Sep 1, 2012
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Thank you - was some quick work that got a bit lucky by that drive out of nowhere when I was sure they would get conservative...

For the haters... I don't 'rate' plays, i just play them...
A professional gambler taking the time to post his plays and you get haters? WOW!!!

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Keep rolling jord !!!! Kill em again this week !!!! 5-0 contest plays 🤟😎

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
I guess Jord can call himself whatever he want. As far for Walters, he called himself the worlds biggest sports gambler.

If you didn't read his book, you should. Gambler Secrets from a life at Risk Billy Walters

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
There’s a lot of pressure on Stick tonight. I’m curious to see how the pride of Creighton Prep handles it. He was re-signed to a 1 year so this prime time start means the world to him. Go out and show out and you can play the rest of the games this year and then make more than your meager million holding a clipboard going forward. If he shits the bed, time to sell insurance. He’s had several days to dwell on it. His ability to handle the moment is everything tonight. Well not everything but, he has to handle the moment for the Chargers to play within three. He could be okay and they still not get within the number.

Last edited:

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
There’s a lot of pressure on Stick tonight. I’m curious to see how the pride of Creighton Prep handles it. He was re-signed to a 1 year so this prime time start means the world to him. Go out and show out and you can play the rest of the games this year and then make more than your meager million holding a clipboard going forward. If he shits the bed, time to sell insurance. He’s had several days to dwell on it. His ability to handle the moment is everything tonight. Well not everything but, he has to handle the moment for the Chargers to play within three. He could be okay and they still not get within the number.
Meager 1.6 million?