Motor Vehicle Excise Tax

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Wow! You've really descended into Old Fart Mode! Shit!

Actually, I mostly agree with you, but so much wish Kosar were here with a 5-word sarcastic true reply--even better accompanied with his characteristic narrowing of eyes directed straight at you in appropriate tone of voice scarily rapidly delivered....

you and me both Terry...

I have had a little edginess about me these last couple of days..

so reminded me of the loss of a dear friend some 30 years ago..

Kosar's memory will live as long as the sun continues to rise..

Certain men capture our attention and keep it forever.

Matt was certainly one of those men.

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
Kosar's memory will live as long as the sun continues to rise..

So true I wish and want

Ok, the fact is Matt will be entirely forgotten as soon as us are all dead which will be soon under dirt.

You fukkin' know that as Matt would most assuredly point out right quick straight to our faces, especially if he had a few

Unlike him We just might get old, grim spectacles wandering to and fro for a heaven vainly questioning deserted paths

:mj07: :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Every year we have to renew our plates/registration and cost depends on the age/value of the car. I think our 2 cars cost me around $400 last year. But, in Indiana you never have to get your car inspected, even when you sell/buy one.

Same thing here. Last year our 2 cars, pick up and my motorcycle cost 465 to title for the year. No inspections or smog tests needed at any time. They finally changed the way they registered pick ups. being a farm state they gave all the farmers a break on plate fees for their pickups by setting it at 65 dollars a year. Then SUVs and other large pickups became popular with the 'city folk'--but the fees stayed the same. Last year they changed that and now all vehicles in Iowa are subject to the same pricing based on the price of the vehicle when new and its age.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
And, I agree, the texting has to stop, period. They should heavily enforce it too (sixfive).

Hell, anymore, I won't just go through a green light. I carefully look both ways. And I'm much more aware of the other drivers than I used to be.

I'm actually cool with fining texting drivers. Big part of my argument/thought process back n those threads was people railing on the texting and driving and seemingly giving a pass to the drinking and driving.

I'll also agree with old school on his take of our stupid culture.

PS. No testing of cars here in Ky that I'm aware of either!

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
I'm actually cool with fining texting drivers. Big part of my argument/thought process back n those threads was people railing on the texting and driving and seemingly giving a pass to the drinking and driving.

I'll also agree with old school on his take of our stupid culture.

PS. No testing of cars here in Ky that I'm aware of either!

"They test horses don't they":facepalm:

couldn't resist..

have a great day everybody...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg