NAVY PLAY BIG

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
you can read the same thing about when Vandi beat Tennesee....everyone, "the public" thought Vandi with the points....I said I thought Vandi would win, and they did....This may be a public Joe pick but I still like my chances with the #1 running team in the nation that has played against some talent and the running squishy deffense of CSU....CSU has played one decent team who was Minnesota......Navy played Maryland, Stanford, Rutgers, and Army and army is no crap team playing against Navy and navy blew them out of the water no pun intended. They are playing home field advantange and will be fired up.....

CSU will play with heart, but when someone is banging the ball down your throat every second and eating up the clock its very hard for a team to keep throwing touchdowns....its kills confidence....Navy QB can throw the ball too once in a while as well.

New Mexico should have beaten CSU and they're record would have been 5-6 I wonder what the "sharps" would of been saying then....(just being objecive)

GL

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
socrstud said:
New Mexico should have beaten CSU and they're record would have been 5-6 I wonder what the "sharps" would of been saying then....(just being objecive)

for some reason, you love bringing up this new mexico game from the middle of the season.

what if navy doesn't score a touchdown with 1:00 left to avoid losing to a 1-10 duke team?

what if navy doesn't rally from 7 points down in the final 2:00 to tie a 4-7 air force team at 24 and then win on a 46 yard field goal on the final play of the game?

im still kinda puzzled at to how beating a fringe bowl team (new mexico) on the road is a "bad" thing.

csu has played one decent team? um, six of their 11 games were against teams in bowls.

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
socratesstud-just curious,do you do any real handicapping,or do you just go over comparative scores and draw conclusions from your observations after watching some games and reading scores of the ones you didn't watch?Just trying to get you to look at the other side,I'm not playing this game yet,but will play CSU if I do end up taking a side or I'll pass.You've got a lot of company on this game playing Navy,(kinda like on UTEP early yesterday).I know,as an act of confidence,why not double up on Navy instead?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
no no, don't take that the wrong way.....I look at the other side, but I am very confident with Navy, I appreciate any information, for instance If I found out that Navy wasn't going to run or a key player was out I would appreciate the info....No doubt, as for the games that I did watch I was not impressed with CSU that's all I'm saying, I watch a lot of NCAA football and I've been on this game since its come out, and I truly appreciate any info really thanx.

I was not on UTEP yesterday I was on toledo yesterday, but I don't know if you've seen my other thread about a month ago, I've been sold on NAVY for a long long time not just today. Either side you take GL and if you have any more info please do share!!!

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Gman we can go all day with this and I can bring up the 2 out of three games CSU lost at the end of the season in which mirrors UTEPS experience yesterday, and I can shed some light on a horid UNLV team that CSU just sqeaked by.....WHAT I"M SAYING ACCORDING TO THAT GAME IS THE FACT THAT.....CSU got buldosered on the running attack and as you agreed with me, New Mexico would have won that game if they wouldn't of given up the running attack.....In my eyes only, I think that this is exactly what's going to happen without the two pix that New Mexico guy threw in the second half, and if Navy doesn't fumble I can almost guanentee we see the same thing.....New Mexico had that game gift wrapped and it was up to them to give the game to CSU in which they did, that's all I'm saying..... Maybe this one will be a closer one than each of us think on both sides tonight....GL with CSU tonight GMAN

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
personally i think the UNder is a better piece

personally i think the UNder is a better piece

my paper had it at 61.5--and as i too lean to navy since being impressed with what coach brought to team in game i saw vs ND, thought also too, with running being the dominant weapon for Navy--they should get their scores regardless and in the process run off valuable OVer time off the clock resulting in Under

GL socrstud--i have Navy ML in a parlay--so i'll be looking for middies to get things done tonight as well

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
tball said:
my paper had it at 61.5--and as i too lean to navy since being impressed with what coach brought to team in game i saw vs ND, thought also too, with running being the dominant weapon for Navy--they should get their scores regardless and in the process run off valuable OVer time off the clock resulting in Under

GL socrstud--i have Navy ML in a parlay--so i'll be looking for middies to get things done tonight as well

HI FIVE buddy. you are the only other person on my side here. HOW THE HECK DO THESE TEAMS GET TO 61?? I think both teams HARDLY are bowl worthy. Slop games can be downright ugly sometimes with the total barely breaking 40. GOOD POSSIBILITY we see that kinda game tonight.

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
This is how they get to 61.....CSU deffesne and MWEST SUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX....I'm sorry if that offends you but fact is fact.....MWEST sux this year and this is only my opinion, as far as the other who didn't take NAVY that's cool, just don't doubt public JOE.....I'm sooo wasted 909 bux for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAPPY HOLIDAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Gman, see what I mean..... I guess MWEST REALLY DOES SUCK!!!!!! GL IN YOUR BOWLS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
pt1gard said:
matt damon draws into an inside straight -- great call, SS

:mj07: :mj07: :scared :scared

I was freaking out on that first score until NAVY fired back with a 1 play TD....then I said to myself put the money in the bag!!!!! GOOD PICK PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :mj14:

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
I HOPE THE SHARPS DIDN"T HIT THIS ONE TOOO HARD>>> MERRY XMAS TOOOO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NOCT...NOCT IS NIGHT IN GERMAN!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
nice call

wasnt as sold as you on navy.....thought whoever had the ball last would win by a td and that there would be less than 3 punts all game and that navy would never punt......

was correct on all but who had the ball last.....navy was unstoppable and csu didnt look too interested on defense from the 2q on.....i did see csu with the ability to move on navy and they sure did.....but a few 4th calls were horrible and gave the ball back to navy

navy
over
navy-over

winners all around