need 1 winner for $1000

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
You are right but my point is you are getting over even money. So +115 or so on a hedge is still the best value. If he is going to hedge he will make more money by picking the highest fav from the list and then hedging with the underdog. Otherwise he can just try to get 21 without hedging.

you have a pretty good point but then he might have to force a baseball pick.

grandpa

Forum Member
Nov 2, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
I have been monitoring your pusuit of $100K, and am really pulling for you. I cannot imagine how stressful it must be at this point.

You can guarantee $50K with a hedge, or maybe get lucky with a line move and win 'em both or win one and push one.

Either way, you have almost a week left, I say stay under control and don't rush--keep doing what you have been doing.

GOOD LUCK MAN

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bigboss3114

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2003
new jersey
*********.COM SURVIVER IS FREE START WINNING PRIZES AFTER 8 IN A ROW.I WON A JACKET WITH 9 WINS.BEEN FOLLOWING DAVE I HOPE HE HITS IT!!!!

BEST OF LUCK DAVE AND ALL!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
david,

ist of all i want to wish you good luck and hope you hit the big one

2nd i have 1 word for u:

hedge

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
Dave, many of us have been following your progress and have been pulling for you. I cannot imagine the stress.... Best of luck, man! :)

I agree that you should hedge, but like Sponge mentioned (who has that kind of scratch to throw around, not to mention where to lay it off) and with the recent legal actions in the industry, be careful.... At least with "the site down the dial," you can't *lose* anything.... If you hedge, get your 21 in a row and then THEY don't pay, you could be out a ton of money....

Best wishes.... I'll be rooting for ya!!! :)

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Dave, many of us have been following your progress and have been pulling for you. I cannot imagine the stress.... Best of luck, man! :)

I agree that you should hedge, but like Sponge mentioned (who has that kind of scratch to throw around, not to mention where to lay it off) and with the recent legal actions in the industry, be careful.... At least with "the site down the dial," you can't *lose* anything.... If you hedge, get your 21 in a row and then THEY don't pay, you could be out a ton of money....

It looks like Bodog is sponsoring that contest so i wouldn't worry about the money. They have payed the ten grand before(the site). I think Boddog is gonna be out another 100 grand with another contest they are running that may fall around this exact same time. Two hundred grand within a week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny

taoist

great points,but i thought they already paid this out before? meaning the 100 g's

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
I dunno...maybe they did. I'm not up on all of that kind of stuff like you and some others around here. It would simply be a concern from a *novice* like myself.... If I KNEW that it was guaranteed, I'd be scraping up all I could to hedge...that's a GIVEN!!! Easy money, is just that. It's just that...Infinity "almost" burned me for much, much less.... I'm just cautious....

...gman, you should know that I am sincere in my comments and mean no ill will toward you, bro. :)

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
They never paid out 100,000 but they did pay out ten grand. The contest changed just recently to 100,000 and nobody has has hit the 21. The 100,000 grand is a yearly thing so if he hits it, it goes back to ten grand until next year. It use to be twenty in a row but now its 21. If he hits i guess total straight wins will also go up.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
good luck, we all wish you the best!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE HITMAN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
HOLLYWOOD, FL
I haven't been following, but this is a phenominal run. Nice !

I would find a way to hedge some of it, anyway. May be tough to hedge the 50 tho, I don't know.

But, GL, lots of it.