NASCAR - The Coca-Cola Family 600 at CHARLOTTE

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Was ok with 6 also. But feal real bad for the 48. It shows how pit stops are so important. Was down on the 6,8,48. And went with the R Gordon to have higher finish in the Indy. Lost 2 our of 3 matchs. But a winning day after all the smoke cleared. That 12 car is good but I think he may be overdriving it. That's 4 blown engines for that kid this year.
Next week Dover.

Huckleberry

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Nevada
THANKS 1837!

THANKS 1837!

And you knocked 'em dead in F1 (What else is new, huh?) :D

They still have to be licking their wounds today, that's for sure. A friend of mine had the same bet, but for twice what I had on it......and he told a friend.......and the told........well, you know what I mean.

We have to win "some" of the time right? :rolleyes:

Will have my recap and YTD numbers probably tomorrow. One of these races, I hope to put it all together (win set and matchups...either I win in one or the other right now) :confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Myron

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2001
Hamilton, Ontario
Next race is Dover. Based on past results it looks like a 3 car race between 20,24 and 8. Possible outsiders are 40, 6, 28 and 2.

Personally I really like the 8 car here. He dominated the last 2 races at Dover and his car has been awesome all year. If he can avoid the accidents I think Jr. should win the race.