NBA MON 120709 early thoughts - value hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slicer

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
North Carolina
dang man, you got royall focked, if the cbs score is right

im not trying to pour any salt over a wound, b/c i played the under on this recommendation and b/c i was leaning toward it

i got it at game time at 154.5

It's cool bro, I'll take my loss, congrats on the good line, glad some got the win.

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
i chalked it up as a win 1/2 way through the 2nd

they went crazy the last 7 mins, everytime i looked there was some kind of score

sorry you lost, that was total bullshit

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
GS,

We missed a play today. If you get a chance, take a look at the sheet we were using today. We missed a play as strong as the DEN/PHI total. FWIW, finised my work for TUE, make the call bro :). LOL, just pulling your chain brother.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
GS,

We missed a play today. If you get a chance, take a look at the sheet we were using today. We missed a play as strong as the DEN/PHI total. FWIW, finised my work for TUE, make the call bro :). LOL, just pulling your chain brother.

Hey AX sent you an email for tomorrows games. Got back from school you need to correct my exam. Please read :thinking:

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
GS,

Was it the NYK + 3

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Small board...action on

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(170,170,170) 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(170,170,170) 1px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 500px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; CLEAR: both; FONT-SIZE: 1em; BORDER-TOP: rgb(170,170,170) 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(170,170,170) 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 1em; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TR style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 1em; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=evenRow><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(221,221,221); LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 43px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 1em; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top !important; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; PADDING-TOP: 3px" class=idCell>NBA</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(221,221,221); LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 327px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 1em; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top !important; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; PADDING-TOP: 3px" class=pickCell>[702] TOTAL u217
(DENVER vrs PHILADELPHIA)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</B>​

BOLTA

Great call Sir

Congrats

:00hour :00hour :11jackson :11jackson

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Hey GS, how did you end up reading this game? The line move with the public numbers made me do a double take.

Did you start capping TUE's card?

Good luck bro.

I also got a little worried and waited until tip off and got 217 , but had a hard time to figure that one out. :shrug:

Tues card is done should I call you????

3 possible plays
2 unders
1 over

Yes???

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
I also got a little worried and waited until tip off and got 217 , but had a hard time to figure that one out. :shrug:

Tues card is done should I call you????

3 possible plays
2 unders
1 over

Yes???

Hold off bro. Something funny about that middle game. did you 18 points?

ChumpChange

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2009
AX ... thanks for the Philly / Denver under play ... 41 points short of the number is unbelievable ... I wasn't going to play it until I saw your post ... but I did play the NYK under ... good start to the week !!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
AX ... thanks for the Philly / Denver under play ... 41 points short of the number is unbelievable ... I wasn't going to play it until I saw your post ... but I did play the NYK under ... good start to the week !!!

Good call Chump on the NYK game under, looking good so far

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts

Anytime Chump. GS and I capped the games together today and that looked like the strongest play. Let's continue to ride this little run we're on. A couple of wins to start the week is a solid base to build on.

Pal, I have a question for you. Mind sending me your email across the street? Or I can just send you the email there? It's poker related. I'm supplementing my income now with a little action on the tables and wanted to pick your brain about something. Thanks buddy.

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
Yes Sir I got 18 pt difference on that middle running of the Bulls game. What does this all mean ???

GS, either I'm missing something or this number is a bit off. I locked for loose change and will reavaluate with tomorrow's line movement.

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
GS, how we looking on MNF?

:scared I hate runs like these. I'm afraid of the other shoe dropping. LOL.

ChumpChange

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2009
Anytime Chump. GS and I capped the games together today and that looked like the strongest play. Let's continue to ride this little run we're on. A couple of wins to start the week is a solid base to build on.

Pal, I have a question for you. Mind sending me your email across the street? Or I can just send you the email there? It's poker related. I'm supplementing my income now with a little action on the tables and wanted to pick your brain about something. Thanks buddy.

I will send you my e-mail to your address across the street !!!

Sooo the best capper I know wants to play a little poker ... hmmmm ...

That's funny ... for that reason, I never play poker with family, friends or associates ... and I never speak at the poker table ... I don't want to know who you are or where you are from ... just shuffle up and deal ......... that's my first rule !!! I'll be more than happy to get you comfortable at a table.

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
I will send you my e-mail to your address across the street !!!

Sooo the best capper I know wants to play a little poker ... hmmmm ...

That's funny ... for that reason, I never play poker with family, friends or associates ... and I never speak at the poker table ... I don't want to know who you are or where you are from ... just shuffle up and deal ......... that's my first rule !!! I'll be more than happy to get you comfortable at a table.

Thank you my friend...for everything. :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

compita_luigi

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
NYN play

NYN play

how come you didn`t post it chump.. your thoughts may help pick winners..

i like denver for 2morrow

easterntimezone

Shieh-sen
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
i like denver for 2morrow

Line looks a little dubious, to be honest - BEGGING for action on Denver; not enamored w/ Charlotte, but they have been playing better since acquiring Jackson and likely better versed (owing to Larry Brown's probable endless droning) in closing out a game as opposed to Eddie (what have I gotten myself into here - man, I wish I were back in New Jersey - as I continue to dim my prospects along the mid-Atlantic) Jordan's posse w/ the always self-centered/driven Iverson now in tow.