Nba_Kid banned?

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
You have the all time record of e-mails to the site ower to have someone banned :mj07:
Sure with guys around like you why wouldn't i? Same reason the Kid is banned. Some guys are good at manipulation and KId fell right into the trap. You just hope eyes start opening up or you just go post somewhere else. Unfortunately some of these guys like you will follow one around everywhere.
Oh and a guy once said that i was banned at other sites. Let me clean that up. I was banned at the same site that the owner of this site was banned at. AOL post boards. Now the guy that banned me took about ten of us down. Somehow he snaked his way into a moderators spot and chopped away. Then like the great guy he was he ran the site into the ground and immediately open his own site. Lovely guy the Fishman was.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Did you get the steps done yet ? :mj07:
Nah i don't have enough extra cash on me right now. I don't have the kind of money you allegedly have. Im not rich like you. By the way did you ever purchase those discounted Moonrail tickets off of Kneilf?:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Nah i don't have enough extra cash on me right now. I don't have the kind of money you allegedly have. Im not rich like you. By the way did you ever purchase those discounted Moonrail tickets off of Kneilf?:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Maybe you should go out & get a job instead of collecting insurance checks from wal-mart for that fake back injury you said you got stocking the tampon shelves :shrug:

No never got the passes but he did send me two tickets to the Tryst @ Wynn's :thefinger

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I almost left here earlier in the year... I know how it feels when idiots that are losing bash you for winning and maybe bragging about it a little.... And they continue to do it.

We all are trying to win. I dont understand bashing at all.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

I'm glad you didn't let the bashers get to you and ended up great.:00hour

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
At your age, you'd be about as "cool" at Tryst as a boner in sweat pants.

You mean like this :shrug: ...........kurby
1002170vx3editedpt8.jpg

Last edited:

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Though it looked impossible....

this thread has taken a horrid turn:wall:

gayometer_brand.jpg

Listen wingnut, just cause the white shirts let you get away with whatever you want, don't mean you don't deserve a sticker in the suitcase. For all we know, you are just a skinner trying to cause trouble. You might want to step back or fall down before starting hedge jumper.

bitch

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Listen wingnut, just cause the white shirts let you get away with whatever you want, don't mean you don't deserve a sticker in the suitcase. For all we know, you are just a skinner trying to cause trouble. You might want to step back or fall down before starting hedge jumper.

bitch

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

VaNurse

Dirty Foot
Forum Member
Mar 13, 2002
NC
VaNurse when you get bashed over and over and over again and then finally had enough of it and lash back and then get banned, that is why you say stuff like F off. Is it right? No but when you get frustrated to that point, you lash back. Now some people will take the bashing in stride but then when they bash back after a 10 to 1 ratio and get banned for doing it, they get frustrated. He is saying F off to the situation and not really to Jack.

The way I read Jack's post was that he gave the Kid a warning and received the FU in response to that. He didn't say "F off to the situation", he said it to Jack for giving him a warning. A 24 hour time-out was appropriate IMHO.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
VaNurse when you bash over and over and over again and then finally u realize what a dumbass, closet racist, Kool-Aid swallowing, wannabe yankee elitist you really are and lash out even harder and more frequently at those who are more intelligent than you and then get banned, that is why you say stuff like F off. Is it right? No, but when you get frustrated to that point, you lash out. Now some people will take the bashing in stride but then when they bash back after a 1 to 10 ratio and get banned for doing it, they get frustrated. He is saying F off to Jack and not really the situation.

fyp.....

Bet on MyBookie