nFl 2023-24

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 1 NFL 9/7 - 9/11/23

Detroit +7 - Bandwagonners on the Chiefs, with or without Jones on "D", the Chiefs lost some folks via free-agency, they have a quality QB who throws the ball from all angles and has great instincts, but what about the Lions? They have a former Super Bowl QB with tiny hands who looked decent last year and their running game will be emphasized a bit more this season with more play action and they have some quality receivers and a young "D". It'll be a warm evening in KC with some wind on real grass which could be lower scoring than the 54 1/2 hedged down to 52 1/2 by the public too. Mahomey is 26-24 home ATS so far in his career! Kelce is most likely out and one other WR maybe held out. Lion’s hungry and good spot for recognition here.

7 pt: Detroit +14 & Under 59 1/2 (5 units)

Under 52 1/2 KC/Det

Jacksonville -4 1/2 (5 units) - Jags improved immensely last year and have nearly everyone back, Indy new HC and system and QBs, I have Jags winning by 11 here vs a dysfunctional home team.

Minnesota -6 1/2 - Bowles for one is not a good HC in the NFL, he's always been a solid Coordinator not a head man, two TB doesn't have Brady and shit anymore, Evans wants a new deal, so the team basically sucks in my opinion, Vikes have solid receivers and a QB who just gets the job done and their "D" is a tad better than TB as well as they have youth on their side, TB is feeling their age, trust me!

Las Vegas +4 - Denver sucks with or without Payton as their cry baby finger pointing Head Coach and Russell Wilson's legs are like they were back when he was chasing a Super Bowl win and loss over 4 years ago, the personnel Denver has is far from an upgrade as the Bronco's traded all their draft picks away whereas Vegas has a playmaker mindset head coach in McDaniels and QB Garropolo should be healthy for once plus they have some young players and they have Jacobs with an incentive laden contract to motivate his happy ass in the backfield for the Faders!! Vegas won this one last year 22-16 at Denver, looks like a 21-17 type game again this year!

Chargers -2 1/2 - One of the best offenses in the NFL with a QB who's improved each year and has an outstanding weapon in Ekeler plus the WRs, especially Mike Williams. Miami has some weapons as well but they never stay healthy and Tua has a lot to prove this year. I have this line as a pick'em but Chargers at home with a better overall "D", I'll take to win by a FG at least!!

7 pt: Dallas +3 1/2 & Dal/NYG Over 39 1/2

Bills -2 1/2 - don't get me started on this one. The Jets are a shit show, they have been for a long time and putting some W2-40 on Rodgers ain't gonna make his squeaky arm look any better in Jets green than the Packers green, Allen is a far better QB than Rodgers and the Bills have more weapons overall and a "D" which is undervalued, I have the Bills winning by 9? They are also in revenge mode for losing 20-17 at New York last year!

7 pt: Bills +4 1/2 & NJ/Buf Over 40 (5 units)

...1 unit sides
...1 unit totals
...1 unit, 7 pt teasers
...5 unit sides
...5 unit totals
...5 unit, 7 pt teasers
...1 unit, Sweetheart teasers
...5 unit, Sweetheart teasers
TOTAL OF THE YEAR (15-3, since 2005, +117 units)
GAME OF THE YEAR (15-3, since 2005, +117 units)

Last edited:

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 1 NFL 9/7 - 9/11/23

Detroit +7 - Bandwagonners on the Chiefs, with or without Jones on "D", the Chiefs lost some folks via free-agency, they have a quality QB who throws the ball from all angles and has great instincts, but what about the Lions? They have a former Super Bowl QB with tiny hands who looked decent last year and their running game will be emphasized a bit more this season with more play action and they have some quality receivers and a young "D". It'll be a warm evening in KC with some wind on real grass which could be lower scoring than the 54 1/2 hedged down to 52 1/2 by the public too. Mahomey is 26-24 home ATS so far in his career! Kelce is most likely out and one other WR maybe held out. Lion’s hungry and good spot for recognition here.

7 pt: Detroit +14 & Under 59 1/2 (5 units)

Under 52 1/2 KC/Det

Jacksonville -4 1/2 (5 units) - Jags improved immensely last year and have nearly everyone back, Indy new HC and system and QBs, I have Jags winning by 11 here vs a dysfunctional home team.

Minnesota -6 1/2 - Bowles for one is not a good HC in the NFL, he's always been a solid Coordinator not a head man, two TB doesn't have Brady and shit anymore, Evans wants a new deal, so the team basically sucks in my opinion, Vikes have solid receivers and a QB who just gets the job done and their "D" is a tad better than TB as well as they have youth on their side, TB is feeling their age, trust me!

Las Vegas +4 - Denver sucks with or without Payton as their cry baby finger pointing Head Coach and Russell Wilson's legs are like they were back when he was chasing a Super Bowl win and loss over 4 years ago, the personnel Denver has is far from an upgrade as the Bronco's traded all their draft picks away whereas Vegas has a playmaker mindset head coach in McDaniels and QB Garropolo should be healthy for once plus they have some young players and they have Jacobs with an incentive laden contract to motivate his happy ass in the backfield for the Faders!! Vegas won this one last year 22-16 at Denver, looks like a 21-17 type game again this year!

Chargers -2 1/2 - One of the best offenses in the NFL with a QB who's improved each year and has an outstanding weapon in Ekeler plus the WRs, especially Mike Williams. Miami has some weapons as well but they never stay healthy and Tua has a lot to prove this year. I have this line as a pick'em but Chargers at home with a better overall "D", I'll take to win by a FG at least!!

Bills -2 1/2 - don't get me started on this one. The Jets are a shit show, they have been for a long time and putting some W2-40 on Rodgers ain't gonna make his squeaky arm look any better in Jets green than the Packers green, Allen is a far better QB than Rodgers and the Bills have more weapons overall and a "D" which is undervalued, I have the Bills winning by 9? They are also in revenge mode for losing 20-17 at New York last year!

...1 unit sides
...1 unit totals
...1 unit, 7 pt teasers
...5 unit sides
...5 unit totals
...5 unit, 7 pt teasers
...1 unit, Sweetheart teasers
...5 unit, Sweetheart teasers
TOTAL OF THE YEAR (15-3, since 2005, +117 units)
GAME OF THE YEAR (15-3, since 2005, +117 units)
added:

Over 46 Jets/Bills

Over 46 Dal/NYG

Over 45 Phil/NE

Over team Point Total: 26 1/2 Baltimore (5 units)

Philly -4

Over 41 SF/Pitt (5 units)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 1 NFL 9/7 - 9/11/23

Detroit +7 - Bandwagonners on the Chiefs, with or without Jones on "D", the Chiefs lost some folks via free-agency, they have a quality QB who throws the ball from all angles and has great instincts, but what about the Lions? They have a former Super Bowl QB with tiny hands who looked decent last year and their running game will be emphasized a bit more this season with more play action and they have some quality receivers and a young "D". It'll be a warm evening in KC with some wind on real grass which could be lower scoring than the 54 1/2 hedged down to 52 1/2 by the public too. Mahomey is 26-24 home ATS so far in his career! Kelce is most likely out and one other WR maybe held out. Lion’s hungry and good spot for recognition here. WINNER

7 pt: Detroit +14 & Under 59 1/2 (5 units) WINNER

Under 52 1/2 KC/Det WINNER

Bills -2 1/2 - don't get me started on this one. The Jets are a shit show, they have been for a long time and putting some WD-40 on Rodgers ain't gonna make his squeaky arm look any better in Jets green than the Packers green, Allen is a far better QB than Rodgers and the Bills have more weapons overall and a "D" which is undervalued, I have the Bills winning by 9? They are also in revenge mode for losing 20-17 at New York last year!

added:

Over 46 Jets/Bills

Over 46 Dal/NYG

Over 45 Phil/NE

Over team Point Total: 26 1/2 Baltimore (5 units)

Philly -4

Over 41 SF/Pitt (5 units)

Atlanta -3 (5 units) - Bryce Young? Really? I'll take Atlanta at home in the division as a small fav vs hyped up Heisman!!

Steelers +2 1/2 (5 units) - 49ers with QB shuffle, Purdy was good last year until his injury, Shanahan gets way too much credit for this team, Bosa just getting into football shape although he does work out on his own, this is different and Steelers as a home dog under Tomlin, I'll go with that trend!!

Sweetheart Teaser 12 pt (1 unit to win 1.20 units)

Baltimore Ravens +2.5, Jacksonville +7.5, Atlanta +8.5, Minnesota +7, Eagles +8.5, Buffalo Bills +9.5, Dallas Cowboys +9

Last edited:

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Sweetheart Teaser 12 pt (1 unit to win 1.20 units)
Baltimore Ravens +2.5, Jacksonville +7.5, Atlanta +8.5, Minnesota +7, Eagles +8.5, Buffalo Bills +9.5, Dallas Cowboys +9

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Meh 9-9 -6.3 units week 1!! Better card this week!! Check out them injuries!!

3-2, +.80, 1 unit sides
1-3-1, -2.3, 1 unit totals
2-2, -1.0, 5 unit sides
1-0, +1.0, 1 unit, 7 pt teaser
1-1, -.50, 5 unit, 7 pt teaser
0-1, -5.5, 5 unit team total
1-0, +1.2, 1 unit Sweetheart teaser
0-0, 0.0, 5 unit Sweetheart teaser
...........TOTAL OF YEAR
...........GAME OF YEAR
WON.....9.....LOSS.....9....PUSH....1...., -6.3 units, as of 9/7/23

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 2 NFL 9/14-9/18

7 pt: Philly pk & over 42 (5 units) - Eagles got out quicklly on the rd @ New England then allowed nickel & dime passes from Jones to riddle their "D", a couple of injuries to Eagle players may be an upgrade in fact!! Minnesota gave Tampon Bay their win, expecting a 27-17 type game here minimum!!

Over 40 1/2 GB/Atl

Chargers -3

Under 46 1/2 LV/Buff

Chicago +3 (5 units) - TB won SU as a dog at Minnyhaha, Bears got greased as they always do vs Pack and the Bears catch a small home fav a bit too high

Balt +3 1/2 (5 units) - Benguls are dangerous but usually that happens later in the season, they looked like shite last week and Raven's "D" should keep twinkle toes Burrow at bay here and Lamar loves to scramble but has outside weapons he can dump off to to exploit Benguls here!!

7 pt: Philly pk, Dallas -2 1/2, Balt +10 1/2, Chargers +4 (1 unit)

Over 47 Sea/Det

Under 45 SF/LAR

Under 39 1/2 AZ/NYG

Over 39 NO/Car

Team Total over 21 1/2 NO

Team Total over 27 Detroit

GLE!!

3-2, +.80, 1 unit sides
2-2, -1.0, 5 unit sides
...........TOTAL OF YEAR
...........GAME OF YEAR

Last edited:

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 2 NFL 9/14-9/18

7 pt: Philly pk & over 42 (5 units) - Eagles got out quicklly on the rd @ New England then allowed nickel & dime passes from Jones to riddle their "D", a couple of injuries to Eagle players may be an upgrade in fact!! Minnesota gave Tampon Bay their win, expecting a 27-17 type game here minimum!!

Over 40 1/2 GB/Atl

Chargers -3

Under 46 1/2 LV/Buff

Chicago +3 (5 units) - TB won SU as a dog at Minnyhaha, Bears got greased as they always do vs Pack and the Bears catch a small home fav a bit too high

Balt +3 1/2 (5 units) - Benguls are dangerous but usually that happens later in the season, they looked like shite last week and Raven's "D" should keep twinkle toes Burrow at bay here and Lamar loves to scramble but has outside weapons he can dump off to to exploit Benguls here!!

7 pt: Philly pk, Dallas -2 1/2, Balt +10 1/2, Chargers +4 (1 unit)

Over 47 Sea/Det

Under 45 SF/LAR

Under 39 1/2 AZ/NYG

Over 39 NO/Car

Team Total over 21 1/2 NO

Team Total over 27 Detroit

GLE!!

3-2, +.80, 1 unit sides
2-2, -1.0, 5 unit sides
...........TOTAL OF YEAR
...........GAME OF YEAR
1-0 so far with Philly n Over teaser

today: Houston -1 (5 units). Huge money came in on Texans and this is a chance for win #1 for their Head Coach. Pierce has a day.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
9-8 week +5.4 units!!

3-3, -.30, 1 unit sides
3-7-1, -4.7, 1 unit totals
3-4, -7.0, 5 unit sides
3-0, +5.0, 1 unit, 7 pt teaser
2-1, +4.5, 5 unit, 7 pt teaser

1-1, -.10, 1 unit team total
1-0, +5.0, 2H-5 unit play
1-0, +1.0, 2H-1 unit play

...........TOTAL OF YEAR
...........GAME OF YEAR
WON.....18.....LOSS.....17....PUSH....1...., -.90 units, as of 9/7/23

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 3 already here!!

Thur 9/21 - Mon 9/25

SF -10 - I don't typically give this many on TNF, but 49ers "D" is way too much for Daniel Jones and lack of running game after that big come from behind win at AZ, SF with a game in Pitt & BDC for Rams, will not be in a good mood and it's their first home game!! WINNER

7Pt: SF -3 1/2 & Over 36 1/2 (5 unit) WINNER

Chargers +1 1/2 (5 units)
- Yeah the Chargers are in a huge funk, all that offensive talent and a young coach who's overwhelmed vs a team that looks like shite their first 2 weeks vs the Bucs & Eagles, both games they had to come from behind, now they face a potent offense and their "D" can stop anyone!! This is not a 0-2 team offensively, they're 0-2 because of coaching/defense!!

Viking ML -105 (5 units) - I have the Vikings winning 28-27!!

Over 46 Atl/Det (5 units)
- could be a track meet here, Bijan is real folks and so is Gybbs, Detroit off a bad beat OT loss will bring it, but don't underestimate the Falcons.

Over 44 1/2 Indy/Balt

Green Bay -1 1/2 - Saints off MNF win in a game that Carr looked like a pussy, with his soft toss over throws and lack of killer instinct which plagued him with the Faders. Packers can run and have some good athletes at the wide outs.

Jets +2 1/2 - Jets back at home after an ass kicking in Dallas and everyone's piling on Wilson once again, and maybe they should, but the Jets are improved overall on "D" and the Patriots are still searching for a QB after Brady so I see the Jets back dooring the Patriots here in a defensive matchup and I love home dogs typically and the public pounding the air ways saying how bad the Jets are!!

Denver +6 1/2 (5 units) - Broncos are such a mess and Dolphins off 2 huge scoring weeks vs the Patriots & Chargers, Denver's "D" might be a tad better if they don't stay on the field all game like they did before the comeback effort vs the Commanders, first home game for Dolphins, Russell will be glad to go on the road to Miami!! 4 pt type game!! Denver will try and establish the run game here, Miami's weakness on "D" so far in 2 games.

Seattle -5 1/2 (5 units) - Seahawks will be riding high here to make amends for a horseshit show vs the Rams in week 1, Carroll will have running game emphasized vs Carolina front line after the MNF hard fought battle in the trenches vs the Saints, Seahawks on paper are like 7 points better for me and they should be able to exploit the passing "D" of Carolina too with their Wideouts, keep an eye on Metcalf injury.

KC -13 1/2 - light play, the Bears can't stop any air attack and Mayfield had a "field day" vs the Bears in the 2H, KC played the best "D" so far after 2 weeks in the Jags, now go back home and try to get it all together after 2 weeks of mediocrity, the Bears "D" is not as good as the Lions nor the Jags, so this one could get really ugly late!!

Dallas -12 1/2 (5 units) - The Boys "D" is their strength right now and Dak's passing % completion wise he's there, Dee Dee is a monster & Pollard just getting back into shape, remember he had off-season surgery, and Parsons could score a TD on the "D" side. AZ is 3-1 L4 vs Dallas, and giving up that big a lead over the Giants is gonna smart playing the Top "D" after 2 weeks with an established offense with Dak in charge.

Eagles -5 1/2 (5 units) - I'm a homer however I don't see Mayfield staying out of trouble vs the front line of the Eagle "D", the thing that's happened in the 1st 2 Eagles games and I have yet to hear it from any of the media gurus is they wore down after their DD leads vs the Patriots, up 19-0 early, Up 34-14 before the last 2 TDs by Minnesota, vs Tampa, the key will be establishing the run, get pressure on Mayfield, and shut down Evans, let the "D" do their thing with all the young bucks up front and established "DBs". Tampa offense sucks running the ball so they are gonna throw and throw at will vs the Eagles and turnovers will be the difference here along with AJ Brown getting his touches finally after 2 shit ball weeks!!

Rams +2 1/2 (5 units) - Rushing "D" for Benguls is atrocious and they'll be exploited by McVay and his veteran QB. Puka is a weapon which came out of no where to fill in for Coop Kupp and the rest of the Rams "D" will lick their chops each time a hobbling Burrow drops back in the pocket. The Rams shut down Seattle on the Road and were beaten by the Niners even with the BDC FG with 2 seconds left, in this tilt, the Rams can name their score based on what Burrow has shown me the first 2 weeks. I trust in healthy teams and the Rams are just healthier!!

Sweetheart Teaser (5 units) +275- SF pk, Chargers +10, Over 36 Atl/Det, Seattle +4 1/2 , KC -2 1/2, GB +8, Eagles +5

7 pt: Buff +2, Jags -1/2, KC -5 1/2 (5 units)

Baltimore -7 1/2

Jags -7 1/2

3-3, -.30, 1 unit sides
3-4, -7.0, 5 unit sides
3-0, +5.0, 1 unit, 7 pt teaser

...........TOTAL OF YEAR
...........GAME OF YEAR

Last edited:

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 3 already here!!

Thur 9/21 - Mon 9/25

SF -10 - I don't typically give this many on TNF, but 49ers "D" is way too much for Daniel Jones and lack of running game after that big come from behind win at AZ, SF with a game in Pitt & BDC for Rams, will not be in a good mood and it's their first home game!! WINNER

7Pt: SF -3 1/2 & Over 36 1/2 (5 unit) WINNER

Chargers +1 1/2 (5 units)
- Yeah the Chargers are in a huge funk, all that offensive talent and a young coach who's overwhelmed vs a team that looks like shite their first 2 weeks vs the Bucs & Eagles, both games they had to come from behind, now they face a potent offense and their "D" can stop anyone!! This is not a 0-2 team offensively, they're 0-2 because of coaching/defense!!

Viking ML -105 (5 units) - I have the Vikings winning 28-27!!

Over 46 Atl/Det (5 units)
- could be a track meet here, Bijan is real folks and so is Gybbs, Detroit off a bad beat OT loss will bring it, but don't underestimate the Falcons.

Over 44 1/2 Indy/Balt

Green Bay -1 1/2 - Saints off MNF win in a game that Carr looked like a pussy, with his soft toss over throws and lack of killer instinct which plagued him with the Faders. Packers can run and have some good athletes at the wide outs.

Jets +2 1/2 - Jets back at home after an ass kicking in Dallas and everyone's piling on Wilson once again, and maybe they should, but the Jets are improved overall on "D" and the Patriots are still searching for a QB after Brady so I see the Jets back dooring the Patriots here in a defensive matchup and I love home dogs typically and the public pounding the air ways saying how bad the Jets are!!

Denver +6 1/2 (5 units) - Broncos are such a mess and Dolphins off 2 huge scoring weeks vs the Patriots & Chargers, Denver's "D" might be a tad better if they don't stay on the field all game like they did before the comeback effort vs the Commanders, first home game for Dolphins, Russell will be glad to go on the road to Miami!! 4 pt type game!! Denver will try and establish the run game here, Miami's weakness on "D" so far in 2 games.

Seattle -5 1/2 (5 units) - Seahawks will be riding high here to make amends for a horseshit show vs the Rams in week 1, Carroll will have running game emphasized vs Carolina front line after the MNF hard fought battle in the trenches vs the Saints, Seahawks on paper are like 7 points better for me and they should be able to exploit the passing "D" of Carolina too with their Wideouts, keep an eye on Metcalf injury.

KC -13 1/2 - light play, the Bears can't stop any air attack and Mayfield had a "field day" vs the Bears in the 2H, KC played the best "D" so far after 2 weeks in the Jags, now go back home and try to get it all together after 2 weeks of mediocrity, the Bears "D" is not as good as the Lions nor the Jags, so this one could get really ugly late!!

Dallas -12 1/2 (5 units) - The Boys "D" is their strength right now and Dak's passing % completion wise he's there, Dee Dee is a monster & Pollard just getting back into shape, remember he had off-season surgery, and Parsons could score a TD on the "D" side. AZ is 3-1 L4 vs Dallas, and giving up that big a lead over the Giants is gonna smart playing the Top "D" after 2 weeks with an established offense with Dak in charge.

Eagles -5 1/2 (5 units) - I'm a homer however I don't see Mayfield staying out of trouble vs the front line of the Eagle "D", the thing that's happened in the 1st 2 Eagles games and I have yet to hear it from any of the media gurus is they wore down after their DD leads vs the Patriots, up 19-0 early, Up 34-14 before the last 2 TDs by Minnesota, vs Tampa, the key will be establishing the run, get pressure on Mayfield, and shut down Evans, let the "D" do their thing with all the young bucks up front and established "DBs". Tampa offense sucks running the ball so they are gonna throw and throw at will vs the Eagles and turnovers will be the difference here along with AJ Brown getting his touches finally after 2 shit ball weeks!!

Rams +2 1/2 (5 units) - Rushing "D" for Benguls is atrocious and they'll be exploited by McVay and his veteran QB. Puka is a weapon which came out of no where to fill in for Coop Kupp and the rest of the Rams "D" will lick their chops each time a hobbling Burrow drops back in the pocket. The Rams shut down Seattle on the Road and were beaten by the Niners even with the BDC FG with 2 seconds left, in this tilt, the Rams can name their score based on what Burrow has shown me the first 2 weeks. I trust in healthy teams and the Rams are just healthier!!

Sweetheart Teaser (5 units) +275- SF pk, Chargers +10, Over 36 Atl/Det, Seattle +4 1/2 , KC -2 1/2, GB +8, Eagles +5

7 pt: Buff +2, Balt -1/2 Jags -1/2, KC -5 1/2 (5 units)

Baltimore -7 1/2

Jags -7 1/2

3-3, -.30, 1 unit sides
3-4, -7.0, 5 unit sides
3-0, +5.0, 1 unit, 7 pt teaser:

...........TOTAL OF YEAR
...........GAME OF YEAR
added plays Sunday

7 pt: Buff +2, Balt -1/2 Jags -1/2, KC -5 1/2 (5 units)

Buffalo -5 1/2 - can't back Howell for the Commanders, turnovers the deciding factor here

Balt -7 1/2 - Lamar Jackson vs Colts who got their first win, now face Minshew, Ravens "D" the difference here

Jags -7 1/2 - Texans off a tough beat at home last week almost coming from behind now go to J'ville with Jags off home LOSS to Chiefs, bounce here, Jags by 10

Vikings ML -105 (5 units) - I have Vikings winning 28-27, can't back Staley coaching for the Chargers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
9-12, -13.15 units, should have bought the hook in the Rams game, not the week I wanted but it taught me something with my system and how the numbers Vegas is putting out has changed a tad. Quality over Quantity will be the focus moving forward.

7-7, -.70, 1 unit sides
3-8-1, -5.8, 1 unit totals
6-7, -8.5, 5 unit sides
0-1, -5.5, 5 unit totals

3-2, +4.50, 5 unit, 7 pt teaser

0-1, -5.0, 5 unit Sweetheart teaser
1-1, -.50, 5 unit Live plays
0-1, -5.25, 5 unit ML plays

...........TOTAL OF YEAR
...........GAME OF YEAR
WON.....27....LOSS.....29....PUSH....1...., -20.15 units, as of 9/7/23, corrected units as of 9/26/23

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 4 Sept 9/23 - 10/2

7 pt: Detroit +5 & Over 37 1/2 (5 units)- Lions young RB could have a feast tonight vs GB who came from behind last game to beat Saints after Carr was disassembled!! WINNER

Under 43 1/2 Atl/Jags - Jags 2 straight unders playing in London, they seem lost on offense their last 2 games and Atlanta scored 6 points vs Lions? WINNER

Over 53 1/2 Miami/Buf - last year at Buffalo this game was 32-29 Buffalo, Dolphins haven't faced a defense like Buffalo just yet, and teams which score more than 40 points were killing it vs the spread their next game out, until Dallas faced Arizona last week, this game smells like 30 points for each team as the Dolphins will give up points. Both defenses can't stop the run, and are scoring at 40 ppg and 30 ppg.

Buffalo -3

Under 45 1/2 Den/Chicago - 2 o'fer 3 teams struggling offensively and gave up over 40 points each last week, now face each other

Baltimore -1 1/2 (5 units) - Watson out and DTR in as QB, Ravens off bad beat at home in OT by a FG to Indy, LaMar gets his revenge today

Denver -3 (5 units) - Broncos & Wilson get'er done after humiliating loss last week at Miami, Chicago gave up 40 to KC, I have Denver winning by 5 or more here

Under 41 1/2 Balt/Cle

Over 43 Wash/Philly (5 units)-Eagles in revenge mode losing at home LY to Wash, now getting scrutinized for not blowing out anyone, Eagles vets want this one at home, time for Jalen to show his "A" game!!

Rams -1 1/2 (5 units) - Rams "D" over young QB in Richardson, also check status of Kupp for Rams

Tenn +3 - Titans licking their wounds after bad road loss at Cleveburgh last week, Henry has a day today vs Bengals and a limping Joe Burrow!!

Under 45 1/2 Min/Car - another 0-3 showdown, Carolina went west coast last week now come back home most likely with Dalton at QB once again and Minnesota can't close out a come back game vs Chargers which was given to them last week

Under 39 1/2 TB/NO - Saints should be able to give Mayfield problems and TB off a MNF home loss now on road in conference, last year was 20-10 TB over Saints, a bit of revenge here, check Carr's status, Winston likely to start anyway vs former team

Dallas -7 - Patriots offensively suck, Dallas on a bounce back being humiliated on the road as a DD fav, however, Zona has had Dallas' number in the past, home cooking here, Jones will be scrambling around with front 7 of Dallas looking to make their mark here

SF -14 - Zona beat Dallas last week!! Teams that beat Dallas as dogs are like 33% covers their following game, 11-34 straight up!! SF "D" too much for Zona here and running game for 49ers should break out with McCaffrey.

Chiefs -8 1/2 - Teams that score over 40 the previous week have a hot number, Jets struggling offensively with Wilson taking way too long in the pocket to throw the ball, causing sacks, safeties and turnovers, KC front 7 licking their chops, running game with Pacheco should wake up here.

Seattle +1 1/2 (5 units) - check status of Metcalf, Seattle has owned the Giants of late and won 27-13 at home last year, Barkley still doubtful to return and Seahawks own running game should help Geno Smith get the WRs open in this tilt. Seattle beat Detroit on the road and Detroit imo is much better than the Giants.

7-7, -.70, 1 unit sides
3-8-1, -5.8, 1 unit totals
6-7, -8.5, 5 unit sides
0-1, -5.5, 5 unit totals

3-2, +4.50, 5 unit, 7 pt teaser

0-1, -5.0, 5 unit Sweetheart teaser
1-1, -.50, 5 unit Live plays
0-1, -5.25, 5 unit ML plays

...........TOTAL OF YEAR
...........GAME OF YEAR
WON.....27....LOSS.....29....PUSH....1...., -20.15 units, as of 9/7/23, corrected units as of 9/26/23

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie