NBA TUE 111009 early thoughts - value hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Heads up boys 77 % of the public is on Orlando tonight and the line is sitting at

Orl - 3.5

Will keep my eye on this Char + 3.5 might be a play

easterntimezone

Shieh-sen
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Heads up boys 77 % of the public is on Orlando tonight and the line is sitting at

Orl - 3.5

Will keep my eye on this Char + 3.5 might be a play

GS -

Led me to shy away from wagering on Orlando once the numbers indicated that the public were having a field day on that side.

:padlock: in -

Wizards -> + 8
Rockets -> + 6.5
Magic/Bobcats -> >/Over 181

Good luck to everyone - hope you're able to ca$h in nicely tonight...
:thumb:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
GS -

Led me to shy away from wagering on Orlando once the numbers indicated that the public were having a field day on that side.

Wizards -> + 8
Rockets -> + 6.5

I hear you and the line just moved up to 4 therefore no play on Charlotte

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

easterntimezone

Shieh-sen
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
No AGENT ZERO

That isn't necessarily a BAD scenario - ball movement DIES when it's in his hands; he's not as detrimental as Iverson, but he is cut from the same ball hog mold - both also abject failures as a lead point.

Last edited:

CUBBOY69

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2009
ive noticed most of the time a star player is out..that team covers...

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
GS -

Wizards -> + 8
Rockets -> + 6.5

Hey ETZ should we sprinkle a little more on wash since it moved up to 9.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

composite

Forum Member
Apr 1, 2009
I hear you and the line just moved up to 4 therefore no play on Charlotte

What does that mean? If the line were 3.5 you'd make a play on Charlotte?

Does anyone know what to make of line moves? Last night's SA/TOR for example. Duncan is out and the o/u drops from 205.5 to 201.5

The game is 131-124 SA. 255 total points. Who thought the under was a great idea?

P.S. I heard VC will be playing? does that explain the 3.5 to 4.0 bump?

Last edited:

easterntimezone

Shieh-sen
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
should we sprinkle a little more on wash since it moved up to 9.5

GS -

Didn't see this until after the game - hope you didn't :sadwave: - misgivings about Arenas continue: 12 TURNOVERS (and then consider how many of those turnovers the Heat converted into points; Arenas ought to be on Miami's payroll as well, he also decides to jaw at Joe Crawford and picks up a technical in the process for good measure - when Arenas leaves this mortal coil, the earth will continue to rotate on its axis :violin:) -> the ZERO in Agent Zero stands for nothing but a black hole. Ernie Grunfeld looking like a premium idiot for handing out that monstrously ridiculous contract to Gilbert. Think about it: who the hell would assume the liabilities on that contract in a trade? The Wizards are mired in an awful situation and pretty sure this isn't what Saunders thought the job involved.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

easterntimezone

Shieh-sen
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
The on-line portal for CBS Sports awards Arenas as player of the game for the Wizards - all the while ignoring that he's responsible for 12 of Washington's 22 turnovers... Another reason why initial impressions from a boxscore ought to be taken w/ a grain of salt.