Not like this

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
jord, you're in a bit of a rough stretch. probably best to take a little time off from baseball. maybe 5 months or so. refresh and recharge.

hey, hell of a run. you were pouncing on those games like a tiger on a crippled wildebeest. those are the runs we all dream about.

now get your head out of your ass and start nailing some winners in college football. :LOL: starting with the red raiders tomorrow.

i absolutely missed my calling as a motivational speaker.
Haha. Hear you, Smitty. I’ve lost too much on the Red Raiders this year. I. We. get it back tomorrow

At least the snakes were a cash cow for me for a few weeks there first.

Reactions: lawtchan

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
You had a hell of a run in the playoffs, Jord! Obviously, we can't win every bet we place, but I'd like to thank you for helping me during your hot streak. It is much appreciated! Now is the time to kick NCAA football in the ass!! Continued success!! :smilies8

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
You had a hell of a run in the playoffs, Jord! Obviously, we can't win every bet we place, but I'd like to thank you for helping me during your hot streak. It is much appreciated! Now is the time to kick NCAA football in the ass!! Continued success!! :smilies8

Thanks - and yes it it!

Finished: 217-146 +328.7... could have been worse those last few games, but mitigated the losses - and didn't even get caught with lives last night!

Reactions: rocky mountain

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Was an incredible run, I
Thanks - and yes it it!

Finished: 217-146 +328.7... could have been worse those last few games, but mitigated the losses - and didn't even get caught with lives last night!
Great run, I was just watching but it gave me some viewer interest watching this play out. Congrats!

Bet on MyBookie