NFL week 12… Happy Thanksgiving!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
Like it...think you were 2-4 (not 1-5) coming in to today...2 winners=Dal-2/Mia P/SF+3 and Dal-2/Mia P/Det 36' over...don't cheat yourself
Obviously, I follow your stuff closely!! One of the best cappers here!
Believe me… I don't try to miscount, I have several more plays than what I can post on here. Half times, first-half's, TT etc. just not enough time, and hate to admit it, but doing everything by voice, and my memory isn't what it was 10 years ago LOL. When you can't write things down, my memory used to be ironclad… Would never forget a number, not now LOL. Whatever, it's all good.

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Believe me… I don't try to miscount, I have several more plays than what I can post on here. Half times, first-half's, TT etc. just not enough time, and hate to admit it, but doing everything by voice, and my memory isn't what it was 10 years ago LOL. When you can't write things down, my memory used to be ironclad… Would never forget a number, not now LOL. Whatever, it's all good.
I enjoy tracking a few cappers here. I know you are much more active than me re: in game, 2H plays, etc. I know the feeling....I have lost/temp misplaced my glasses 3 different times in the last week. I need to get the string around my neck for sure! Looking like another solid day from the Rock. Well done!! Glad KC rallied. I had LVR in a 3 team +19 and got a little tight!!

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
Went through it twice… I believe 16-4-1 yesterday. Lost on the Browns, saints, and had Giants over 26 in 2 different 3 team teasers with the other 2 games winning. Can't believe the Giants and patriots couldn't manage 4 touchdowns between them. SMH… That was actually 1 of my strongest, lucky only had in 2 plays. But definitely dug out of that Detroit horror show Thanksgiving day. Will take 16-4 any day. Played Eagles -3 I think Tuesday, then got a -2.5 at 1 of the books yesterday, should have got off of that 3. Hurts did not have a good day, interception and fumble both pretty much inside his own 30, played better 2nd half and OT

Reactions: rocky mountain
Bet on MyBookie