NASCAR - The Pepsi 400 @ MICHIGAN

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Well I thought the Chevs might be fast here. Then when they gave them that 1 inch of help. I thought well it could help or maybe screw-em up. Well this was Qlfing. Now lets see what happen in the race. I know at Daytona they seem to have it all worked out. But this track is differant so we shall see. Marlin is starting to look like he's about to lose this champ race if he does not pick it up a little. You know Martin, Gordon, will be tough down the stretch. And the 48 could hold up. The 12 is coming strong. But Tony gets his chit togeather and he may still win it all. I think it's hardesr for him and the 12 because so many are infront of them. Now that was a bit of earth shattering news. But I think you guys know what im tring to say. The 20 and 12 are going to need to catch all the breaks.

Scooterone

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2002
I'm glad you still like the 48's chances. But what's up with J. Johnson this weekend? I know he's using a backup, but it's now happy hour and he can't get out of the high teens thru any of the practices. Is the backup that bad? Can't get the settings together on that car?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg