE SECOND LEFT IN THE GAME TO KILL A COVER!!!! THANK YOU NEVADA FOR GIVING UP BACK TO BACK OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS SO THEY COULD TAKE THREE SHOTS IN THE LAST 8 SECONDS MAKING THE FINAL ONE WITH ONE SECOND LEFT!!!

Thanks for letting us know what happened in the game. I am here in Reno and had the Aggies as 6.5 dogs but could not even see the game in the sports book. Oh well, at least Utah State covered. Barely.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
I CANT SAY ENOUGH I MUCH I FU*CKIN HATE THAT RIGGED SPORT CALLED COLLEGE BASKETBALL!! IT IS SOOOO GOD DAMN FIXED.
MY ADVICE FOR YOU GUYS IS IF YOU WANT TO WIN - FADE THE SHIT OUT OF MY WORTHLESS PIX. I TAKE ALL THE BLAME !!! ****IN JOKE!

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
I'm going to be after you if Georgetown don't pull this out.

THE REASON I HAD THOSE PIECE OF SHIT HOYAS WAS BECAUSE EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHER WAS ALL OVER NOVA. GTOWN SUX - YOUR TELLIN ME THEY ARE 6-7 IN THE LAND??
COLLEGE HOOPS SUUUUUUUUX

KANSAS CAN GO KILL THEMSELVES TOO