Now we get the shit pitching on Thursday

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Astros +100 6x
F5 +105 5x, +.5 -135 4x, -.5 +130 3x, -1.5 +215 2x
F3 +100 5x, +.5 -160 3x, -.5 +150 2x, -1.5 +290 2x
team total over 4.5 -125 4x F5 over 2.5 +105 4x
Enjoying watching your massive successes from the road. Go Jord Go!! Reminds me of my Asteroids mastery back in the 70' at Anthony's Pizzeria, one of the proudest moments of my 10 years of life when I punched in my name as #1 score after an entire summer of riding my bike a mile to master the skies!! Your runs are marathons. Happy for you stud!

Reactions: OtroPex

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Awesome work again. You are on an epic playoff run. Absolutely destroyed the Astros game in every way + snakes. Thank you Jord

Thanks. I was all over the over initially, and I laid off... if I would have played in the morning, I would have added a bunch more Xs lol. I'm not going to make that mistake today... going to play them all early.

I was sick about the Snakes total - and couldn't bring myself to lose 2 almost over 10 totals in playoff baseball in the same day... It's ok, I actually destroyed the Astros live more after Texas tied it up 3-3.

Reactions: Bateman
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Enjoying watching your massive successes from the road. Go Jord Go!! Reminds me of my Asteroids mastery back in the 70' at Anthony's Pizzeria, one of the proudest moments of my 10 years of life when I punched in my name as #1 score after an entire summer of riding my bike a mile to master the skies!! Your runs are marathons. Happy for you stud!

Haha - having your name at the top of those was amazing.

Before the video games started keeping stats, I used to go in my basement, rev up Tecmo bowl, grab a pencil and paper, and put all my guys on... then after every play, I'd write down the stats. 7 yard carry, 14 yard carry, 12 yard completion, etc. At the end of the game, I's manually have every one's stats and I'd keep adding them up as if I was playing a season.

Then, the real games started coming out, and seasons, and I was lost.

EA College Football was the best - I spent too many hours playing Danny Wuerfel florida seasons - then going with Some Druckenmiller and Oxendine VTech seasons to challenge myself more and run the ball.

aphillyation

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jord...tried to post on tues...but not sure it went thru. Anyways...Im a LONG time follower and lurker on this site. Never post or comment...but I had to login to give you some props man. This MLB playoff run is one of the most unbelievable heaters of all time. And I know you not just throwing darts...so not trying to minimize this run as dumb luck. Appreciate all the posts youve made over the decade+ that Ive been following man. Not just MLB but all your posts...thanks for sharing...wishing you continued success in killing the books man.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Ok, boys... We are going to get to Monty this time... and JV will mow them down...

Stros -105 6x, -2, -2.5 +245 2x, over 9 -105 3x
F5 -115 5x, -.5 +120 3x, -1.5 +210 2x
F3 -115 4x, -.5 +140 3x, -1.5 +280 2x
Stro tt over 4.5 +100 3x, over 1.5 F5 -160 5x, over 1.5 F3 +140 3x
Rangers under 4.5 -135 4x

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Haha - having your name at the top of those was amazing.

Before the video games started keeping stats, I used to go in my basement, rev up Tecmo bowl, grab a pencil and paper, and put all my guys on... then after every play, I'd write down the stats. 7 yard carry, 14 yard carry, 12 yard completion, etc. At the end of the game, I's manually have every one's stats and I'd keep adding them up as if I was playing a season.

Then, the real games started coming out, and seasons, and I was lost.

EA College Football was the best - I spent too many hours playing Danny Wuerfel florida seasons - then going with Some Druckenmiller and Oxendine VTech seasons to challenge myself more and run the ball.
Awesome, Tecmo was your lead in to sports betting! I loved grabbing the Raiders and Bo Jackson, and would run up and down the field and humilate my victims. I'm 99% sure that I forever fucked up my best friend's much younger brother , kicking the living shit out of him in this fashion, and torturing him in person the way Vince Vaughn did here. www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGJlS-8vDXY

Pretty sure they stole this from me!

Bet on MyBookie