Not the Bahamas Bowl

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Imagine getting invited to the Bahamas Bowl... and it's not in the Bahamas this year!! What a kick in the dick.

Looks like it should be dry in Charlotte tomorrow afternoon, but they are expecting wind gusts around 25 mph.

Another crapshoot, as both teams are missing lots of key players. Maybe the biggest... I thought I saw Austin Reed is not playing, but apparently that's not confirmed. But based on the line movement... yeah, he's not playing. His backup is in the portal, so redshirt freshman Helton will start. He has completed 100% of his passes (8 for 8!). Unfortunately for Helton, they will be without their starting LG (2-time all-CUSA), starting C, and starting RT. WKU doesn't run the ball much, and they're not very good at it. ODU is 28th in the country, allowing 3.58 yds/rush. So there's basically no threat of WKU running the ball. HOWEVER, ODU is missing 2 of their top defenders - LB Jason Henderson, who led the nation with 170 tackles and Safety Terry Jones, who had 107 tackles. ODU's pass defense is average, allowing 7.29 yds/att. Luckily for Helton, ODU doesn't pick off a lot of passes (9 all year) and don't get a lot of sacks (15 on the season, and Henderson had 4.5 of those). So even behind a makeshift offensive line, Helton may have some time.

Other side of the ball... good news for ODU... 3 WKU defensive starters are in the portal. A LB, a S, and a CB who is going to Michigan. (breaking news - I just saw that Kendrick Simpkins announced this morning that he has also entered the portal. He is a DB who leads the team in sacks with 6.5.) The bad news for ODU... their offense isn't very good. They are 99th in scoring, at 22.9/game. They have 3 RBs who have all been good in stretches, but none have been consistent. Wilson completes 57% of his passes, with 16 TDs and 7 INTs, and averages 7.0 yards/att. Not terrible, but not good. The terrible is that he's taken 51 sacks.

Alright, I just can't spend any more time on this crap. Gonna take a stab with...

WKU (ML) 4 to win 6.8. I'm betting more than I should on this one. But if you were going to pick a defense against which to start a qb who has only thrown 8 passes, while missing 3 starters on the o-line... it'd pretty much be this ODU defense. The loss of Henderson is huge.

1H under (25.5) 2.1 to win 2. I think both offenses will struggle early to find a rhythm.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Note: The Mogadishu Bowl is being played in Bora Bora this year. And the Pyongyang Bowl is being played in Tahiti for the next two years. So those teams playing in those Bowls caught a big break.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I've heard good things about the Pyongyang Bowl. They really show the players a good time. The beach at Majon never fails to amaze. This review was just someone who ate some bad snails at the restaurant.

Welcome to the best beach in North Korea! The smog-covered hell hole Kim Jong-un's citizens are brainwashed into thinking is one of the top tourist resorts on the planet​

If you enjoy a beach just minutes away from chemical plants (and, really, who doesn't?), this is the beach for you!!

1702871648151.png

1702871708321.png

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I've heard good things about the Pyongyang Bowl. They really show the players a good time. The beach at Majon never fails to amaze.

I loved that beach, had a great time there back in the late 1990's, tits and ass everywhere, total debauchery.

Reactions: rocky mountain

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I've heard good things about the Pyongyang Bowl. They really show the players a good time. The beach at Majon never fails to amaze. This review was just someone who ate some bad snails at the restaurant.

Welcome to the best beach in North Korea! The smog-covered hell hole Kim Jong-un's citizens are brainwashed into thinking is one of the top tourist resorts on the planet​

If you enjoy a beach just minutes away from chemical plants (and, really, who doesn't?), this is the beach for you!!

View attachment 6966106

View attachment 6966107
We are blessed to live in the U.S.A.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Let’s see if you still believe that when the economy and currency collapse hits. America is a house of cards. Starting wars to cover for
The incoming economic collapse. It’s pathetically obvious.

But more importantly .

Lets go wku !!!!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I loved that beach, had a great time there back in the late 1990's, tits and ass everywhere, total debauchery.
well, certainly tits

dfyuwfu-4016bca8-ab9b-40b3-950f-5179f59e5306.png

you're welcome!!!!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
this line movement does not bode well for WKU's chances.

at least the total is dropping. adding...

1H under (24.5) 4.6 to win 4

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Let’s see if you still believe that when the economy and currency collapse hits. America is a house of cards. Starting wars to cover for
The incoming economic collapse. It’s pathetically obvious.

But more importantly .

Lets go wku !!!!
I know, we see the same bad things. I didn't want to stir up the shit soup! Wonder when we will have to fight our war, with the way this is looking. I'm staying in good mid life shape.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
WKU (ML) 4 to win 6.8. I'm betting more than I should on this one.

1H under (25.5) 2.1 to win 2. I think both offenses will struggle early to find a rhythm.
1H under (24.5) 4.6 to win 4

Hopefully Smitty didn't give Kim Jong Un these picks. If he did Smitty will not be with us for much longer😭 Maybe Smitty will be buried with his Madjack T-shirt, ya know so he can go out looking good.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Hopefully Smitty didn't give Kim Jong Un these picks. If he did Smitty will not be with us for much longer😭 Maybe Smitty will be buried with his Madjack T-shirt, ya know so he can go out looking good.
Here comes Veltcamp and Poindexter!!!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
anyone know what time this game starts?

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

so i did this about an hour ago, and apparently never posted it. i canceled my recording and deleted it in the 1st quarter. i saw wku is making a game of it, so i started recording again. guess i gotta watch it. DON'T GIVE ME FALSE HOPE!!!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
anyone know what time this game starts?

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

so i did this about an hour ago, and apparently never posted it. i canceled my recording and deleted it in the 1st quarter. i saw wku is making a game of it, so i started recording again. guess i gotta watch it. DON'T GIVE ME FALSE HOPE!!!
Believe in Poindexters, Dirty Sanchez, and Veltchampions! Can't promise you anything but you never know.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
How bout that 15 yard penalty called on the ODU OC…🤣

Bet on MyBookie