My friends....

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
I think McCain has done well, he always seems to get the last word, which is frustrating Obama.

Not seeing the "knockout" blows that were predicted, but he's coming off better than last debate in my opinion.

DerrickTulips

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2008
At least he hasnt been winking at people in the crowd.. or saying maverick

I dont like how you can rebuttle and go back and forth

DerrickTulips

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2008
That was an awkward hand shake. Mccain seems to have creepy old male tendencies.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
the my friends thing gets old.

McCain needed to do really well and he did not. He simply held his own.

The substance of what we get out of these debates is pathetic. McCains sounding points can be heard over and over , never really getting to the gist of any question.

Obama won this easily.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Can't believe still at this time McCain keeps trying to spin Obama words about attacking Packistan. Then again i read on another site a bunch of people agreeing with McCains spinning of words even tho Obama explained what he said:shrug:
One thing i will say about McCain, he surely knows how to debate better then Bush. Much better my friends.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Shame on McCain's debate prep team allowing him to use the same tactics as last debate. This time OBama's team had prepped him and he connected with a right cross... McCain got lazy and it showed... my friends...

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Between his creepy forced smiles, Grumpy McSame usually rears his ugly head sooner or later. Tonight was no exception my friends, although he clearly didn't execute the attack "surge" many were expecting.

Bet on MyBookie