Official 2nd Half (Sat) Thread

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
fwiw:

olympic had a fairly significant move on this one.

went from pacific (-2) (-125) to pacific (-2) (flat) and the moneyline dropped all at once.

again, dog has zero chance of covering today.

chalkers should load up

johnny:

i dont see it. both teams have some players. pacific just more disciplined and way better coached. but i dont think theres a huge talent gap. jmo

~sandog~

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2000
crown royal
I just think Pacific put it in cruise......I just dont see them letting down the 2nd half;).......Pacific will beat them by 10 or more count on it!!!!!!

Pacific -2 (BIG)

dogg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sports Psychic

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Milwaukee
I see fatigue setting in for Northridge had to have a big first half to stay in game. Second half tired legs =missed shots free throws less defense lot of missed shots I will take Pacific - the points.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
eto and boylan are top bw talent but pacific is a very cohesive team that when they roll, they are tough to handle. inside/outside plus good defense. matadors can't compete on the outside plus you'll see thomason zone them 2h a bit...

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
~sandog~ said:
CSN 4 games in 4 nights.....Their legs have to be gone after that comeback!!!

i just dont get why the logic applies here, but not to xavier.

(btw sand, not saying YOURE wrong... just saying that ive seen everyone mention it about northridge...but nobody mention it about xavier.. or at least be that concerned about it... post not directed at you....you just happened to be the one to bring up the 4 in 4)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DJTranks

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2003
I dont like the way either of the teams are playing, both look sloppy and tired thats why its a no play on my end.........GL if you played!

Innavation

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
i think the over 71 2nd half is a very good play, Pacific trying to run every chance they get, cs northridge playing aggresive defense,refs have no choice but to call fouls, lots of fouls shots in the 2nd half. Csnorthridge aggressive--team they won't go down without fouling a whole lot, not wanting to lose this game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sports Psychic

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Milwaukee
Xavier playing great through tournament was not going to be denied adreneline carried them. If you watched utep and nevada two hgh scoring teams they had nothing left in the tank second half players looked like they wer e in sand second half I see the same thing here.