My friends....

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I wish Obama would strap a set of balls on and give a rebuttle about this so called fraud of a surge. It drives me nuts that he won't respond to this when McCain slams him. There is an argument to be made but he pusses out time and time again. sorry about the language "my friends".

One of the wheels feel off the straight talk express :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Am I the only one that at this point that thinks McCain has been set up to be the fall guy for the GOP? They aint gonna win, but they need somebody to go out there and lose. ....I feel bad for him. I like McCain. I've like him since 2000 when when Satan...err, I mean Bush/Rove f*cked him him over.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Am I the only one that at this point that thinks McCain has been set up to be the fall guy for the GOP? They aint gonna win, but they need somebody to go out there and lose. ....I feel bad for him. I like McCain. I've like him since 2000 when when Satan...err, I mean Bush/Rove f*cked him him over.

I have thought this a few times Smurph but with Fox's constant dissing of Obama, i think it is a reach. Who knows with these crooks. They might know nobody can fix this mess and be prepping Jeb for 2012.

TontoKowalski

BoomOuttaHere
Forum Member
Apr 26, 2008
U.S. American
I like McCain. I've like him since 2000 when when Satan...err, I mean Bush/Rove f*cked him him over.

My friends, thats word-for-word somethin I'd say.

I think Mccain is gonna win. My reason? It's pessimistic, but I anticipate A LOT of closet racism will come out the closer we get to d-day... and even a lot of people might mysteriously find themselves changing their vote in the booth just because they don't wanna vote for the negro. Just being honest. I have little faith in the the solidarity of people's words, and think they are full of it mostly.

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006

I feel the same way. Although I don't like the war-mongerer, I feel really sorry for him - the whole time he was out there debating I was just hoping it would be over, for his sake. He is a way better candidate than Bush, and many other republicans, but he comes across now as an old feeble man, and for some reason it is sad to me :shrug:

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
They might know nobody can fix this mess and be prepping Jeb for 2012.

Bingo. Why either party wants to win this year is beyond me. Things are going to get a lot uglier before they start to get better and the next Prez might be held in the same regards as Hoover by the end of 2012....
My game plan for either party this Nov. would be go out there and lose one for the team, sit back and watch things really fall apart, come up with a better candidate in 4 years and take back the White House if you are the Repubs and if you are the Dems you can harp on the additional 4 years of a Repub in the White House....

TontoKowalski

BoomOuttaHere
Forum Member
Apr 26, 2008
U.S. American
Bingo. Why either party wants to win this year is beyond me. Things are going to get a lot uglier before they start to get better and the next Prez might be held in the same regards as Hoover by the end of 2012....
My game plan for either party this Nov. would be go out there and lose one for the team, sit back and watch things really fall apart, come up with a better candidate in 4 years and take back the White House if you are the Repubs and if you are the Dems you can harp on the additional 4 years of a Repub in the White House....

thats akin to saying hte lions should try to lose every single game to be able to draft tebow or colt mccoy or whoever at qb. fact of the matter is, i honestly believe they all want to be president, and this is all much more of a charade than it is in reality, and the parties aren't that much different in the first place... they just act and talk like they are

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
I understand why the don't ............ but I wish these guys could truthfully and directly answer the question put to them instead of going to their respective talking points. Gets frustrating.

Eddie

Bet on MyBookie