NO...not again!!

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
I was all set to watch Georgia State and Georgia Southern game, two pretty good football teams. I tuned in to ESPN2 and wouldn't you know it...the woman with the painfully-annoying voice is doing the game. I immediately changed the channel...
(n)

Reactions: Scottie15

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I was all set to watch Georgia State and Georgia Southern game, two pretty good football teams. I tuned in to ESPN2 and wouldn't you know it...the woman with the painfully-annoying voice is doing the game. I immediately changed the channel...
(n)
Is it my baby Beth Mowins??? I would rather hear someone take their finger tails across the chalkboard...Sorry for you CD. Hope you have Prime and can catch the TNF game.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
(n)
😂 poor Beth mowins. Her ears must be ringing from the shit talkin we have done the last year. Lol. Good luck Chas. Keep killin em.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joeco

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2016
her voice is awful have to mute t v when she does a game hard to believe they let her continue doing games and even harder to believe they hired her to broadcast games in the first place let her do sideline interviews maybe one of her parents did the initial job interview

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I never understood the need for these women to talk be baritones. Did they do a study on that? If they did, someone fucked up. In fairness, there are PLENTY of guys broadcasting who I cant stand hearing, too.

They guy who does Blue Jay games comes to mind.

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Lol. Yea Danielson talks too much and romo
Is just flat out stupid. 😂

Aikman and buck are next level. Then there is everyone else. imo

Reactions: Four Corners
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Holy crap. Just when you thought it could never get worse. Beth mowins and Doris Burke calling the heat game together. Hahahahha. Holy shit. This takes the cake. World has gone Fricken mad

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Holy crap. Just when you thought it could never get worse. Beth mowins and Doris Burke calling the heat game together. Hahahahha. Holy shit. This takes the cake. World has gone Fricken mad
Jerry Lewis in between the two would be my envisioned purgatory...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie