Moonlite Bunny Ranch

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BrandonC21

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Stevens Point, WI, USA
lol fletcher.. That pic made me laugh so hard Im crying..

FUZZY- on that site that Jack posted (girls at the bunnyranch) Lacy and Bianca are mother/daughter.. They were on the Howard Stern show last month.. See if they'll tag-team ya! :D

Have fun at whatever you do..

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
up-women-00283.jpg

varney01.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

FUZZY NUTZ

I LUV KOD
Forum Member
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
karla

karla

take this for what it's worth, when you type in all caps you are SHOUTING just a little netiquette,

sorry, i did not know, my key board in the shop has had so much beer / bong water spilt on it and the caps lock gets stuck unless i bang the shit out of it. no disrespect meant to you people.

anyway, you guys are funny! i guess with me being a black guy, i am happy with most any white chick i can bang except for those beached wales that i see some brothas with. my girl met karla at the club she dances at a few months back and i found out that she is charging us a reduced rate. i am willing to pay for another whore to join in if thats the case. any suggestions from what you've seen there?

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Fuzzy, my man I hope your a Landscaper by trade, cause your gonna need a good weed-wacker ta get through that bush :eek:

I'd upgrade ta Dee & friend ;)

Either way take um deep, & if ya cant take um deep, bang the hell out of the sides :thefinger

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Monk, you are one funny dude:D

Fuzz, you're going to pay for that, you better get hammered first!!
my stomach is flatter than that!! has she heard of the ab roller.

There has to be better chicks than that, Man I'm glad I'm married!!

GL

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

scrubbo

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
charlotte, nc, usa
For what its worth I think you picked the hottest white chick of the bunch(but she could use a trim) but I thought the sistas were even hotter. Then again, I'm a white guy whose never had a black chick.:cool:

Stay away from Fletchers women she might gum you to death. :DLMFAO

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

in2fitness

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Fuzzy---If you are still looking for suggestions, I think Giselle and Mila would be good canidates for you. I saw Mila on Howard Stern before and she is a 1000% better looking than the pics of her on the bunny ranch web site. She has a KILLER body and seemed like she was a TOTAL freak too!! Put a jimmy hat on that bad boy or your johnson will probably fall off before you leave that place!