NASCAR - The Sirius Satellite Radio at The Glen @ WATKINS GLEN

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Huckleberry

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Nevada
#88 D. JARRETT
DJ has been far from impressive over the last 3 road races, with finishes of 15th, 32nd, and 26h. Granted, two of those 3 races were at SP, and he was on the pole in this race last year. Jarrett has shown good instincts at the roads over his career, and should be on his way for a top 10 this week. Prior to last year's 32nd place finish at The Glen, 88 got himself a 7th, 4th, and 5th. Not bad at all.

#97 K. BUSCH
By the simple fact this team/driver backed up their great qualifying run at SP with a great race run, I'll have to keep an eye on them this weekend. Busch did not show any inclination that he could jump into the top 5 at a road race during his rookie year, but I'll have to watch him this week. Only problem is that he perplexes me more than anyone else on the circuit in terms of his finishes from week to week. I always seem to be wrong when playing on or against the 97.

#99 J. BURTON
Here's another Roush driver that has all the capabilities of throwing up a solid finish this weekend. He battled Gordon pretty good last year and came home a solid 2nd. I don't immediately think Jeff Burton when road racing comes to mind, but I sure won't make the mistake to ignore him either.

Well guys, that's pretty much it. I will not be making any pre-qualifying wagers or any qualifying wagers prior to the first practice. Unless things change drastically, I will be taking it very easy this weekend.

GLTA

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
For feet that hurt R Gordon looks better then I thought. I know it's only practice and Qlfing. l still think I will stay away from him. If he wins i shall then go and shot myself. Come on 2/20/24. And has 17 got some nice odds. Maybe a touch there. Does 28 put it all together?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Huckleberry

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Nevada
There sure are some cars that look to be the class of the field tomorrow. It's going to be interesting as far as the points race goes to see if both Marlin and Johson can get a good finish out of it.

BTW......access to computer is very limited for me this weekend, so I doubt I'll be able to post again.

GL to everyone on their plays.