OFF TOPIC BASH DUMP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Who is Brandon?
I trailer my boat and dock it rarely. It is an acquired skill as is trailering and I'm certainly highly skilled at both as well as handling a boat at a high rate of speed. Thanks for the props Betone.

Chuck,
Don't do that please. We're gonna nip this at the bud right now. You expressed your opinion and I gave you an audience, once. That's enough man, please don't turn it into a thing and keep bringing it up and taking jabs. I'm not having it, period. My decisions and life have absolutely no effect on you or anyone around you. I'm not sure why you think you have license to do that shit, but seriously man, I'm not doing it. We are friends, i have zero issue with you at present, it would be great if we could keep it that way.
Cheers and Happy St. Patrick's day.

Hope this helps,
FDC

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Oh sure no problem, it's kinda funny how sensitive you are with a minor jab at something that you truly brought out of left field with your new found friend. I will leave it alone. I guess you were a little too involved with regaining your friendship to even answer a thread with your name in the title sitting at the top of hunting and fishing forum. Too funny. I'll leave you two be.

:0069

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Oh sure no problem, it's kinda funny how sensitive you are with a minor jab at something that you truly brought out of left field with your new found friend. I will leave it alone. I guess you were a little too involved with regaining your friendship to even answer a thread with your name in the title sitting at the top of hunting and fishing forum. Too funny. I'll leave you two be.

:mj07::mj07:

whinerguy

you are just pathetic . you are jealous that fats responded to hedge and not you in some stupid hunting and fishing thread.

holy shitballs. get a fucking grip

and ppbart didnt thank you enough, and no one will give you their cell phones, and on and on .....

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
:mj07::mj07:

whinerguy

you are just pathetic . you are jealous that fats responded to hedge and not you in some stupid hunting and fishing thread.

holy shitballs. get a fucking grip

and ppbart didnt thank you enough, and no one will give you their cell phones, and on and on .....

For being pathetic, it is funny how you always seem to follow a post of mine with a post. Now who's pathetic?? Even better is how you post in your thread in the mini-dumpster and are soooooo proud of how many posts are in it. If Jack shitcanned that thread I can't even imagine what you would do. Now go buy some steel toed shoes and build another bridge over no water like you already did. Again, how did that last football bet work out for ya????? Loser. Have a good day. :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL

He miraculously found it after 2 months. All good.

:mj07:

Last edited:

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
I like Costco they let me return all my shit for new shit............can't beat Costco.

:0074

You are scum of the earth. :0008

Hey Steve Betone, you know Gary's full name, can you put him on a do not accept any returns from this douchebag with this admisssion alone? More than likely he's not really a member anyways.

Reactions: REFLOG

Nose

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 14, 2016
Great Lakes
I was disgusted about 2 months ago when a very well dressed mother had her 3 kids and told them to get all the samples they want because she read Costco will not tell anyone they cannot. She just stood at this burrito or tostado stand (not sure what they were) and kept handing to them, while she had one thing in her cart. I cold not believe it, and the elderly lady serving just kept placing them out, refusing to catch eyes with anyone. She then took them to a cheese and cracker stand and proceeded to do the same thing.
:facepalm:

just to bring a little info to the situation....

A great majority of all the demos at Costco stores (if not all) are pushing vendor items. I would imagine said vendors are going to pay for the demo and cover all the costs involved. They might even throw Costco a number just to be involved in a demo in the first place. Many demos involve two or more products from different vendors. Like a cheese and cracker demo. Costco is in such a powerful position vendors are happy to deal with them to get their products on the sales floor. When you eat at any Costco food court, there is a large sign displayed that says, "KOD is a spineless pussy that swears and threatens posters with the rep function like the scared bitch that he is. Instead of posting for the forum to see. That comes when you keep your boots on while having man sex and later brag about it while his junk still stinks."

That should cover everything. Feel free to correct or enlighten better on the subjects.:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
just to bring a little info to the situation....

A great majority of all the demos at Costco stores (if not all) are pushing vendor items. I would imagine said vendors are going to pay for the demo and cover all the costs involved. They might even throw Costco a number just to be involved in a demo in the first place. Many demos involve two or more products from different vendors. Like a cheese and cracker demo. Costco is in such a powerful position vendors are happy to deal with them to get their products on the sales floor. When you eat at any Costco food court, there is a large sign displayed that says, "KOD is a spineless pussy that swears and threatens posters with the rep function like the scared bitch that he is. Instead of posting for the forum to see. That comes when you keep your boots on while having man sex and later brag about it while his junk still stinks."

That should cover everything. Feel free to correct or enlighten better on the subjects.:0008

nosehair

you are hiding behind your other name little bitch

come on out where I can get a good look at you. Didnt think so

I will check around on you.

since you just love to talk shit about me.

its ok.

its a forum

people talk shit here

Reactions: Skulnik

Nose

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 14, 2016
Great Lakes
nosehair

you are hiding behind your other name little bitch

come on out where I can get a good look at you. Didnt think so

I will check around on you.

since you just love to talk shit about me.

its ok.

its a forum

people talk shit here

Ain't I on ignore. Didn't think so

Fuk off and threaten someone else.

Good thing you can do your forum checking around.....You wouldn't want to meet me

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Ain't I on ignore. Didn't think so

Fuk off and threaten someone else.

Good thing you can do your forum checking around.....You wouldn't want to meet me

Oh Mommy. Taken to the woodshed because of threats once again is queen of kitties. Nose is a person on here that gets what a bitch this guy is. Kudos.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Haircut, Manicure and Pedicure and Massage. Looking forward to this...............:0074

Cannot believe you are here again. By the way, sure looked by your fake military ID you were holding that your thumb had NEVER seen a pedicure. Lie after lie after lie. Go away.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Cannot believe you are here again. By the way, sure looked by your fake military ID you were holding that your thumb had NEVER seen a pedicure. Lie after lie after lie. Go away.

Can we please stop?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Nobody cares about what you think. You only have 13 posts. And some ugly old man for an avatar.
I'm trying to get the bashing to stop. Please!