MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Got to love that RAMS cover!!! It honestly feels great for one of those to go our way🤑
Damn - that was a legendary one.

My “left off” contest list goes 2-1 again today. Keep an eye on those as they were fire last year lol.

Did have some nice live success today despite the shit pre-game, so maybe i will share those and/or bring back 2h plays. Probably just day dependent. Today was a free day for me so really helped my live stuff i think.

Anyway, disappointing week but can salvage a 3-2 in the gold if Bryce…. Bahaaaaa. I can’t even talk myself into typing that.

Anyway. On panthers and clowns tomorrow

Reactions: johnnyb and tcon142
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Chargers with another inexplicable loss. Titans last drive aided by 2 bullshit penalties that account for 30 yards but whatever.

Funny/ironic that Staley was ahead of the analytics in a bunch of ways and was amazing at first before he got bullied into being a bad coach because media was so behind the ball.

Kyle8

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 15, 2013
Indianapolis
Chargers with another inexplicable loss. Titans last drive aided by 2 bullshit penalties that account for 30 yards but whatever.

Funny/ironic that Staley was ahead of the analytics in a bunch of ways and was amazing at first before he got bullied into being a bad coach because media was so behind the ball.
If that's true he's a pussy and doesn't deserve a spot only 31 other people have. That playoff loss is having some carryover and they need a reset regardless. Best of luck this year Jord! Will be following more times than not 👍🏼

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA

If I have a child 👦 I am naming it after you! I am that appreciative of your elite world class handicapping.

Reactions: johnnyb
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Damn - that was a legendary one.

My “left off” contest list goes 2-1 again today. Keep an eye on those as they were fire last year lol.

Did have some nice live success today despite the shit pre-game, so maybe i will share those and/or bring back 2h plays. Probably just day dependent. Today was a free day for me so really helped my live stuff i think.

Anyway, disappointing week but can salvage a 3-2 in the gold if Bryce…. Bahaaaaa. I can’t even talk myself into typing that.

Anyway. On panthers and clowns tomorrow
From my limited recollection, I don't play too often, you have had great success with "lives".

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg