Nba_Kid banned?

eins

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
one of the best cappers (if not best) on here..

what happened?

hungry08

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2007
i dont think so, he was in the baseball forum earlier with a winner

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
What was the Kid gonna do? He has a guy coming into his thread night after night with his snake like wise comments and bashing his picks. This Intense fella kept it up night after night. Finally the Kid lashed back and now he is gone.:shrug: If you go back to Saints last post maybe there was a little something to what he said. Anyone know where Saint is? Not sure what NBA Kid could do. How many times was he supposed to be attacked without saying anything in return. :shrug: I was kinda impressed by the NBA kid the way he ignored those attacks that probably have been going on for more than two years now. Finally he had enough and called the guy a F--in bum and it was lights out.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
What was the Kid gonna do? He has a guy coming into his thread night after night with his snake like wise comments and bashing his picks. This Intense fella kept it up night after night. Finally the Kid lashed back and now he is gone.:shrug: If you go back to Saints last post maybe there was a little something to what he said. Anyone know where Saint is? Not sure what NBA Kid could do. How many times was he supposed to be attacked without saying anything in return. :shrug: I was kinda impressed by the NBA kid the way he ignored those attacks that probably have been going on for more than two years now. Finally he had enough and called the guy a F--in bum and it was lights out.

index.php

hungry08

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2007
strike!!!! we want kid back, da guy was a great asset 2 all of us, not 2 mention a good guy!!!madjack please tell e u did not get rid of da kid

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Vinny what is it like to use Jacks friendship to bash people? You have absolutely no respect for anyone because if you did you would find a way to grow up and move on instead of putting the site owner in this uncomfortable position. 50 years old and have what could be the most childish avatar i have ever saw on the net.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Vinny what is it like to use Jacks friendship to bash people? You have absolutely no respect for anyone because if you did you would find a way to grow up and move on instead of putting the site owner in this uncomfortable position. 50 years old and have what could be the most childish avatar i have ever saw on the net.

index.php

hungry08

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2007
this forum cant afford 2 lose anymore good cappers, two of the best rightside and da kid

hungry08

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2007
whats with all this madness people, we all have the same common goal and thats 2 make some cash,lets stop acting childish

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
I almost left here earlier in the year... I know how it feels when idiots that are losing bash you for winning and maybe bragging about it a little.... And they continue to do it.

We all are trying to win. I dont understand bashing at all.

hungry08

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2007
hope so, i really dont think he shouldve got banned, i do beleive that it was a big mistake dropping a vet like that, da kid has been on for yrs

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
You can go across the street as they say and get his picks as Greenbacks.
GL

Bet on MyBookie