***Official Fantasy Football 2009 thread***

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Taoist, you are 1st alternate. You will almost assuredly get a spot so be on the lookout.

Cie, sounds great my man! Have a great time and hit me up when you get back. :mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WayneWonder

Forum Member
May 17, 2005
Wilmington, DE
Agent..

If there are any alternate spots that open up I would love to get in. My regular league disbanded and I am looking to get in another league..

I hope that my standing as champion of the NFL picks contest will allow me to participate if there are any openings..

Thanks and let me know.

-WW

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Chad

Chad

Sorry - been out of the country for the last week....

I'm in - will mail a check on Monday once I return home.

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
Agent-

Check was sent to day, coming from MN. Let me know when you receive. LOL! Trust me, I almost forgot when I was out, so there is only the check in the envelope, forgot to put dogface on it...

dogface

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Ok, here is the updated list. Kicking out my brother-in-law for now as he went back to Cali and has not responded. Taoist and Wayne Wonder are IN. Some others who have not responded to emails, etc are out for now. First come first serve on the last couple spots.

1. Agent- CONFIRMED
2. Mags- CONFIRMED
3. Cie Grant- CONFIRMED
4. Gods Fave Dog- CONFIRMED
5. Marcb (defending champ!)- CONFIRMED
6. Mully- CONFIRMED
7. Dogface- CONFIRMED
8. Tball- CONFIRMED
9. PPbart- CONFIRMED
10. Warner- CONFIRMED
11. Jordan23- CONFIRMED
12. Davoso- CONFIRMED
13. Tman- CONFIRMED
14. Box and One- CONFIRMED
15. Slink Dawg- CONFIRMED
16. Livetillthend- CONFIRMED
17. Eddie Haskell- CONFIRMED
18. Packers4life- CONFIRMED
19. Vollfan- CONFIRMED
20. Taoist- CONFIRMED
21. Wayne Wonder- CONFIRMED

Weisis, Ray Lewis, Golferboy, Wannabe Whale are all OUT for now, they can have one of the spots if they respond before someone else. Looking for 3:0corn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Ok, here is the updated list. Kicking out my brother-in-law for now as he went back to Cali and has not responded. Taoist and Wayne Wonder are IN. Some others who have not responded to emails, etc are out for now. First come first serve on the last couple spots.

1. Agent- CONFIRMED
2. Mags- CONFIRMED
3. Cie Grant- CONFIRMED
6. Mully- CONFIRMED
7. Dogface- CONFIRMED
8. Tball- CONFIRMED
9. PPbart- CONFIRMED
10. Warner- CONFIRMED
11. Jordan23- CONFIRMED
12. Davoso- CONFIRMED
13. Tman- CONFIRMED
19. Vollfan- CONFIRMED
20. Taoist- CONFIRMED

Weisis, Ray Lewis, Golferboy, Wannabe Whale are all OUT for now, they can have one of the spots if they respond before someone else. Looking for 3:0corn

Agent - I haven't seen anything yet on how the draft works (assuming an online draft) or any of the rules? I while back you had provided a link to last years site and rules, which would not allow me in, as I wasn't in last year's league...

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Agent - I haven't seen anything yet on how the draft works (assuming an online draft) or any of the rules? I while back you had provided a link to last years site and rules, which would not allow me in, as I wasn't in last year's league...

When a couple checks roll in early this week I will purchase this years site and you will get an email invite. It will have all the rules and info you need.

My dog bobs for tennis balls and randomly selects the draft order. Good ole Mr. Mel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gcqAmz2FaM&feature=related

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
When a couple checks roll in early this week I will purchase this years site and you will get an email invite. It will have all the rules and info you need.

My dog bobs for tennis balls and randomly selects the draft order. Good ole Mr. Mel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gcqAmz2FaM&feature=related

Agent - my question was more in terms of planning - as in, is this going to be an online draft - and if so, when is it (to be sure I can be available for when the draft is)

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Online- yes, draft will be 1 week prior to week 1 of nfl season. I will poll all participants for best day, usually saturday am before week 1.

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
1. Agent- CONFIRMED
2. Mags- CONFIRMED
3. Cie Grant- CONFIRMED
6. Mully- CONFIRMED
7. Dogface- CONFIRMED
8. Tball- CONFIRMED
9. PPbart- CONFIRMED
10. Warner- CONFIRMED
11. Jordan23- CONFIRMED
12. Davoso- CONFIRMED
13. Tman- CONFIRMED
19. Vollfan- CONFIRMED
20. Taoist- CONFIRMED

Looks like we are stuck at 21. Could use some help from you guys. I could get my wife to play if I have to but she would rather not. Going to try and get JR11 to play.

22 would suck, I would prob do a league of 10 and one of 12. Would not make it fair for the 2 winners to play each other though as 12 is much tougher. Also not sure if I will have to purchase the sportsline deal twice to run 2 leagues? I hope not, it's $180!

Forum Member
Agent! I'm in if you take Paypal!!!! By the way, i love the draft you made last year on youtube!!!:mj07: :00hour :0corn That was great!!!! Ask Jack for my email. That is the one i use at Paypal.

By the way.. is it a PPR league? or a regular one?:shrug: I will show you how a canadian dude can kick some ass in the NFL....:mj07: :scared :cool:

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
I will take Paypal if you pay the 10% fee. Otherwise you can just mail me a check, its all good. Would love to have you!

Forum Member
I will take Paypal if you pay the 10% fee. Otherwise you can just mail me a check, its all good. Would love to have you!

Have a business account there and when there is no ebay related there is no fee at all!!! I just send you the money via personal and write gift and there you go 150$ out for me and 150$ in for you! :) No fee at all and if there is any (sure at 99% it wont) well it is 3%... send me your email and i'll pay you right away!!! :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
As long as you pay the fee ($5) it's cool with me! I really wouldn't care about just one guy at $5 but if I do it for you I have to do it for everyone. Now all the sudden I am down $30