NBC’s $110 million Peacock NFL playoff game gamble

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I’m in Florida. Have xfinity. No free peacock
Xfinity Internet customers who subscribe to Gigabit or Gigabit Plus speed service (applies to new and existing customers)
  • You can receive Peacock Premium at no additional cost for two years.*
  • No action is required if you’ve previously linked your Peacock account with your X1 or Flex service.
  • After two years, Peacock Premium will terminate unless you elect to continue receiving the service.

:smilies8

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i hear you,brother...there will be so many streaming services picking off games that theres a good chance they kill the goose that laid the golden egg(eventually)....

capitalism run amuk....abused(imo)

Reactions: Lightning
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
This game on Peacock sucks!
But there is good news Johnny for Peacock subscribers in January. A very strong batch of movies has been added to Peacock’s streaming library, including a few films, like Fight Club, The Wolf of Wall Street, and Hell or High Water, which have never been on Peacock before. Those are great titles, and we offer series like Poker Face and lighthearted comedies like Ted and The Office. For only $29.95 you can get Peacock annually at half price to satisfy all your demands and viewing pleasures! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Barber

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 20, 2014
Booches
Obviously the weather here in KC was bad and I have family and friends that live in the outskirts of the city and due to bad weather their internet has gone down so guess what? Yeah they missed a lot of the second half. Understandable the NFL is a money making outfit, they are down right greedy. Maybe one day we all boycott and send a message. Just a thought. Good luck today. KC was free money yesterday. Not sure that exists today.

Bet on MyBookie