Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
to1: Any Mr. Milan sightings yet ?????

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Wolkosky Milan

394-302-15 last one hundred thirty four days
64-33-2 last sixteen days!
7-2 Saturday!
5-1 Yesterday (2-1 NFL, 1-0 CFB, 2-0 NBA)

Today:

10* LSU -3?
10* OSU/LSU OVER 47

donlauer

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

394-302-15 last one hundred thirty four days
64-33-2 last sixteen days!
7-2 Saturday!
5-1 Yesterday (2-1 NFL, 1-0 CFB, 2-0 NBA)

Today:

10* LSU -3?
10* OSU/LSU OVER 47

Beat you to it this time to1... LOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bill2266

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2007
where mmst on ats lock hoops and financial ty thanks for everyone posting the plays

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
spritzer--
bowl goy.................ohiost

tko.....................cal full,butler

5 star hammer gow.................gold st

cokin--
Fat man releases.......ohio st under 47.5,n texas

bowl goy....................ohio st

window.......................cal full
under the hat..............butler
3 star action................n texas

feist--
platinum.................ohio st

inner circle.....................san jose st
5 star executive.................north tex

total......................suns over
inner circle...............gold st
5 star executive..........nuggets

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Kelso

30 units LSU -3.5 v. OSU
10 units LSU/OSU OVER 48
Parlay both 10 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Pointwise phone plays

-Hoops
NBA

2* SanAntonio

NCAAB

2* N. Texas

2* San Jose St

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
JOHN CAMPBELL FROM COVERS ( 17-13 bowl record )

BCS championship game
Ohio State vs. LSU (-4 ?, 51)
It?s time to put my amazing streak on the line. The past two seasons I have correctly picked the against-the-spread winner in the BCS championship game.

This year I like Ohio State. You might be wondering how I can pick the Bucks against the SEC?s best team after taking the Gators to cover last year. Well, because it?s my column, dammit. And I think this year?s Buckeyes squad is just one of those teams that wins football games however it needs to.

Last year the Buckeyes had the distraction of the Heisman race hanging over their heads and I always wonder what impact that has on a team. They also have a better running game this year with Chris Wells emerging as the kind of power go-to back you need if you want to win a lot in the Big Ten. The defense is better too, ranking first in scoring defense as opposed to fifth a year ago.

As for the Tigers, they could very well be the best team in the nation. I just don?t think it will be by five points if they are.

Final score prediction: Ohio State 23, LSU 20

This guy likes to read his own columns. Followed him last year and he was below 50% for season in CFB.

Giacomo

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Larry Ness

Good Luck...Larry

Ohio St is back for another try in the BCS title game, after getting blown out by Florida last year, 41-14. Once again the Buckeyes come in as the nation's No. 1 ranked team and once again they will face an SEC team (LSU). The big difference though, is that unlike LY when Ohio St was the solid favorite (minus-7 1/2), this time around the Buckeyes are the underdogs. However, one wouldn't know it by the "line movement," as LSU opened a six-point favorite but seemingly ALL of the money has come in on Ohio St! I DON'T understand it? This year's Ohio State is NOT as good as last year's team, as Troy Smith was a much more athletic and dangerous player than this year's starting QB, Todd Boeckman. While Boeckman had a surprisingly good year, he's got little mobility in the pocket and has nowhere near the playmaking ability of Smith. Also note that in his last two games (Illinois and Michigan), he passed for a total of just 206 yards with an 0-4 ratio. He also doesn't have the one-two punch Smith had in WRs Ginn and Gonzalez. While Beanie Wells (1,463) had a great season at RB, he's surely no better than Antonio Pittman. One could make the case that Ohio' St's D is better this year, as it ranks No. 1 in both scoring (10.7 PPG) and total yards (225.3) but then again, one must consider the competition. The Big 10 was CLEARLY down TY (only Michigan has played well in the bowls) and Ohio St's non-conference schedule consisted of Youngstown St (Div I-AA), Akron (4-8), Kent St (3-9) and Washington, which lost NINE of its last 11! Now to LSU. Many think this is the nation's most talented team overall but in fairness, the Tigers did lose to both Kentucky and Arkansas, teams which finished with a collective 10 losses! Granted, both came in triple-OT but the Tigers LOST just the same! However, LSU played NINE bowl-eligible teams TY, yet its defense finished ranked third in the nation YPG, allowing just 283.9. The rush D allowed 103.1 YPG (3.1) and with DT Dorsey back at 100% (that's the claim), the pass rush (32 sacks) should be fearsome. LSU's pass D allowed just 46.4% completions and came up with 21 INTs. Just like LY, Ohio St's offense will NOT be able to cope with LSU's defensive speed, quickness to the ball and overall athleticism! While OSU has a great D itself and has plenty of athletes, the LSU offense has been helped by the layoff, giving underrated QB Matt Flynn time to get healthy. Also don't discount backup Perrilloux's ability to bring a "different look" when he's used at QB. Hester (1,017 / 5.0) leads a running game which averages 218.9 YPG (5.1) and has scored 34 TDs, while the WRs are "better than their numbers," especially with Doucet now healthy. Les Miles has led LSU to two DOMINATING bowl wins since coming to Baton Rogue, beating No. 9 Miami 40-3 in the Peach Bowl two years ago and trashing ND 41-14 in LY's Sugar Bowl. Playing in New Orleans is basically a "home" game for the Tigers and while I don't expect Ohio St to lose by fours TDs (like LY), a two-TD margin seems about right. Weekly Wipeout Winner on LSU.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MP8621

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2008
anyone get rocco vincintore nhl or hitmans nhl from youwinnow.com? they are hot in nhl