MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Leans

Leans

Hope everyone did well yesterday, I was out of town with the fam, so didn't get a chance to cap NBA. I took a look at the Suns and Lakers, but didn't play either, imagine that. Never fails. Oh well, on to today's leans.

YTD 19-10 5-0 last 5, so due for a hiccup.:mj09:

Leans
Philly +2
Totonto+2
TWolves +6.5 and over 215
N.O LAC UNDER 195

And in MNF, really like the broncos tonight.
Check back with you all in an hour or so.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kenman

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
East Coast
Another good opportunity to buy low and sell high.

Suns have been on a hot streak and Philly just lost last night to Detroit. From the #'s I'm seeing, >85% of the bets are coming in on Phx.

I'll take Phi and the points (or maybe even ML). The Suns will lose their share of road games and Phi will win their share of home games. I figure this isn't a bad spot to say that tonight will be a night that both will happen.

Phi +2

Joe,

I am with you on PHI+2 tonight :toast: :toast: This is PHO 5th and last game on the west-east coast swing and they want to get this game over with and go home. Look ahead to go home and their mind not in the game will lead to quick and poor shots. :toast: :toast:

joe_shmoe

Dictator
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Eric Gordon is Doubtful

Eric Gordon is Doubtful

Gordon has a pulled groin and is probably out for tonight's game. That means I'm not touching the side, but I am thinking of adding the U 194 to my card.

I'll do some more leg work and make a final decision soon.

jlippens

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2009
Toronto
**Homer alert**

Honestly, Toronto +7 looks like a gift. The Spurs have beat the Hornets and Sacramento at home (both bad teams), and have lost decisively to Chicago, Utah & Portland on the road (good teams but not elite). Portland was the second half of the back to back, so we'll trade that for Toronto's Dallas loss (although Dallas is a better team).

San Antonio is dominated by veterans, they don't get scared walking into someone else's venue. So they just straight up are losing badly to non-pushovers. They play ball control (as always) but Popovich has admitted that right now they are a bad defensive team. Methodical offense + bad defense = losing basketball. The outlier is Tony Parker torching Calderon's non-existent defense, but eventually Triano will switch up and play the quicker/bigger Jack to guard. Jack's minutes already nearly match Calderon's, and against an elite PG, Calderon won't stay long on Parker's assignment.

I'm taking a half unit on the ML at +256, but for the non-homers Toronto +7 seems advisable.

Edit: I'm an idiot. Parker is out tonight. George Hill is starting in his place:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3438

An even turnover to assist ratio? I'm taking the bait hook-line and sinker. Full unit on the ML @ +256.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Final Card:

Phi +2
U 213.5 Phi
O 202.5 SAS

Still deciding on:
Clips +1
TWolves +7
MNF: U 40.5

Hey Joe really like the Sixers + 2

Public spread %

Phx 81%
Phil 19%

Public is all over Phx , my play PHIL + 2

GLTA

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Hope everyone did well yesterday, I was out of town with the fam, so didn't get a chance to cap NBA. I took a look at the Suns and Lakers, but didn't play either, imagine that. Never fails. Oh well, on to today's leans.

YTD 19-10 5-0 last 5, so due for a hiccup.:mj09:

Leans
Philly +2
Totonto+2
TWolves +6.5 and over 215
N.O LAC UNDER 195

And in MNF, really like the broncos tonight.
Check back with you all in an hour or so.

Locking in
Sixers +2
Clips Under 194

Let's get em tonight fellas. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3win8

Forum Member
Nov 2, 2009
Hey guys, thanks for the infors from everybody.

My Locks tonight are.
Utah/NYK O210.5

:topic: Denver ML for any NFL lovers

GOOD LUCK:box2:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

barts185

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
getting here late
only thing I have for today is PHO/PHI under

in MNF, I bet DEN and lean to the under, but the "Don't bet under on MNF" rule comes into play. If it gets to 42.5 I might not be able to stop myself from betting the under though.

for tomorrow, already locked Houston, not sure how far the line will come down or if people will bet DAL tomorrow.

Good Luck,
Bart

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Spurs

Spurs

Duncan is listed as out tonight? Wish I would've jumped on the Raps.

I also played a parlay of Denver +3 and over 41.5.
Both teams will have a tough time running, so i see alot of passing and big plays on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball. Steeler's D banged up as well. Good luck fellas. :box2:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jlippens

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2009
Toronto
He's a late scratch. My Raps +256 for a full unit is looking pretty good!

You can still jump on Raps +173 at MB. I'd still take it!

joe_shmoe

Dictator
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
NCAAB 2H System Plays

NCAAB 2H System Plays

FWIW - I have started to post my 2H ncaab system plays across the street.