Movie: The Counselor

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
It's a shocking, stylish, powerful and exhilarating crime-thriller. A first-rate knockout that glistens with talent, shinning the works of its writer, director and gorgeous cast. A fearlessly twisted, utterly sexy, darkly funny and totally dangerous movie that you have to see to believe. You wont believe what hit you, you definitely with this film, you have to expect the unexpected. The film-making is razor-sharp and the writing is masterful. Director, Ridley Scott crafts his most wicked and twisted film yet. Writer, Cormac McCarthy writes his first original screenplay and it shines with clever dialogue, intense characters and even more intense consequences. McCarthy's script delivers some unique characters, where the actions have consequences and the characters are not to be routed for. The all-star cast is brilliant. Michael Fassbender is sensational. Javier Bardem is excellent. Brad Pitt is excellent. Cameron Diaz is sexy and dangerous. It's bold, red-hot and wickedly cool. This movie shakes and shocks you to the core. A guilty pleasure type of entertainment.

Al S Super Reviewer Rottentomatoes

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
I am watching now and will let you know. 30min in and the cast is top notch but the movie is moving along slower than soccer or an HBO series. Lets see where it goes.

:0corn

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
I am watching now and will let you know. 30min in and the cast is top notch but the movie is moving along slower than soccer or an HBO series. Lets see where it goes.

:0corn

Intriguing movie but the plot just went no where. No point.

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
Think I like it because of the lifestyle Bardem lives. Reminds me of myself in many ways. Been there done that when I was younger. But wait, you drive a minivan, holy shit.

This was the most stupid fucking make of a film ever........Cameron the slut Diaz should hold a gun to her head and pull the trigger................this was stupid and low IQ on so many levels :0008

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
This was the most stupid fucking make of a film ever........Cameron the slut Diaz should hold a gun to her head and pull the trigger................this was stupid and low IQ on so many levels :0008
Waste of time:nono:

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie