Mover...........ever been to The Red Coat Tavern?

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
So you're dressing up to eat steak in a dive, popping two bill pills and inviting mover to join you......fair enough........:0008

well he is still trying to ship a lounge chair to Oregon for as cheap as possible.....

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
So you're dressing up to eat steak in a dive, popping two bill pills and inviting mover to join you......fair enough........:0008

Mover's window of opportunity is between 7 and 9............I always dress up, but tonight I wont wear Prada, I'm wearing Calvin head to toe. This place is a local joint, lots of atmosphere and great food. :SIB I'll eat lite, salad and maybe chicken. I need to conserve my energy for later. Unfortunately she's a lite drinker, I prefer women that drink. :shrug:

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
But you'll be sitting at home in front of the computer playing #3 and #2 like always.

:SIB

Actually I'll be heading out in about 15 mins to attend Camden's Christmas by the Sea celebration

http://www.camdenmaineexperience.com/content/events/christmas_by_the_sea.asp

with my wonderful wife of 22 years, 19 year old daughter who is home from college for the weekend and my 15 year old son......We'll be having a great night together as a family celebrating the Holiday Season.....Enjoy your steak, bill pills & blue hair......:0008

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
There is....

There is....

No one I have ever felt deserved this....But You the boys changed that

rid?i?cule
ˈridiˌkyo͞ol/
noun
noun: ridicule

the subjection of someone or something to contemptuous and dismissive language or behavior.
"he is held up as an object of ridicule"
synonyms: mockery, derision, laughter, scorn, scoffing, contempt, jeering, sneering, sneers, jibes, jibing, teasing, taunts, taunting, badinage, chaffing, sarcasm, satire; More
informalkidding, ribbing, joshing, goofing, razzing
"she was subjected to ridicule"
antonyms: respect

verb
verb: ridicule; 3rd person present: ridicules; past tense: ridiculed; past participle: ridiculed; gerund or present participle: ridiculing

subject (someone or something) to contemptuous and dismissive language or behavior.
"his theory was ridiculed and dismissed"
synonyms: deride, mock, laugh at, heap scorn on/upon, jeer at, jibe at, sneer at, treat with contempt, scorn, make fun of, poke fun at, scoff at, satirize, lampoon, burlesque, caricature, parody, tease, taunt, chaff; More

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
That's a figment of your imagination. Like sports you'll be home all weekend eating fast food and spending your free time on the Internet. While I'll be dressed in my expensive designer clothes, eating steak and having pussy for dessert.

and leaving from your FAKE office :shrug:

you are much more over weight, no wait, much more FAT than both of the people you are "trying" to make fun of being fat

moran :142smilie

The Mover

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2000
Detroit,Mi
Yes it's kind of a shit hole but the food is awesome. I'll be heading over around 7 ish........drop by if you're in the hood. :SIB

Thanks for the offer but we are going to the Piston's game. Last time I was at the The Red Coat was when me & my wife lived in Royal Oak in the late 80's, they have great burgers & fair prices.
I don't troll the general forum much not a great way of getting hold of me. Enjoy !

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
That's a figment of your imagination. Like sports you'll be home all weekend eating fast food and spending your free time on the Internet. While I'll be dressed in my expensive designer clothes, eating steak and having pussy for dessert.

:0071:00x4 Please do us all a favor and try this tonight

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Join Date 10-17-2001
Current Activity Viewing Forum General Discussion Forum
Last Activity Today 08:27 PM

Bet on MyBookie