NBA Tue 030910- Early Thoughts & Value Hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

granpa

Kid at heart
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Guess I'll start the thread today even though I was a pathetic 1-2 on posted plays yesterday.

Tuesday Leans:

Char/Mia O 185
Hous/Wash U 199
StJohns/UConn U 133.5

Joe_Vienna

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
13 - 15 kurby
1 - 0 yesterday :00hour

Plays for tonight

Kings @ Blazers U198.5 (POD)
Sixers @ Pacers U210

Maybe the numbers go up a little, so I will wait a little before I lock!

granpa

Kid at heart
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
13 - 15 kurby

Plays for tonight

Sixers @ Pacers U210

Joe, looks like we both hit the Spurs game. I had U 193 and see you had O 190. You better send Manu a thank you card for that 3 pointer!! :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ools

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
13 - 15 kurby

Plays for tonight

Sixers @ Pacers U210

I have Pacer's under on my "never play list" (just added GS under to that list)...so why under here vs a Philly team that is also willing to run? Trying to learn a little here.

cubboy

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
2 plays today
sixers+1
raptors +11....POD...GOOD LUCK GUYS ..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Joe_Vienna

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
I have Pacer's under on my "never play list" (just added GS under to that list)...so why under here vs a Philly team that is also willing to run? Trying to learn a little here.
Why that? :shrug:
I'm 32 - 20 "guessing" Pacers playing under the total (15 - 9 @ home)! Also the previous matchups (Under is 19-7 in the last 26 meetings) tells me that the under is a possible play! I just like to play them ... BOL whatever you play :toast:

barts185

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
Total dropped in PHI/IND game, I think mostly due to Granger being suspended for a game, but not sure if it had other reasons as well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

frogster

Forum Member
Nov 3, 2009
Hello to all, I hope you are doing fine and enjoying some of the NCAABB - March Madness is truly insane. Yesterday I went 1 - 1, not bad, not good.

Today I like the follwoing.

SAC vs. POR, I will be taking POR -8.5 and O 198. SAC averages 105.6 pts per game away, POR averages 98 pts per game home. I think that SAC will push POR and the game goes over. I also think that POR will calmp down on defense in the 4th to cover.

UTA vs. CHI, I will take O 207 in this game, no sides. Thoughts are welcome. I am not real big in write ups on a scale of 1 to 10 this is a 7.5 for a write up. GL to all.

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Leans

Leans

0-1 for me yesterday, as the N.Orleans and G.St game just BARELY went over. :mj07: Oh well, there was no sweating it out.

I like Joes' under play, so BOL there. Also leaning

Bobs -3.5
Wiz +4
Magic -11.5
Blazers over (agree with frogster, and due to thier lack of depth at big man, will probably push tempo)

Raps +11.5

Be back in a bit to see if I can lock something in. :toast:

Ools

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Why that? :shrug:
I'm 32 - 20 "guessing" Pacers playing under the total (15 - 9 @ home)! Also the previous matchups (Under is 19-7 in the last 26 meetings) tells me that the under is a possible play! I just like to play them ... BOL whatever you play :toast:

thanks Joe! I'll watch this one though...if it hits i'll tail your next Pacer under

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
Interesting play, this PHI/IND total. 8 game board is fairly decent size. How much $$ does it take to move this number 3 points? That's one less scoring possession for either team. Of a possible 16 conventional plays tonight, this action got enough "interest" (actual cash or smart plays) to move this 3 whole points. We're talking magic number here since this equals one possession. Any value left at U207? Maybe GS can provide some insight.

Hello everyone :) This forum remains the hidden gem in the NBA online handicapping world. I'm seeing about 60% from this group. I know GS is right around 61%. Keep up the great work fellas. A novice capper can make a living tailing you guys. :toast:

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
:hail AX!!!:hail

Good to see ya buddy. Hope all is well. :toast:

Illini buddy. Your record is SICK. Keep it up man. :00hour

I have a few minutes to catch up while I'm on the treadmill. Amazing how a piece of board on the handles is a perfect platform for my laptop. Now I'm a multi-tasking fool. LOL

I know you must be growing that bankroll for MLB :)

barts185

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
Interesting play, this PHI/IND total. 8 game board is fairly decent size. How much $$ does it take to move this number 3 points? That's one less scoring possession for either team. Of a possible 16 conventional plays tonight, this action got enough "interest" (actual cash or smart plays) to move this 3 whole points. We're talking magic number here since this equals one possession. Any value left at U207? Maybe GS can provide some insight.

Hello everyone :) This forum remains the hidden gem in the NBA online handicapping world. I'm seeing about 60% from this group. I know GS is right around 61%. Keep up the great work fellas. A novice capper can make a living tailing you guys. :toast:

Always good to see you and hear that things are going well.

At least part of the move on the game was when it was announced that Granger would be suspended for this game.

The line was actually creeping up, peaked at around 211 or 211.5, then plummeted when the announcement was made, and then as word got around, got bet down even more (well, I'm guessing at that part, but books did lower the total when the announcement was made).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sonic2538

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2010
AX-- man

AX-- man

Good to you you around, and must thank you for telling me of this great site about a year ago. Was across the street and tailed you there for several under winners, again thanks and good luck to you.

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Thank ya sir

Thank ya sir

Illini buddy. Your record is SICK. Keep it up man. :00hour

I have a few minutes to catch up while I'm on the treadmill. Amazing how a piece of board on the handles is a perfect platform for my laptop. Now I'm a multi-tasking fool. LOL

I know you must be growing that bankroll for MLB :)

Always nice to hear from ya, I'm glad we can do some of the work for you, FOR ONCE , as speaking for myself, I have benefited greatly from tailing your plays in the past. I hope we can keep up the good work around here. :00x22

And you are correct, it's going to be nice to have a healthy bankroll at the start of the basesball season. Hopefully your schedule will allow ya to drop by then.

Glad to hear you're doing well, best of luck with future plays and endeavors. :00x1

Now back to the games....
Query help please

I'm trying to find out how the Heat have doen the last 3 years when losing the 1st 2 games of the season like they are tonight vs Charlotte.

Also a team with a 3 game losing streak giving double digits (the Lakers tonight)
Thanks in advance

Is this right for Miami?? :0corn

o:team=Heat and P:streak==-2 and 20071030<=date
SU: 13-8 (2.4)
ATS: 15-6-0 (1.7) avg line: -0.7
O/U: 12-9-0 (-0.7) avg total: 191.7

Last edited: