Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006

Minn. Sag # recent play 27.12

GB Sag # recent play 18.48+2.43 which would be Hundley and homefield

so guess ....Vikings -6 w/Hundley under center

now the tuff to figure part ..

if they are stupid enough to let Aaron risk the rest of his career [assuming Atl. wins tonite] because he will not sit himself do the lines makers say Rodgers is worth 6 points at home..

Aaron starts...picken :shrug:

Hundley gets no love ........

8:30 PM EST
VIKINGS-9 -05-9 -05 / -9 -04-9 -05
PACKERS4242u16 / 41.5 / 4140.5
MIN-RB-Dalvin Cook-OUT | GB-QB-Aaron Rodgers-OUT | TV: NBC

<tbody>
</tbody>

jimmy42

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2006
bp

bp

BLOWOUT unless Pack play with motivation cause they injured Erin
you Your hatred for the packers is something i will never understand. Calling Aaron Erin just makes you less of a person. Ithought you were a better person

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Calling Aaron Erin just makes you less of a person. Ithought you were a better person

Wait. This is what it takes for you to think less of a person? Just curious, when Andy gets home late from police work, does it take him a while to get you to calm down for missing your dinner complete with peach cobbler?

jimmy42

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2006
bp

bp

Wait. This is what it takes for you to think less of a person? Just curious, when Andy gets home late from police work, does it take him a while to get you to calm down for missing your dinner complete with peach cobbler?

Joker why don't you go help bp polish the vikings superball trophys

Livin'tillthEnd

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2008
Dallas
you Your hatred for the packers is something i will never understand. Calling Aaron Erin just makes you less of a person. Ithought you were a better person

dude its a joke, im sure earon will take it in stride, vikes wax dat ass sunday bro--pack bounce back next yr :0008

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD

Well I guess you didn't read another thread where someone wished his collarbone snapped again? But yeah I hate the Pack, love a couple of my Packer buddies but yeah I hate the Pack. I have hated them since I was able to walk and talk, on top of it they have been a top the division for better part of 25 years and I'm a die hard Viking fan, so yeah I can't stand the Pack and many of their fans. Not the good die hards but the ones who think AJ Hawk and every average to below average player they ever had was great and there are many of those fans around. I say the same thing about Viking fans, can't stand the guys who told meet Matt Cassle was great and Jasper Brinkley was an up an coming pro bowler when in fact he should have never been in the NFL.

As for the "Erin" comment, it was just a light joke and didn't really have any ill will behind it. Oh, and I can't stand Rodgers either, why? He wears Green and Gold and I think he is a bit of a whiner even though he is a great player. I don't think my family or friends wouldn't think of me any less. My best friend is a die hard Packer fan so it goes to show we get a long. As for you I am sure you are a good guy but your love for the Packers and maybe the demise of what was suppose to be a Super Bowl in Minneapolis has left you a little uptight.

SKOL

Bet on MyBookie