Not like this

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
The Rangers aren’t the better team and have been very fortunate this series.

Gallen been shaky in big spots (i even faded him twice), but i take him over fat Nate any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I think he deals. But just in case, Nate can get shelled too. So i kept it simple tonight.

Snakes -110 10x
F5 -115 10x
F5 -.5 +120 5x
F3 -120 10x

Gl to me and anyone that plays the snakes tonight.

Everyone else can fuck off (for the next 4 hours)

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005

Gallen been shaky in big spots (i even faded him twice), but i take him over fat Nate any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I think he deals. But just in case, Nate can get shelled too. So i kept it simple tonight.

Snakes -110 10x
F5 -115 10x
F5 -.5 +120 5x
F3 -120 10x

Love this. Let’s go Snakes!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005

Snakes -110 10x
F5 -115 10x
F5 -.5 +120 5x
F3 -120 10x

Schite just got faaakin real.. Don't come between Jord and his Snakes..

Reactions: redsfann

Another Steve

Put Pete In
Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
Benbrook
These are the two Aces of each club. I think the Rangers Win tonight but really want them to come Home so we can see it live. This should be a tight and low scoring game. I am impressed with the Backs Fan base, they stayed till the end last night.

BMONEY83

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2009

Snakes -110 10x
F5 -115 10x
F5 -.5 +120 5x
F3 -120 10x

You really like it this much or we just playing with house money?

If dbacks win tonight, I'll probably go to Lubbock tomorrow night for tcu-tech game then continue on to Arlington for game 6.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
These are the two Aces of each club. I think the Rangers Win tonight but really want them to come Home so we can see it live. This should be a tight and low scoring game. I am impressed with the Backs Fan base, they stayed till the end last night.
Be careful what you wish for..
Sincerely,
A disgruntled Phillies fan..

• Haha
Reactions: OtroPex and Smitty

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Detroit guy in Texas now?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Real_Vision

Average sharp
Forum Member
Mar 23, 2021
Fargo nj
www.teamrankings.com
in this spot, it feels like ZG rises to the occasion and gets arz to the bullpen with a lead late.

First time i’ve leaned arz this series…

I can remember some really epic world series pitching performances where a team’s home and down 3-1 or tied 2-2….

gl jord

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
in this spot, it feels like ZG rises to the occasion and gets arz to the bullpen with a lead late.

First time i’ve leaned arz this series…

I can remember some really epic world series pitching performances where a team’s home and down 3-1 or tied 2-2….

gl jord
Appreciate it, RV

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
jord, you're in a bit of a rough stretch. probably best to take a little time off from baseball. maybe 5 months or so. refresh and recharge.

hey, hell of a run. you were pouncing on those games like a tiger on a crippled wildebeest. those are the runs we all dream about.

now get your head out of your ass and start nailing some winners in college football. :LOL: starting with the red raiders tomorrow.

i absolutely missed my calling as a motivational speaker.

Bet on MyBookie